Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to Todd (bandyt09), a new one of these.....
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    because of this......
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    415415 Posts: 951
    phobicsquirrel:
    Got this over the course of a few days...

3 Opus BBMFm's

3 opus scorpio maduros
    box of god of fire series b toros

oh and I got a new UPS 1000w for my computer, a new heatsink for my cpu.
    love the serie b toro.
    very nice pickups
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    My half of a trade with robbyras...the unbanded one is a Knuckledragger...thank you brother for the awesome sticks!
    Photobucket

and I received these from the Welder for the Fun & Games contest...thank you man!
    Photobucket
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    got this yesterday... i feel like Shaun.Harrison87 lol
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    I'm glad I trusted my BOTL on here and jumped on this MF deal... twice. lol

I was 0 for 2 with MF cigars and beginning to doubt the hype... luckily you guys were there for me! j0z3r, Shaun H, Todd, oldsoul, and spindrift all hit me with various MF sticks (including the world beater of a MF sampler that Paul hit me with a couple day ago)! The forum sampler had a couple as well! Now, between those AMAZING gifts from my brothers right here on this forum, and the sweet hook up that I got from the Beard, I actually have a nice little stash of these awesome cigars!

I look forward to firing these bad boys up! Can't say thank you enough to the brothers that have included these great sticks in their trades/bombs for me! My love/faith in the Garcia family is at an all time high!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    BigT06:
    I'm glad I trusted my BOTL on here and jumped on this MF deal... twice. lol

I was 0 for 2 with MF cigars and beginning to doubt the hype... luckily you guys were there for me! j0z3r, Shaun H, Todd, oldsoul, and spindrift all hit me with various MF sticks (including the world beater of a MF sampler that Paul hit me with a couple day ago)! The forum sampler had a couple as well! Now, between those AMAZING gifts from my brothers right here on this forum, and the sweet hook up that I got from the Beard, I actually have a nice little stash of these awesome cigars!

I look forward to firing these bad boys up! Can't say thank you enough to the brothers that have included these great sticks in their trades/bombs for me! My love/faith in the Garcia family is at an all time high!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    @MN!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Got my end of a trade with amz1301

2012-02-24_11-33-45_298
    Does the third one from the left glow in the dark? hehe
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    robbyras:

2012-02-24_11-33-45_298
    Only when lit..........

• Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    danielzreyes:
    robbyras:

2012-02-24_11-33-45_298
    seriously... I have very limited experience with candelas, but man, this thing is GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    phobicsquirrel:

3 Opus BBMFm's

3 opus scorpio maduros

Do you need me to show you how to put the heat sink on? J/K! I couldn't resist. I do have a serious chubby seeing those Opus Maddys. I have only had one and it was awesome!!!!! My g/f got me a box each of the Serie B so I don't need to get those now.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    direwolf must be packing boxes at this place i got these from, since he sets his azs in the bay he dont need it? ,LMAO, imageimageimage
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    direwolf must be packing boxes at this place i got these from, since he sets his azs in the bay he dont need it? ,LMAO, imageimageimage
    Does he have a Boudai, so he doesn't have to wipe!! LOL
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    O0O0O0Oh it's genuine!!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    Direwolf:
    jj20030:
    O0O0O0Oh it's genuine!!
    Is that 2ply TP??? Looks suspicious...I question is genuintyty
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    phobicsquirrel:

3 Opus BBMFm's

3 opus scorpio maduros

Do you need me to show you how to put the heat sink on? J/K! I couldn't resist. I do have a serious chubby seeing those Opus Maddys. I have only had one and it was awesome!!!!! My g/f got me a box each of the Serie B so I don't need to get those now.
    lol, yeah. heatsinks are easy however coolermaster needs to make their cut outs for MB's a bit better. Like I dunno move them an inch or two away from the edge of the case. I needed about an inch more on one side and I wouldn't have had to take the damn MB out of the case, but NO that's too easy.
  • Options
    Un_SubUn_Sub Posts: 210
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    phobicsquirrel:

3 Opus BBMFm's

3 opus scorpio maduros

lol, yeah. heatsinks are easy however coolermaster needs to make their cut outs for MB's a bit better. Like I dunno move them an inch or two away from the edge of the case. I needed about an inch more on one side and I wouldn't have had to take the damn MB out of the case, but NO that's too easy.

Just done a total rebuild on my kids desktop, used all intel parts, MOBO, Cpu,Heatsink, FAN, all intel...nice rebuild with no probs!!!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Un_Sub:
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    phobicsquirrel:

3 Opus BBMFm's

3 opus scorpio maduros

Just done a total rebuild on my kids desktop, used all intel parts, MOBO, Cpu,Heatsink, FAN, all intel...nice rebuild with no probs!!!
    I have an older core 2 quad 2.4 with 6GB memory. Had 8 but one stick went bad. The hardcore part about the PC is 2 velociraptor drives in Raid 1 and 4 500GB RE2 drives in Raid 5. I'm actually looking to replace the 2 velociraptors with 2 newer bigger ones and rebuild for Windows 7 but I want to finish my last Graduate course first.
  • Options
    slickricslickric Posts: 705
    3 ISOM'S...1 RYJ #1 tubo, 1 Zino relax brazil, and 1 davidoff 2000 all for 15$
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    slickric:
    3 ISOM'S...1 RYJ #1 tubo, 1 Zino, and 1 davidoff 2000 all for 15$
    Very Nice pickups!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    Un_Sub:
    phobicsquirrel:
    rwheelwright:
    phobicsquirrel:

3 Opus BBMFm's

3 opus scorpio maduros

I have an older core 2 quad 2.4 with 6GB memory. Had 8 but one stick went bad. The hardcore part about the PC is 2 velociraptor drives in Raid 1 and 4 500GB RE2 drives in Raid 5. I'm actually looking to replace the 2 velociraptors with 2 newer bigger ones and rebuild for Windows 7 but I want to finish my last Graduate course first.
    Windows 8 is coming out, not sure how that will all work though, not a fan of what I see so far. I like Win 7. raid is cool, though I ditched it with my last build. I do like the idea of using them for size however I decided to go with a ssd pci for my main drive. Just wish they weren't so expensive, but for me it was the noise. Raptors are noisy and I'm **** about it also I hate having a lot of stuff on my primary drive. 6 gigs isn't bad at all, in fact I'm running 6 tris right now. Though I am ordering 12 to replace them mainly because I want to increase my overclock and not have my ram nerfed as much. (yes I am cheap and didn't go with the x series intel for 1000 bucks..)
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Got these when I was in California (bay area) on vacation
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • Options
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    robbyras:

2012-02-24_11-33-45_298
    seriously... I have very limited experience with candelas, but man, this thing is GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN
    I can't ever bring myself to buy a candela cigar. They just look too wierd.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    robbyras:

2012-02-24_11-33-45_298
    Daniel, pick up the Illusione Holy Lancero Candela, it is really a great smoke.
  • Options
    Courtesy of The Beard:

2 My Father Samplers, 2 each Maduro, Habano, and Connie SL Lanceros

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Courtesy of The Beard:

nice!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    robbyras:
    danielzreyes:
    robbyras:

2012-02-24_11-33-45_298
    Daniel, pick up the Illusione Holy Lancero Candela, it is really a great smoke.
    Funny you mention that stick Todd. That's the stick that I keep eyeing at my B&M. When I see it though, I automatically think........bitter. I'll just take your word for it and give it a try.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    WOWEE, those padrons look awesome, hell they all look awesome!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    bandyt09:
    Courtesy of The Beard:

Go big or go home right? lol Nice pick ups Todd!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    WOWEE, those padrons look awesome, hell they all look awesome!
    +1! Nice sticks Rudy