Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Movie Trivia Pass

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    this movie was about an animal and had a special collar....
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Pulp fiction...the gimp wore a special collar, I believe. That is until Marcellus dispatched him.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947

Luko:
    Pulp fiction...the gimp wore a special collar, I believe. That is until Marcellus dispatched him.

One great movie ....I still can't help but watch it if I come across it channel surfing ......some great one liners

Luko:
    lol, the gimp, thanks luko, now I want to watch it again... but thats not it.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Men in Black? The cat Orion had a Galaxy on its collar.
    ooooh, good guess. though not the right film.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    ooooh, good guess. though not the right film.
    I thought he had hit, that woulda been a good one.
    come on peeps, there's got to me some more guesses..
    The only other animal I can think of with a special collar is Brain from Inspector Gadget, lol.
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    There's "9 to 5." Dabney Coleman sort of qualifies as an animal.
    I'll get a hint up in a few...
  • cheymancheyman Posts: 157
    alienmisprint:
    The only other animal I can think of with a special collar is Brain from Inspector Gadget, lol.
    Heh, that's what I was thinking...the cartoons though...never seen the movie.
    I'm thinking it's Fido. He had a special Zombie controller collar, and I guess, could be considered an animal.
    I love that flick. I thought about it, but I didn't think Fido would qualify as an animal.
    cheyman:
    alienmisprint:
    Heh, that's what I was thinking...the cartoons though...never seen the movie.
    don't waste your time, horrible film. cartoon was cool, use to watch it all the time. but fido isn't it. I'll post a another hint come tomorrow...
    Next clue is: It's a family film (and no, not a deranged serial killer family type)
    phobicsquirrel:
    Next clue is: It's a family film (and no, not a deranged serial killer family type)
    That's not a new clue!! That's to be assumed...I mean a film about an animal with a special colllar...come on I don't think anyone is thinking rated R here.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    cheyman:
    phobicsquirrel:
    That's not a new clue!! That's to be assumed...I mean a film about an animal with a special colllar...come on I don't think anyone is thinking rated R here.

Squirrels Gone Wild (and having to be fitted with shock collars) ; )
    lol, you guys are funny.. well man's best friend was rated R... come on it's a clue..
    Over the Hedge? Tiger the cat had a collar that did something, didn't he?
    good guess, totally forgot about that cat.. lol, I love that move, I bed someone would know why.....
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    The Cat from Outer Space.
    ding ding! nicely done. shoot me your addy again, I need to start keeping a list..
    wow...totally pulled that one out of google's butt. Now I have to think of a movie? hmmm...

Squirrel, you got PM.
    OK, since I know Squirrel is good for his word, here's my movie:

It's about an ancient demon who plagues a European country.

Unfortunately, I can't give much more than that without it being too google searchable. Damn google.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Pride and Prejudice.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Dracula...perhaps the original with Bela Lugosi?
    Garen: I said a demon, not a terrible movie....and I said European country, not men across the world who got suckered into seeing it with their female counterparts.

And no, not Dracula.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Oh well...I'm spent. :)
    no guesses? Really? OK, we'll start with a really vague hint: There are no big names in it - actually, on IMDB, none of the actors even have profile pics except one.