Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Unleashed the Kraken

bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
rburke1129 has been quiet for along time on this forum but someone done woke up the Kraken and he has been unleashed. Who got this brother on the "bombing" train needs to take cover becuase I have a feeling the rest of the forum is going to be pretty pissed if Rich does to them what he did to me. Not only did he take out my mailbox, porch, 2 garden gnomes (Gnomeo & Juliet), a rooster wind vane, my neighbors fence, the fire hydrant and half my block, my poor dog lost his two front legs retreiving what the postman was too afraid to bring all the way to the porch. Here's what caused the damage:

Here is the "calling card" he put in the box for me:

Here is what took the dog out:

Whoever showed this guy how to bomb, be ready as I am coming after you.

Comments

• Wow some impressive bombs going around for sure! Gotta get my hands on some OSOKs!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    You KNOW its a badass bomb when the victim doesnt even look for revenge on the bomber, but goes after the one who learned him! Excellent hit! What IS that stick in the middle? Never seen anything like it...

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    The part with the dog had me laughing my ass off.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    You KNOW its a badass bomb when the victim doesnt even look for revenge on the bomber, but goes after the one who learned him! Excellent hit! What IS that stick in the middle? Never seen anything like it...

Glen, it is the Room 101 OneShotOneKill
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:

Room 101 One Shot One Kill aka OSOK.... Rburke is kickin some tail,, excellent hit !!!!!!!! HAHAHA Todd!!!lol
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    This looks like a FANTASTIC hit! That Kraken rum is a nice touch. And you can convert your dog to front wheel drive, I hear that's the fuel efficient thing to do nowadays.
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dayyummm, nice
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Enjoy brother...heard ya like a lil rum. My bombing mentor shall remain nameless..cough, BigT, cough.
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    I will have to add RBurke to my "Don't Fvck With List".
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    rburke1129:
    Enjoy brother...heard ya like a lil rum. My bombing mentor shall remain nameless..cough, BigT, cough.

Lol, nice freakin bomb....
    rburke1129:
    Yeah, I figured a Todd was involved............
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i drink the kracken with a bit of ginger beer. its called a "dark and stormy" its fantastic.
    kuzi16:
    i drink the kracken with a bit of ginger beer. its called a "dark and stormy" its fantastic.
    Will put that on my "To Try List", maybe I'll try it in my next Spiked Milkshake.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    bandyt09:
    kuzi16:
    Will put that on my "To Try List", maybe I'll try it in my next Spiked Milkshake.
    Spiked Milkshake? do tell
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    bandyt09:
    kuzi16:
    +1
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    danielzreyes:
    Direwolf:
    bandyt09:
    kuzi16:
    +1

Ice cream (whatever flavor you like)
    Kahlua (I like the vanilla flavor)
    rum (experiment with different ones - spiced/non-spiced)
    a splash of milk.

Mix together and enjoy.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:
    Direwolf:
    bandyt09:
    kuzi16:
    +1

Ice cream (whatever flavor you like)
    Kahlua (I like the vanilla flavor)
    rum (experiment with different ones - spiced/non-spiced)
    a splash of milk.

Mix together and enjoy.
    sounds good!!!! even better with a big jucy burger and fries!!!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Oh man. I have gotten into a little trouble on more than one occasion with a bottle of The Kraken. Kuzi is right though, it makes for a great Dark and Stormy (better than Gosling's even IMO).
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang what a bomb!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Holy crap that's an awesome hit! The Kraken is the ***