Home Non Cigar Related

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    BigT06:
    If it's coming from you, I'll take it to the bank. I will be cracking open the Kilo Kai shortly...
    Try it with a lemon lime soda, I do about a 60/30 split of soda to Kilo Kai. If you like cream soda, I can't recommend this enough.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    j0z3r:
    BigT06:
    If it's coming from you, I'll take it to the bank. I will be cracking open the Kilo Kai shortly...
    Try it with a lemon lime soda, I do about a 60/30 split of soda to Kilo Kai. If you like cream soda, I can't recommend this enough.
    I bought a bottle of Sierra Mist just for this purpose.
    BigT06:
    j0z3r:
    BigT06:
    Oh. My. God. EXACTLY like cream soda. No joke, if I ordered a cream soda at a diner, and somebody brought me a glass of this, I would have no idea. Amazing.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    BigT06:
    BigT06:
    j0z3r:
    BigT06:
    Oh. My. God. EXACTLY like cream soda. No joke, if I ordered a cream soda at a diner, and somebody brought me a glass of this, I would have no idea. Amazing.
    Awesome. Todd mentioned it to me but didn't tell me what to expect, I was pretty well blown away the first time I tried it...put a big dent in my 1.75 l bottle that weekend.
    j0z3r:
    BigT06:
    BigT06:
    j0z3r:
    BigT06:
    Awesome. Todd mentioned it to me but didn't tell me what to expect, I was pretty well blown away the first time I tried it...put a big dent in my 1.75 l bottle that weekend.
    I only had one glass last night just to try it... but I can promise you my bottle won't last the night tonight. I'm having wings at my favorite wing joint right now, then back to the lakehouse for some rum and cigars. Gonna be a great day.

just out of curiosity... how bad is a Kilo Kai hangover? lol
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    j0z3r:
    BigT06:
    BigT06:
    j0z3r:
    BigT06:
    I only had one glass last night just tao try it... but I can promise you my bottle won't last the night tonight. I'm having wings at my favorite wing joint right now, then back to the lakehouse for some rum and cigars. Gonna be a great day.

just out of curiosity... how bad is a Kilo Kai hangover? lol
    A hangover ain't bad until you hit 30, so don't worry, lol. You "kids" worry too much. I've done close to most of a 750 ml bottle in one night and only had a little hangover the next morning but I attribute it to being over 40..............
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I'm going to pick up a bottle of Dimple Pinch tonight. Think it'll go good with a UC.
    Will start drinking copious amounts of Kilo Kai and Sierra Mist as soon as I hit the little POST button........
    bandyt09:
    Will start drinking copious amounts of Kilo Kai and Sierra Mist as soon as I hit the little POST button........
    Me too! I killed my bottle from yesterday... luckily there is a beverage center about 1/4 mile from here. I re-stocked for tonight. lol
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    Me too! I killed my bottle from yesterday... luckily there is a beverage center about 1/4 mile from here. I re-stocked for tonight. lol
    Luckily for me, I have j0z3r and j0z3r has a liquor store that sells the stuff CHEAP!!!!!!!! And in the 1.75 liter bottle to boot......
    I wish they sold the 1.75 here! I guess for now I'll have to stick to getting a couple smaller bottles at a time... good stuff.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Full Sail IPA an Sam Adams Alpine Spring yum on both accounts.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    bandyt09:
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    Luckily for me, I have j0z3r and j0z3r has a liquor store that sells the stuff CHEAP!!!!!!!! And in the 1.75 liter bottle to boot......
    Had to google and see what was up
    Direwolf:
    bandyt09:
    BigT06:
    bandyt09:
    Had to google and see what was up
    it's GOOD. Not spicy enough for my taste to drink straight, but mixes like angel tears with Sierra Mist! (yes, I have an angel that I harvest tears from, NO I won't share them)
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    South African Amarula
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    A ton of godfathers.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Diet Pepsi... neat... Pathetic, I know, but my boss seems to get a bit miffed if I'm toasted while trying to save someones life.
  • JSaintJSaint Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭
    Cocoa Mole from New Belgium
    "Beauty is in the eye when you hold her." -Ricky
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Avery Brewing Co. "White Rascal." It's in cans, it's a white ale, and it has spices. I like it. :D
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    Ken Light:
    Avery Brewing Co. "White Rascal." It's in cans, it's a white ale, and it has spices. I like it. :D
    Nice. Dont have that near me. Sucks.
    JSaint:
    Ken Light:
    Damn shame Jason. Avery is putting out some good stuff. Ellie's Brown is a very nice brown ale, the White Rascal is the white ale, Joe's is a really good pilsner (in the can) and the Out of Bounds is a good strong stout. Depending on how close you are here are some distributors:

Windy City Distributing
    Warrenville,IL

Specialty Import
    Peoria, IL

BADGER SPIRITS
    BELOIT,WI

Badger Spirits looks like it is the closest to you.
    Toombes:
    Diet Pepsi... neat... Pathetic, I know, but my boss seems to get a bit miffed if I'm toasted while trying to save someones life.
    Iced tea w/ no sugar.. this whole eating better and cutting out sugar thing really sucks sometimes. need another special occasion for a beer lol
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    Iced tea w/ no sugar.. this whole eating better and cutting out sugar thing really sucks sometimes. need another special occasion for a beer lol
    My problem is I can find a special occasion for anything. Daylight savings? Hell yeah that only comes twice a year - crack one open and fire one up. What?? Today ends in a "Y"?? No way!!! Guess I better crack one open and fire one up....
    bandyt09:
    JSaint:
    Ken Light:
    Damn shame Jason. Avery is putting out some good stuff. Ellie's Brown is a very nice brown ale, the White Rascal is the white ale, Joe's is a really good pilsner (in the can) and the Out of Bounds is a good strong stout. Depending on how close you are here are some distributors:

Windy City Distributing
    Warrenville,IL

Specialty Import
    Peoria, IL

BADGER SPIRITS
    BELOIT,WI

Oooo I might have to go up and check them out. All of the guys here in South Beloit and Rockford usually never get Avery's good stuff. And tonight I had a Founders Breakfast Stout.
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    JSaint:
    bandyt09:
    JSaint:
    Ken Light:

Windy City Distributing
    Warrenville,IL

Specialty Import
    Peoria, IL

BADGER SPIRITS
    BELOIT,WI

Oooo I might have to go up and check them out. All of the guys here in South Beloit and Rockford usually never get Avery's good stuff. And tonight I had a Founders Breakfast Stout.
    I picked it up at a Joe Canal's just outside of atlantic city, NJ. Don't know if that's helpful at all, or how widespread the Joe Canal's chain is outside Jersey, but they're popping up like well-stocked weeds out here.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Oronoco rum enjoying the sunshine on my deck .
    Ugh way too much last night for my bday. 1 pitcher of Milk Stout, 1 pitcher of Breakfast Stout, and 2 pitchers of Hop Slam.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Happy birthday JSaint !
    JSaint:
    Ugh way too much last night for my bday. 1 pitcher of Milk Stout, 1 pitcher of Breakfast Stout, and 2 pitchers of Hop Slam.
    Yeah, but did you drink anything? lol
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Crazy wine tasting today. I'll post notes later. Right now the Chocolate Sombrero Stout by Clown Shoes. Not bad, but not the best chocolate stout I've had. Especially considering all the ingredients they boasted on the label.