Photobucket
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    This:

And this:

• Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    It's another Johnny-O! for me this morning. I realize I've smoked a lot of them recently, but do NOT panic... because NO- I am not out of JdN DC or Undercrowns... there is a method to my madness.

This is a different vitola (Genio). Out of the 3 vitolas I've tried so far (of extremely fresh rolled sticks), I have already ordered a bundle of one of them. It's looking like I may have to get a bundle of these, too... damn fine cigar.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    Had my first CCOM American Blend. Posted a review over in that section. Great smoke.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Trinidad 100th anniversary
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    Java. I still like one now and then.
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    RCY Cigars:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Ive never smoked a gurkha and I must say that one looks delicious!
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    stowggie:
    RCY Cigars:
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Ive never smoked a gurkha and I must say that one looks delicious!

Gurkha for the most has been frowned upon. Mostly because of their pricing and inconsistency. I will tell you. I have never had a Gurkha Centurian that gave me a problem or Beauty. I can also tell you I have only had maybe 3-5 a piece of those two cigars. I enjoyed them all. The Regent was nice and I will try it again. I have a few more that were gifted to me. The other cigar that Gurkha makes that I like and found some inconsistency in them is the Crest. I keep trying them, because I have a bunch of them. They are suppose to have a considerable amount of aged tobaccos in them. I can honestly say I have had several that were awesome and several that I did not finish. Hmm, now that I think about it. I think I did have one Centurian give me a problem. But one out of five, is not to bad, lol. Anyway, so you say you never tried a Gurkha. Send that addy over my friend and I'll send you a sampler of some.

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Pairing fantastically with notes of colgate and honey nut cheerios image
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cohiba Black Peqeuno with French Press Amalfi Coast Espeesso... Love it!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    I must be losing it this morning. Got my Gaberox thing going today. Having a Starbuck Grande triple mocha coffee with a El Titan De Bronze Redemption Maduro Corona. That's long, lol. It's not bad, the coffee is to sweet for the cigar though. So I'm mostly smoking the cigar.....

• Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    All excited for this Cubao Maduro with 8 months on it and the darn thing is plugged. What a bummer. Whats up Rick? Funny you would be thinking of me on this rare occasion im up early having a smoke.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    All excited for this Cubao Maduro with 8 months on it and the darn thing is plugged. What a bummer. Whats up Rick? Funny you would be thinking of me on this rare occasion im up early having a smoke.

I haven't forgotten about you. Morning smokers are rare in the forum. As a matter a fact, I'm cooking up something very special. You will hear about it soon enough my friend. See, I have this notion about things. As long as the communication line is not broke. The BIGGER the project gets. Now try to not think about that plugged cigar and get you another. That's what their there for :)....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    gaberox:

I haven't forgotten about you. Morning smokers are rare in the forum. As a matter a fact, I'm cooking up something very special. You will hear about it soon enough my friend. See, I have this notion about things. As long as the communication line is not broke. The BIGGER the project gets. Now try to not think about that plugged cigar and get you another. That's what their there for :)....

Great miinds think alike ditched my beloved Cubao maduro for a MOW Ruiny box pressed. Much better.. On another note morning is by far the best time to enjoy a cigar IMO. With exceptions of course.
  • Options
    gaberox:
    RCY Cigars:
    gaberox:

Great miinds think alike ditched my beloved Cubao maduro for a MOW Ruiny box pressed. Much better.. On another note morning is by far the best time to enjoy a cigar IMO. With exceptions of course.

Yes, these are my thoughts with the exceptions too. Are you going to sign up for my box giveaway? You'll have the room for it, trust me....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    gaberox:
    RCY Cigars:
    gaberox:

Yes, these are my thoughts with the exceptions too. Are you going to sign up for my box giveaway? You'll have the room for it, trust me....

Sure, where does one apply for such things? As a newly single, broke college student I could stand to win a box lol
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    I love a good morning smoke. Only get them on weekends and rare days off
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I like to go all in. In the morning.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Nice Justin! I myself am starting the day off a little lighter with an EPC New Wave Connie.
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    Nice Justin! I myself am starting the day off a little lighter with an EPC New Wave Connie.
    Nice. I was actually going to start with a EPC short run. But while packing up a few things I'm shipping today. This feral was taunting me and calling my name.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    oliva connie......not my cup of tea
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    OchoZacho:
    Nice. I was actually going to start with a EPC short run. But while packing up a few things I'm shipping today. This feral was taunting me and calling my name.
    That's a he11uva a way to start the day, Justin - very sweet.

Those LPs you sent me a few weeks ago keep staring at me and taunting me.....they'll be joining your FFP in "cigar heaven" very soon. LOL

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    FFP is great with a morning cup of coffee
  • Options
    Im just going off this AM!! 3rd cigar of the morning is a Kristoff maduro, love these for their strong manure/barnyard aroma. Strange how thats enjoyable in a cigar but it sure is.
  • Options
    jgibv:
    JHewey:
    OchoZacho:
    That's a he11uva a way to start the day, Justin - very sweet.

Those LPs you sent me a few weeks ago keep staring at me and taunting me.....they'll be joining your FFP in "cigar heaven" very soon. LOL
    Yes get on those.

30 mins in. Ash fell off right after pic.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just finished up a Cain F Toro. Love the flavor but it's fairly plugged and the wrapper cracked but that's probably because of heavy handed mishandling lol. At the 2/3 mark I tossed it, got hot and more plugged ahh well ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Photobucket Smokin my Favorite
  • Options
    Katt68Katt68 Posts: 124
    Smoked this on the way to my daughter's track meet today. image
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Triple A. A fine breakfast.