Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Duke2Duke2 Posts: 393
    This morning I had a Tatuaje Black Lancero with my cup of coffee. Great way to start the day.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Very nice day out. I'm having some Blue Mountain cup o joe with a Ashton Cabinet No. 6.

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Sorta vegetal... Not sure if I'm digging it.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭

A house blend of my local B&M
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    I'm having a PUNCH CHAMPION along with a long over due awesome cup of JAVA, Photobucket
    Toombes THIS IS A QUESTION FOR Toombes *********************************** How is the CAO ITALIA, I received two in my "THRIFTY FIFTY FROM C.COM, Should I wait for a Special moment or is it a daily anytime smoke. Thanks for your future reply. LOVE TO ALL HAVE A AWESOME DAY. sun is out here in SIMI VALLEY, CA.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a Morro Castle Robusto this morning
    seagarlover:
    Toombes THIS IS A QUESTION FOR Toombes *********************************** How is the CAO ITALIA, I received two in my "THRIFTY FIFTY FROM C.COM, Should I wait for a Special moment or is it a daily anytime smoke. Thanks for your future reply. LOVE TO ALL HAVE A AWESOME DAY. sun is out here in SIMI VALLEY, CA.

PM to you, bro!
    TOOMBES. I'm new at this whole FORUM GIG, a virgin, fresh meat, my mom not even thinking about me, not even a twinkle in my dads eye. So any stupid Question I will have from here on in, please be gentle, example: what is PM in your reply to me you wrote PM to you, Bro! P.S. TO ALL IN THIS FORUM NOW AND LATER: AGAIN, PLEASE BE GENTLE WITH MY QUESTIONS, I WILL LEARN AS I GO. SO HAPPY I FOUND ALL OF U. THANK'S
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    seagarlover:
    TOOMBES. I'm new at this whole FORUM GIG, a virgin, fresh meat, my mom not even thinking about me, not even a twinkle in my dads eye. So any stupid Question I will have from here on in, please be gentle, example: what is PM in your reply to me you wrote PM to you, Bro! P.S. TO ALL IN THIS FORUM NOW AND LATER: AGAIN, PLEASE BE GENTLE WITH MY QUESTIONS, I WILL LEARN AS I GO. SO HAPPY I FOUND ALL OF U. THANK'S
    if you look up to the top right of your screen, you should see an inbox link, click that and you have access to Private Messages, ie PMs.
    Tonight I had the other CAO ITALIA I was watching TOOMBES smoking it today not watching with my eyes but watching in my thoughts, and TOOMBES is right they are not as good as the CAO BRAZILIA, I would not turn one down, but I will not purchase, these I got with my THRIFTY FIFTY from C.COM Photobucket
    I'm smokin my favorite "LA AROMA" Gotta try one, Photobucket
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Old montesino image
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Diesel Crucible

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Oliva V Maduro 2011

• RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Triple Ligero Special Edition. This cigar is absolutely great in the morning.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Graycliff Double Espresso on the way in to work this morning. Gifted this one by our very own Big F'ing Steve! Killer flavor and great smoke production just had a lot of wrapper issues and flaked ash but the flavor and balance was really really good. Thanks bro!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    BigT06:
    Oliva V Maduro 2011

Todd inspired me to pull one of these out and see how they're doing. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm not a fan of the San Andreas Maduro wrapper, the flavor it has doesn't work for me...that said, this is a good cigar, better imo than the 2010 even though they're supposed to be the same blend, I suppose the vitola is influencing my perception of it. I still think Oliva has yet to come close to the brilliance that was the 2008 Serie V Maduro, but this one ain't half bad.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Enjoyed a Torano Silver Exodus. Normally I smoke the Robusto but this one was a Corona and I have to say it was just as good flavor wise, draw and burn as the Robusto.

• OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    After seeing the L40 thread a few mins ago, I just couldn't resist. lol

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    On the job site, boss said he'd be late....and I think I'm the only guy on the forum That loves the 61 corona image
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Montecristo white
    Photobucket GREAT MORNING SMOKE
    Cain Daytona #4, courtesy of aeon_spiral. Thanks, bro!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Aj fresh rolled Maduro...just as good as the first