Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    el Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro - box date Feb 2011 - I love these things!

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Dwayne gave me one of these the other day. It was great. I smoked it till my fingers were burnt.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    First mow virtue and now mow original.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    CAO Gold Maduro robusto. Great morning smoke.
  • Options
    Needed something not as mowish this morning. Lol
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    My first fuente don Carlos, glad this is a morning smoke I just thought it would stronger. image
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Camacho Triple Maduro to start this session off
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Not as extravagant as the camacho triple maduro but some maduros non the less. image image
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    So after all week wanting to get home and have a cigar, my brother gets me sick on Thursday, still feeling like crap but I'm smoking this morning, so I got a arganese maduro robusto to try out and if it goes ok then I'm smoking something good after, lol
  • Options
    Been wanting to try one of these for the longest time
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    Been wanting to try one of these for the longest time
    One of my favs.
  • Options
    I'm not even an inch into this thing an lovin the hell out of it. You were good mojo sir
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About an inch into a JdN Dark Corojo while I sit on the front porch in the shade drinking a latte.... Pairing brilliantly and building off of each other well!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    About an inch into a JdN Dark Corojo while I sit on the front porch in the shade drinking a latte.... Pairing brilliantly and building off of each other well!
    I love those with my morning coffee
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva
  • Options
    Direwolf:
    90+ Irishman:
    I love those with my morning coffee
    I havent had a chance to do a morning cigar in months, this is just the right stick for something like this, awesome!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    I guess this is still morning, for my second cigar Im sacrificing a EP Carrillo Churchill maduro
  • Options
    Katt68Katt68 Posts: 124
    Photobucket
  • Options
    kingdavid5kingdavid5 Posts: 293
    I think I'm in love perfect draw perfect construction I need to pick up a 5'er image
  • Options
    Katt68Katt68 Posts: 124
    Good morning all! Its a nice sunny Sunday morning here in central MI. I have been pushed out to the garage this morning, beceause my daughter is home. Smoking an Ashton that i got at the Big Smoke last thursday in Detroit. image
  • Options
    On my way into work this morning enjoying a Cohiba Black Pequenos courtesy of Eric, while I sip on some Amalfi Coast Espresso roast done in the French press.... Perfect pairing and size for the commute :)
  • Options
    1844 no. 50 paired with coffee, it's my first one so far so good
  • Options
  • Options
    Justin... Dude NICE!
  • Options
    From Saturday morning, but had the JdN Dark Corojo....
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    ACID Kuba Maddie with my cup o' joe. Good start to a beautiful day.
  • Options
    Zino Davidoff Crown Series Barrel: Photobucket
  • Options
    rzaman:
    Good lord, I think we have another DD-esque brother in our midst! Everytime that you post I am simply FLOORED.... Half the pics you put up I haven't even seen before, and others I haven't even heard of lol! That Zino looks amazing, are they one of the $30 and up Zino's or are they one of the more reasonable lines? I love the Z Class and Platinum, and this one looks quite amazing.
  • Options
    Thanks for your comment Irishman. Zino Z Class is also very good. My favourtie size in Z class is 550R. However, the Crown Series in one of the best. The retail price depends on state sales tax but you can find a box of three cigars at $80(online price without sales tax). Zino's Limited Emperor Edicion is also as good as this one but stronger. My wife gave me of this as a birthday gift. Here are some pictures of Emperor Edition: Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
    90+ Irishman:
    rzaman:
    Good lord, I think we have another DD-esque brother in our midst! Everytime that you post I am simply FLOORED.... Half the pics you put up I haven't even seen before, and others I haven't even heard of lol! That Zino looks amazing, are they one of the $30 and up Zino's or are they one of the more reasonable lines? I love the Z Class and Platinum, and this one looks quite amazing.
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Right now I'm having the (PUNCH CHAMPION) A SMALL BUT GIANT C'GAR. I have a question, this is my 2nd day on the site, when I reply to the post, is my reply shown to everyone on this subject or to the reply tab within the users box. Please let me know about this. Example: when i read a thread on otyher sites and I post my reply, all members in that thread see my reply. is it the same for this site Also, how do i put a Picture in my post
  • Options
    No problem Rzaman and those are very slick pictures, thanks for sharing! I'd love to try them sometime since I enjoy the Z Class so much, I'll have to wait a bit but can start snooping for them; thanks again and congrats!