Home Ratings & Reviews

Room 101, Robbyas, and kuzi

kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
Taste is a very subjective thing. and everybody had a different palate.
in the spirit of this robbyras and myself will both review the same cigar and do a little comparison. The cigar will be the Room 101 Connecticut Robusto. Both of us will be posting this on or respective blogs. with links to the other's blog once it is posted.

The point is to just simply compare. Keep an eye for it this friday on Kuzi'sCigarCatalog and RobbyRasReviews

Comments

• Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Nice, can't wait to see it!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Looking forward to it... been jonesing for the Room 101 Connie for a long time!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ok.... fixed my HTML type-o
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    This should be very cool. I really enjoy the Room 101 connie.
    BigT06:
    This should be very cool. I really enjoy the Room 101 connie.
    yeah... me too. this was one of my favorite releases last year. i never reviewed one but i should have. the part that i am very excited about is the comparison. its pretty blind, i mean, we arent smoking together so we wont influence the others review.
    This will be my first time smoking the Connie so I'm excited... I just hope I have time to get the review done! Don;t you love it when clients cut FIVE DAYS off a deadline! good times
    if you cant i can wait a day or two to post it. just keep me updated.
    Yeah, lets shoot for Monday... I should have some time this weekend... thanks!
    Looks like we should be able to post these tomorrow... PM Kuzi!
    looking forward to these tandem reviews. PM back at ya
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    We are looking forward to em too... come on with it! lol

I need one of you to give it a terrible review so that I won't go buy a box of them... I'm way over budget, as is. LMAO
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    I was thinking about this cigar the other day, and I've got a question; how many of you guys can easily distinguish between the flavors predominant in Nicaraguan and Honduran tobacco?

It seems to me that Nicaraguan tobacco is generally more peppery and stronger, while Honduran tobacco has more of a more "leather" taste, and isn't quite as strong as the Nicaraguan leaf.
    ok... I had some room 101 issues... it never stayed lit and when it did it tasted like burnt paper... it was like smoking a newspaper... and I don;'t have another one...
    ill just post my review in my catalog and move on with life... cant win em all.