Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ive been Bombed !!!!!!!!!!!!!! RCY CIGARS

Its been a long time coming, Ive been SO damn Swamped I havent had any time for my BOTL on here! I MISS YOU GUYS! a couple of weeks ago I came home from a Long day at work and found the foundation of our Nieghborhoods Mail Box but no Mailbox.....
Then i went home and found the destruction on my Porch... I am not sure what I did to deserve this Gift and Awesome Bomb but It came to me... Here ius what Blew the hell out of my Mailbox!
ALthough I Havent had a Beer in well over 12 years I found this Stien to be Cool as Hell and is in my ANtique Book case !
Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

and some of my Favorite Cigars!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Brother sorry it took som long for the Props!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that stein. RCY is an amazing BOTL for sure. The sticks are great too but that stein is awesome. Hope you are doing good bro.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Its been a long time coming, Ive been SO damn Swamped I havent had any time for my BOTL on here! I MISS YOU GUYS! a couple of weeks ago I came home from a Long day at work and found the foundation of our Nieghborhoods Mail Box but no Mailbox.....
    Then i went home and found the destruction on my Porch... I am not sure what I did to deserve this Gift and Awesome Bomb but It came to me... Here ius what Blew the hell out of my Mailbox!
    ALthough I Havent had a Beer in well over 12 years I found this Stien to be Cool as Hell and is in my ANtique Book case !

and some of my Favorite Cigars!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Brother sorry it took som long for the Props!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Oz, no need for any props for me. I'm happy to have been able to finally earn your address, lol. All joking aside, theres no need to relive the pass. But this was well overdue Sir. I hope you enjoy the cigars and stein. Glad everything is going well with you and you are able to get a smoke in every now and then. By the way my wife uses one of mines for coins, lol.

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I am going to use (or already AM ) using it for Cigar Bands! LOL I have a Cigar Band Project thats been ongoing so this alows me to throw them in ther then when its full on to the BIG BAG! LOL Thanks AGain Brother!
    Ozzie
    jsnake:
    I love that stein. RCY is an amazing BOTL for sure. The sticks are great too but that stein is awesome. Hope you are doing good bro.

The STien is TOP Notch Stuff, awesome Craftsmanship.... I Love IT! Im doing ok, not the best I have been but Thats Life, My struggles with my Mom have been ruff..... Especially me not being able to be there. Hope to get back into the swing of things sometime soon around here, I miss the Forum and the games and Bombs etc, I havent been in a pass or anything for a long time, just the christmas exchange! It is time to CHange that! LOL Peace thansk for asking Jake!
    Ah yes, bands. I have two cigar boxes of bands. That is a neat idea and cool looking place to put them. Enjoy Oz....

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Sweet Stein,,,Awesome hit Rick
    oh yea,, with one thumb up let me say "ein bier bitte"
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW! That thing looks wicked!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Wow! In all honesty, Ive never had this reaction to a bombing before... I think Im jealous!!! AWESOME HIT RICK!!! And on one of the top-notch BOTL around here too. Could not have picked a more deserving guy. :-D

• RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is really awesome! Outstanding job Rick. That would make a cool desktop humi if you could get it to hold a seal.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    That is amazing.

You're then man, Rick.

congrats Oz!
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    That is an awesome stein! My grandfather passed some down to our family that are pretty neat and really old.
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Wow, that is beautiful Rick!!! The one I got last year from Rick is in my living room shelf, next to an empty box of Cohiba Behike's. Looks fantastic!!!
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Nice indeed. Outstanding job Rick.
    Thanks everyone, wish I had more. This was overdue, ahhh remembering Germany brings back some fun memories Zeebra. Glad you haven't tossed it out, lol.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW, i would have to have atleast 1 st. pauli girl outta that, make that 2 id bet it will hold 2,lol
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    beautiful stein.
    Rockin for Sure!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Great looking stein and sticks!