Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Spindrift and Poker Slob are Animals!!

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Spindrift Strikes Again

So a few weeks back I was talking to Paul and commented that I would love to commission a clock from him to enjoy now, and eventually put up in the lounge (home or business if I can get that going) and that I would be happy to compensate him for the troubles. Naturally he declined compensation and on Friday this is what showed up! Paul thank you so much brother, this is an AMAZING work of art and I already have it up and running sitting on top of my cabinet humi! Thank you for the salsa and the sticks as well, all of them are azz-kicking in my book!!! Both Amanda and I are waiting to either get jobs or for them to start, so when that happens I will be able to repay the kindness and ends of trades that I owe, thank you ALL and thank you Paul, you'll be hearing from my bombing squad soon hopefully! :)

Poker Slob Is An Animal

Well Tom and I met up this past week and herf’d for the first time. Had a great time and smoked some great cigars and Tom is a really wonderful brother! Well I hit him with a few dog rockets, but man did he hit me back HARD! Can’t thank you enough Tom, and I will thoroughly enjoy ALL of these, thank you so much my friend!! Oh he also set me up with an AVO Domain, but I already smoked that and it was simply incredible, burned to the burn and my fingers are still tender lol. Thanks!!

LGC Spirit of Little Havana Contest Winnings!

Around two weeks ago I found out that I won the LGC FB Contest “Spirit of Little Havana” and was floored! This is the first contest that I’ve won of any sort (besides Movie Trivia etc on the forums) and love LGC sticks anyways, so I was really pumped to get the winnings. Well they came and here it is, thanks a TON LGC Team!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    D@mn nice hits!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really cool clock!
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    Wow! Everything is incredible!!!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks ALL! I haven't been on too often lately, there has been a TON going on that has taken up a crap-load of my focus. Unfortunately there was a very tragic and unexpected death in the family a few days ago, and Amanda's and mine bank account was hacked and all of our money taken along with over $70 in withdraw charges as well (none that we did dammit!!!!) so we now have ZERO dollars to our name :(

I'm sure that it will all get worked out, and we are talking to the bank already to hopefully get the charges dropped, and our money re-funded we hope. At least there has been some good news though, Amanda and I finally found jobs! Amanda got a full-time job, and I got two part-time jobs, so hopefully in a month or slightly less we will have some funding back and I can get out my end of trades that are still pending (Sorry Shaun and JDH for the delay, but thanks for understanding!!) along with some much over-due bombings that I have planned! You know who you are, and the pain WILL be tangible, just be patient and think of this as a fortification period for your mailbox and front-doors! Thanks to all for understanding that I can't ship anything out right now, but I WILL make it up to you all (you all know who you are lol) for being patient while we get through this difficult time!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Brett, it was great to meet you and your better half Amanda...Great couple !!! As for dog rockets, this guy hit me pretty hard with some really nice sticks. Congrats on the jobs and I hope they work well for the both of you!! Talk to you guys soon, Poker Slob
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hits! Glad to hear that things are starting to look up again. Hopefully we can do some trading in the future...
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hits and I got to see that clock in person when I was over at Paul's last Saturday and it's pretty sweet. I'm glad you guys both found something on the job front. I know how stressful that can be.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks ALL! I haven't been on too often lately, there has been a TON going on that has taken up a crap-load of my focus. Unfortunately there was a very tragic and unexpected death in the family a few days ago, and Amanda's and mine bank account was hacked and all of our money taken along with over $70 in withdraw charges as well (none that we did dammit!!!!) so we now have ZERO dollars to our name :(

I'm sure that it will all get worked out, and we are talking to the bank already to hopefully get the charges dropped, and our money re-funded we hope. At least there has been some good news though, Amanda and I finally found jobs! Amanda got a full-time job, and I got two part-time jobs, so hopefully in a month or slightly less we will have some funding back and I can get out my end of trades that are still pending (Sorry Shaun and JDH for the delay, but thanks for understanding!!) along with some much over-due bombings that I have planned! You know who you are, and the pain WILL be tangible, just be patient and think of this as a fortification period for your mailbox and front-doors! Thanks to all for understanding that I can't ship anything out right now, but I WILL make it up to you all (you all know who you are lol) for being patient while we get through this difficult time!

Not sure how your bank account was hacked but pretty certain banks have guarantees on their accounts against that sort of thing. Keep your head up, I'm sure it will turn in your favor. BTW, please let us know how that Obelisco is, I've been eyeing it up since I tried the Retro Especiale!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I got my account hacked a couple years back,.. Was a pain but my bank did fix it
  • KriegerKrieger Posts: 337
    Awesome sticks you got, some serious firepower. Also, congrats on the new jobs! Always great to hear someone getting a job in today's environment.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Nice Hits fellas!! Hope things work out Bret
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Awesome hits! Sorry to hear about your struggles, brother. Keep us posted on how the new jobs work out!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hits, Banks will normally cover fraud, but the paperwork and hoops to jump through can be a pain in the a$$, I had it happen to me and got it starightened out and now monitor all my accounts very often. Congrats on New Jobs for the both of you!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • SalemSalem Posts: 717
    My gosh, that's great!!