Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
  • Options
    Katt68:
    Smoked this on the way to my daughter's track meet today. image
    if that is the one I gave you I'm curious how it's smoking right now with about a year on it. From rott to 6 months they seemed to get much better. Great smoke!
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    A really pleasant surprise:

• Options
    BigT06:
    It's another Johnny-O! for me this morning. I realize I've smoked a lot of them recently, but do NOT panic... because NO- I am not out of JdN DC or Undercrowns... there is a method to my madness.

This is a different vitola (Genio). Out of the 3 vitolas I've tried so far (of extremely fresh rolled sticks), I have already ordered a bundle of one of them. It's looking like I may have to get a bundle of these, too... damn fine cigar.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    how does one get ahold of these I would love to try a few?
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Having a old faithful, Perdomo Lot23 Natural robusto with a cup o joe. It basically asked me to smoke it this morning. The tab on says 12/21/2010. This is a winner, for a every day smoke.
  • Options
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    La aurora puro vintage 2003, is pairing nicely with a cup of coffee
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Partagas 160
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    JHewey:
    What did you think of the Short Run? Is it worth picking up a 5-pack for $32? Been tickling the trigger all morning.
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    ndhaon91:
    JHewey:
    What did you think of the Short Run? Is it worth picking up a 5-pack for $32? Been tickling the trigger all morning.
    I love the short runs but that's just my opinion. The short run 2012 's are awesome and one of my favs at this time. Damn good smoke.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    A DE Java Maduro ... love these as a morning smoke .
  • Options
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camacho Connie with a freshly brewed pot of espresso.....nice

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Alec Bradley Tempus
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    EP Carrillo Maduro
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    big chunks:
    EP Carrillo Maduro
    Nice stIck right there! One of my favs!
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    OchoZacho:
    big chunks:
    EP Carrillo Maduro
    Nice stIck right there! One of my favs!
    its been a good go to stick, havent had a bad one yet
  • Options
    Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Miami, with some good rest on it. This is the fat 60 rg size and while I usually don't have too many of the thick cigars, I love it! I think between the size and and almost a year rest it's very round and smooth. These have a unique spicy flavor and this is the best I've had yet!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    My first Kristoff. I don't remember the wrapper. This was A great cigar. I plan on trying everything in this line. Yes they're that good.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Johnny-O! Canonazo. This guy's batting 1000 for me right now...

• Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Mi Barrio
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't get a chance to snap pics....but started the day with a CCOM American label corona. Then, on the golf course had a MUWAT robusto on the front 9 from Mike, MVW67....and a Flor del Todo (churchill/gigante???) from BuckingW, Chris on the back 9.

good day

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
  • Options
    My 1st bday smoke... Johnny-O torpedo...

• Options
    Wrapped up the Johnny-O after about an hour. For my 2nd bday smoke, I wanted something very different than the Cuban tobacco I just had, so that it didn't compete with the flavors I just had... so I went with a MF #4. Mission accomplished. Loving this cigar.

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always a favorite!

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    BigT06:
    Wrapped up the Johnny-O after about an hour. For my 2nd bday smoke, I wanted something very different than the Cuban tobacco I just had, so that it didn't compete with the flavors I just had... so I went with a MF #4. Mission accomplished. Loving this cigar.
    Damn dude....those are real high on my list. I keep hearing about them, but the B&M I went to...had them for $30 and I lol'ed. They also had some Bijou's with "plume" and FFP/LP4- for $30.... I'll have to work out a trade for some here soon.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    This morning was a Obsidian mini corona. This was so much better than the old Padilla made cigar with the same name. The burn and draw were near perfect, taste of Leather and sort of "earthy". Just enough spice to keep it interesting, and a nice aroma to boot. It was not a rainbow of flavors, but what it did offer was very enjoyable.
    Thanks to CvilleE who sent this one to me, I probably would never have tried one without your endowment. I appreciate it.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mi Barrio El Acere