Options

Whatcha smokin this morning?

Comments

• Options
    Katt68Katt68 Posts: 124
    Sat morning at the shop image
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Lee Co EMS herf club enjoying a very nice AB Black Market with toombes and leereescue what a good morning pictures to be posted later by toombes
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    EP Carrillo New Wave
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:

Toombes with the shiny noggin and LHC Core and leerescue enjoying an RyJ Reserve Maduro.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

Toombes with the shiny noggin and LHC Core and leerescue enjoying an RyJ Reserve Maduro.
    Toombes that's you with the chrome-dome? Cool herf club men that is awesome even if it's with the Welshie named Toombes ;P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

Toombes that's you with the chrome-dome? Cool herf club men that is awesome even if it's with the Welshie named Toombes ;P

Ya chuffing pikey!!!
  • Options
    Lmao were rolling over here
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    I love Camacho PE....wonderful smoke.
    Direwolf:
    Camacho PE. 'Course with my luck the cutter **** up the cap
  • Options
    Cuaba Salomones Photobucket
  • Options
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

Ya chuffing pikey!!!
    Sure sure you really be cursing my name when I send the Ole' Wrlshie some cute goats Bwahahaha!!!!!! :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    EP Carrillo Short Run 2012

• Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

Ya chuffing pikey!!!
    Sure sure you really be cursing my name when I send the Ole' Wrlshie some cute goats Bwahahaha!!!!!! :P

Keep yakking, Brett. I've got plans for you...
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had me a big ole Olivia Conny. What a great smoke all around. Perfect burn, draw and great flavor.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    Medic45:

Ya chuffing pikey!!!

Keep yakking, Brett. I've got plans for you...
    Lol it's a lot of fun to be poking back and forth so for that honestly I have to thank you brother....in truth you don't need to do anything but if you still choose to just keep in mind what I've been unleashing on my "friends" lately lol
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a San Miguel Toro, really love the shape of the vitola like the Toro but really want to try the Robusto to bad I can't find them anywhere
  • Options
    God of Fire torpedo: Photobucket
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Photobucket
    Nice setup there Rick, the LaDC ashtray is really slick! Would that be the Maddie or Corojo La Aurora? Had the Maddie myself the other day, solid stick but didn't blow my head off or anything.... just seemed out of balance for flavor and body. Good stick like I said, but just didn't hit my profile right.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    Photobucket
    Nice setup there Rick, the LaDC ashtray is really slick! Would that be the Maddie or Corojo La Aurora? Had the Maddie myself the other day, solid stick but didn't blow my head off or anything.... just seemed out of balance for flavor and body. Good stick like I said, but just didn't hit my profile right.

Yes, this is the maduro that Brett gave me when I was there. The ashtry is very nice, PsychoSJG bombed me with that along time ago with about 25 or 30 sticks. I have them marked. And that coffee mug was given to me by Mtuccelli. Heck of a morning, got to go in late today. So, I took advantage of it. I did a semi review on it. But, I left my notes at home...

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    Photobucket

Yes, this is the maduro that Brett gave me when I was there. The ashtry is very nice, PsychoSJG bombed me with that along time ago with about 25 or 30 sticks. I have them marked. And that coffee mug was given to me by Mtuccelli. Heck of a morning, got to go in late today. So, I took advantage of it. I did a semi review on it. But, I left my notes at home...

Awesome man glad you got such a great morning! I beleive that I slipped one of those Preferido Maddies in the bomb I smacked you with as well. I had my first one a few days ago, like I said great cigar jsut slightly off kilter with my palate/profile, but it's still a great smoke!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I must say...this is giving Avo a run for it's money as a perfect morning coffee smoke image
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    I must say...this is giving Avo a run for it's money as a perfect morning coffee smoke image
    I've yet to smoke any Diamond Crown lines yet, but have been meaning to. I'm a total AVO slvt because I really dig the musk and perfect complexity, I'd love to try the La Trompeta but can't find any and probably couldn't afford it anyways lol! Sounds like I need to take the plunge and pick up some of the Crowns. What are you picking out of it Dustin?
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    I've yet to smoke any Diamond Crown lines yet, but have been meaning to. I'm a total AVO slvt because I really dig the musk and perfect complexity, I'd love to try the La Trompeta but can't find any and probably couldn't afford it anyways lol! Sounds like I need to take the plunge and pick up some of the Crowns. What are you picking out of it Dustin?
    I just picked up two of each of these, JC, and Maximus. I get the musk I associate with Avo here, and am a huge fan of Avo and XO. Cedar, cream, and vanilla are very present on my noobish palate. This is a cigar that should be smoked on a clean palate and it might have been better with breakfast first as mine was a little bitter from last night. However, this should be a slow smoke and I possibly started a bit fast, but the coffee balanced it perfectly.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    I must say...this is giving Avo a run for it's money as a perfect morning coffee smoke
    I just picked up two of each of these, JC, and Maximus. I get the musk I associate with Avo here, and am a huge fan of Avo and XO. Cedar, cream, and vanilla are very present on my noobish palate. This is a cigar that should be smoked on a clean palate and it might have been better with breakfast first as mine was a little bitter from last night. However, this should be a slow smoke and I possibly started a bit fast, but the coffee balanced it perfectly.
    Awesome man thanks for the info, sounds truly killer! Have to save up for a while so I can pick one up!
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    This:

And this:

• Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    90+ Irishman:
    catfishbluezz:
    I must say...this is giving Avo a run for it's money as a perfect morning coffee smoke
    Awesome man thanks for the info, sounds truly killer! Have to save up for a while so I can pick one up!

If you like the DC, you really need to try the Maximus.