Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Had a MOWPA Maduro on the way into work. I love pairing this with my morning coffee.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    one of my favorites: Avo Domaine No.50
    hell yes.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Shot shell from jgibv image
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    Ice Cycles ... damn 40 degree weather ... grumbles grumbles ...
    Mmhmm - I feel your pain. No cigar for me this a.m. either cold and it's windy as all get out.
    About froze my a$$ off walking the dog this morning. And of course I already dry-cleaned and packed away my winter coats a couple weeks ago thinking it was "spring time"....F**K

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Shot shell from jgibv
    Let me know how that is, dude.
    I've never smoked one before and might grab one for myself next time I'm at the B&M if you say it's a decent smoke.

• Options
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    Shot shell from jgibv
    I've never smoked one before and might grab one for myself next time I'm at the B&M if you say it's a decent smoke.
    Why the heck did you bomb me with then lol! It's awesome... I was kind of worried on an empty stomach with coffee, but this is excellent. My only complaint.....it's not a toro! It seems to be smoking slow but I know I will nub it. This is like a Liga breakfast smoke....buy more if they are not too pricey. Pretty tasty for a $6 stick, I'd pay $8-9 easily for a 5-6in stick
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    Shot shell from jgibv
    Why the heck did you bomb me with then lol! It's awesome... I was kind of worried on an empty stomach with coffee, but this is excellent. My only complaint.....it's not a toro! It seems to be smoking slow but I know I will nub it. This is like a Liga breakfast smoke....buy more if they are not too pricey. Pretty tasty for a $6 stick, I'd pay $8-9 easily for a 5-6in stick
    Because that was one of the brands on your wishlist, duh!

And PM so we don't hijack this thread too far.

• Options
    Solid hour in, getting hot with little bitterness. Highly recommend this, it is the supershot from viaje. Just make sure and eat breakfast Lololololol... image
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Solid hour in, getting hot with little bitterness. Highly recommend this, it is the supershot from viaje. Just make sure and eat breakfast Lololololol... image
    Damn....nice work

great success

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    A Johnny O! Genio rolled on 4/12 gifted from BigT. As fine of A cigar as I've ever tasted.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    RBeckom:
    A Johnny O! Genio rolled on 4/12 gifted from BigT. As fine of A cigar as I've ever tasted.
    Glad you smoked it! I saw your review on it, and it was well done. I have really fallen in love with Johnny-O cigars. IMHO they are about as good as it gets.
  • Options
    BigT06:
    RBeckom:
    Glad you smoked it! I saw your review on it, and it was well done. I have really fallen in love with Johnny-O cigars. IMHO they are about as good as it gets.
    for the money....damn.... I am tempted to order more and jsut start aging. i stopped smoking, gifted 10 or so, and will wait. But I really want to try the cazadores and cuelbra bad adn grab more of the mag47's. That was one of the most complex cigars I've ever had...and only $5....
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    I had a Romeo Y Julieta Reserva Real maduro with my cup o joe this morning. Been a while since I had one. This one has been in my humidor since June 2011.

• Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    With my cup o coffee, a Perdomo 10th anni Champagne Magnum 50. Though I prefer the Epicure and the torpedo size more. My box of the latter needs more rest so enjoying the Magnum instead.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Morro Castle Corona

• Options
    jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    joya de nicaragua antano that i got from MVW67
  • Options
    Nomnomnomnom image
  • Options
    I had a DPG Classic with about 4 years on it for breakfast. It was amazing.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    It's about time you smoked that DPG Todd. I haven't had one in a while and that one looks good.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    It's about time you smoked that DPG Todd. I haven't had one in a while and that one looks good.
    It was amazing. The blacks don't age quite as well as the blues, imho, but they still age very well. The flavors melt like butter after about 2 years, and even after 4 years, there is still enough pepper and spice to let you know it's a DPG blend. Awesome smoke.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    5V Cask Strength Box-press Toro. It's pairing quite nicely with my Sumatran coffee. Spice out the wazoo!!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    5V Cask Strength Box-press Toro. It's pairing quite nicely with my Sumatran coffee. Spice out the wazoo!!
    One of my absolute fav cigars....never smoked one in the A.M. though - I usually go to them after a pot roast or steak dinner and smoke it with a glass of cab.

Might have to take the plunge and try one of these in the morning though - might be a good way to kickstart the day.

• Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    jgibv:
    Toombes:
    One of my absolute fav cigars....never smoked one in the A.M. though - I usually go to them after a pot roast or steak dinner and smoke it with a glass of cab.

Might have to take the plunge and try one of these in the morning though - might be a good way to kickstart the day.
    I get to try my first one very soon. A sampler I should receive tomorrow has 2 in it. It's not heartburn spicey is it?
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I can't remember who sent me one of those, maybe jj, but I really liked it. Enjoy Steve.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    j0z3r:
    I can't remember who sent me one of those, maybe jj, but I really liked it. Enjoy Steve.

Yep, another site threw in 4 as a gift. I'd never heard of them, but they are really good. Review sometime in the future.
  • Options
    Gurkha Doble Maduro Churchill
  • Options
    stowggie:
    jgibv:
    Toombes:

I get to try my first one very soon. A sampler I should receive tomorrow has 2 in it. It's not heartburn spicey is it?

No heartburn worries, brother. It's actually rather smooth considering the amount of spice that I was getting.
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Camacho Triple Maduro with my morning coffee on an empty stomach. Hell of a pick-me-up.