Options

Fluff post thread

Comments

• Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    and know to fluff...fuff
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Great Pics ... I would just like to be ANYWHERE warm right now !!! I hate winter .
  • Options
    skweekzskweekz Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭
    These boards could use a little fluff about now
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    OH MY F L U F F F. . .
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    If I'm reading this posting right, all I have to do is to type anything and it increases my post count. Is this correct? I can't believe it's that easy. I mean................ I don't even know what to type. Really? Can it be that easy? What should I write? Let me think. I need more time......Mabe tomorrow I can think of something. :-)
  • Options
    Fluffin it up
  • Options
    Still got nothing. More to come later.
  • Options
    Thats a nice fluffy cloud of cigar smoke in your avatar RBeckom !!!
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Thats a nice fluffy cloud of cigar smoke in your avatar RBeckom !!!

It's A Gurkha Titan road flare. Like the ones talked about in another post elsewhere in the forums.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    fluff bump
  • Options
    + 1 on the fluff bump !!!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    i forgot my ashtray.....

• Options
    taythegibs:
    i forgot my ashtray.....

Haha , I wonder between all of us on the forum , how many of those Cigar.com matchboxes we all have ???
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Never have more cigars than matches :)....FLUFF!
  • Options
    Buzzards stink. My wife ran into one A while back. It regurgitated all over her car. She had to clean it by her self. I was fishing. Made A funny story.
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    Buzzards stink. My wife ran into one A while back. It regurgitated all over her car. She had to clean it by her self. I was fishing. Made A funny story.

If my wife told the neighbors she had ran over an old buzzard they would call an ambulance for me ; ) .
  • Options
    gmill880:
    taythegibs:
    i forgot my ashtray.....

Haha , I wonder between all of us on the forum , how many of those Cigar.com matchboxes we all have ???
    im down to 2 now, gave one to a coworker im trying to get into REAL cigars and finished the box pictured above off today.
  • Options
    im contemplating starting a pass for my 500th post......n fluff
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    gmill880:
    taythegibs:
    i forgot my ashtray.....

im down to 2 now, gave one to a coworker im trying to get into REAL cigars and finished the box pictured above off today.
    i think i have about a dozen of them around the house.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Just for the record, I wouldn't post to this fluff thread just to pad my post count.
  • Options
    Roberto99:
    Just for the record, I wouldn't post to this fluff thread just to pad my post count.

Neither would I.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    Roberto99:

Neither would I.
    .... No you just triple post for fluff purposes, ( jk) Hey beck. Fish biting today ?
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    RBeckom:
    Roberto99:

Neither would I.
    .... No you just triple post for fluff purposes, ( jk) Hey beck. Fish biting today ?

It's the forums fault I triple post or maybe it's my computers fault.
    :-)
    Either way I win.
    The fish? I can't say for today. As for yesterday, I couldn't buy A fish. Dwayne did good though. I did hang into A huge one but it broke off. Probably weighed about ten pounds.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Two biggest liars in the world are politicians, and fishermen... Just saying.
  • Options
    kaspera79:

Agreed.
  • Options
    I swallowed A bug once. It tasted bad. I almost puked. Almost......
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    kaspera79:

Agreed.
    are you lying about that? or are you lying about being a liar? Or lying about lying about being a liar...? lol.

Oh, and starting up a pass, who wants in ?!?!?! look in the T/P/B section for the thread :-D
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    RBeckom:
    Roberto99:

Neither would I.
    i would.

not that i need to.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    It took me 53 days to get to 100 posts, which happens to be this post. I think I need to fluff more.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    all you guys could fluff 18 times a day for 42 years and not reach the height of fluffitude that is me