JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    its raining and i dont have a roof on my patio :(
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Right now I'm having a "CAO-BRAZILIA" I'm going to load a picture of it as soon as I have time. This is absolutely one of the great C'GARS I have had in a long time. When time allows, visit the C'GAR list on this site and pull up CAO BRAZILIA and read the comments on this STICK. Every word is correct. LOVE YA GUYS
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    STEVE2010 That looks AWESOME how is it
  • Options
    Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    This morning with my morning Joe I had my last Diesel Shorty. I love these little firecrackers.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    seagarlover:
    STEVE2010 That looks AWESOME how is it

The DC Maximus? One of the tastier JC Newman cigars out there. A few years ago it was one of the more fuller bodied smokes, now I would place it in the medium-full category.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Phenomenal smoke:

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Having a RYJ Reserva Real with a cup joe this morning. This one has been in the humi since March of last year. Not bad for a morning smoke.

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Duke2:
    This morning with my morning Joe I had my last Diesel Shorty. I love these little firecrackers.
    Those lil bastards are good
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    MOWPA and coffee for bfast...bring on some stank breath and a head change
  • Options
    Lucky, lucky me, I had a Avo Heritage short robusto this morning with my cup o joe. Now the rain is coming, lol. I beat you Mr.Rain, lol....

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Lucky, lucky me, I had a Avo Heritage short robusto this morning with my cup o joe. Now the rain is coming, lol. I beat you Mr.Rain, lol....

Nice choice! So far recently, I've tried the XO, Domaine, Signature, and Heritage. The Heritage has been the front runner out of the ones I've tried being a little richer and fuller bodies with more leather and hickory, but they have all been very good!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

Nice choice! So far recently, I've tried the XO, Domaine, Signature, and Heritage. The Heritage has been the front runner out of the ones I've tried being a little richer and fuller bodies with more leather and hickory, but they have all been very good!

These have ten months on them and I'm loving them right now. The three I have had have been medium. Unless my tolerence level has gone up, lol. Who knows, but I love them. Going to buy a box of the short robustos.

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:

These have ten months on them and I'm loving them right now. The three I have had have been medium. Unless my tolerence level has gone up, lol. Who knows, but I love them. Going to buy a box of the short robustos.

Having some rest on them really seems to help the balance and palate at least for me. I think my tolerance has gone up lately though, but I've been lucky with this weather and cigar reserves to be able to have at least one a day for the past few weeks. Sometimes I get two or three, and sometimes the weather is sh1tty so I go a day or two without but I have been smoking a lot more regardless.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Well its morning for me, living the newly single party guy lifestyle will do that. Starting off with a JDN Dark Corojo box press. Think I might be getting my cigar mojo back was getting a little worried for a minute. Oh yeah and ice coffee.
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Cask Strength. Always A pleasure to smoke.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Zino Davidoff Crown Series double grande: Photobucket
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a Morro Castle Churchill on this beautiful good friday
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Arturo Fuente Hemingway Masterpiece Cameroon Perfecto
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Tatuaje Havana IV
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Not as brave as some but my Berger and argenti mooch treated me well this morning.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Camacho PE. 'Course with my luck the cutter **** up the cap
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    La Cuna bin no. 85