Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Lit up a La Riqueza #3 this morning, the 23 months of rest really does this blend well.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    This is a really good cheap smoke! Andy gave this and an OF to me a couple months back, now I'm worried to try the OF...
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    The oscuro fuerte is great, Dustin. The best oscuro out there for the money. Hell, it would be a great cigar at twice the price. After about 2 years, they are as good as damn near any oscuro at any price...
  • Options
    BigT06:
    The oscuro fuerte is great, Dustin. The best oscuro out there for the money. Hell, it would be a great cigar at twice the price. After about 2 years, they are as good as damn near any oscuro at any price...
    So I've heard... I'm looking for a budget Maddy right now too to box up, I really like the perdomo habano Maddy an lean towards the creamier maddy's
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    BRC:

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    Lit up a La Riqueza #3 this morning, the 23 months of rest really does this blend well.
    23 months damn bra,,I like em after about 4-6 mo,,I got a few probably hittin a year.. I saw your post about agin the Don Carlos 3 years?? I smoked one the other night with about a year on it and it was great.., but seemed to be loosing some of its pizazz
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Second of the day was a Gran Habano conny robusto while mowing the lawn.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    j0z3r:
    23 months damn bra,,I like em after about 4-6 mo,,I got a few probably hittin a year.. I saw your post about agin the Don Carlos 3 years?? I smoked one the other night with about a year on it and it was great.., but seemed to be loosing some of its pizazz
    Maybe it was the box of DC #3 I bought, they were literally unpalatable, to me, for the first two years I had them.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I smoked so many cigars last night that until now I am not feeling to smoke one.
  • Options
    rzaman:
    I smoked so many cigars last night that until now I am not feeling to smoke one.
    Hahaha....I am taking a week long hiatus, so today I am blasting as many as possible! My palate is burnt out...as of late I've been having 2-3 a day and I feel like I am not getting everything I could out of each cigar.
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I know what you mean..drink club soda that helps to clean the palate even better than dark chocolate. It is frustrating not to smoke a cigar during the weekend.
    catfishbluezz:
    rzaman:
    Hahaha....I am taking a week long hiatus, so today I am blasting as many as possible! My palate is burnt out...as of late I've been having 2-3 a day and I feel like I am not getting everything I could out of each cigar.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    San Miguel Belicoso with a morning cup of joe
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Johnny-O! Umm Ummmm!!!
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Nub Dub
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain Nub 460 Habano on the drive to work (from Jason-Smokingdaddy I think) and was really tasty! Thanks man!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Steve2010:
    BRC:

NICE Steve! I'm recently become a total CC Bolivar slvt lol... some of the best cigars I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing! What did you think of this one, and what line was it?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    San Lotano Connecticut.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Coffee and an American Label which worked well together

• Options
    It's a Liga Privada morning for me...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    MOWPA Maduro this morning on the way to work. I've really come to enjoy the morning commute smoke, and with a 40 minute drive, the corona size is just perfect.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    I had my 1st Nub!! Not to bad a little mild but for early in the am it hit the spot!!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Looooooong night at work... finally relaxing with a trusted favorite...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
  • Options
    Smoked a Jesus Fuego Delirium Robusto this morning that Dennis sent to me a few months back. The flavor was extremely solid and really rich and creamy as well. The burn was a tad wonky and it got slightly hot and bitter in the last third, but I'm pretty sure that I just should have dry boxed it for an hour and it would have alleviated that. All in all though great cigar and one I'd love to smoke again, thanks again Dennis!
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    image Had this at work this morning.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    stowggie:
    image Had this at work this morning.
    Any openings? LOL.
  • Options
    This is my 2nd one ROTT....box worthy. Right in between mowpa and mowpam...I could have boxes of all of them aging...fantastic smokes image
  • Options
    Smoked this yesterday morning.

Smoked this morning.