Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Fluff post thread

Comments

• Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    jgibv:
    FLUFF!!!!! I'm gonna be in some fluffin' trouble with my better half....

Doesn't it figure the one day I have a package being delivered from CCOM I have to go out of town for work....normally this wouldn't be a problem since I always get home before my fiance, but since I'll be out of town, she'll beat me home and see the package first.
    And since she has told me no more buying cigars until July (LOL) I imagine I'll be in the dog house when I get home....FLLUFFFFFF!!!
    Better get her something nice on the way home today, maybe that will help my cause.

Best of luck with that, John. I'm going to have Andy start labeling my packages "cottonballs", for some reason my wife is terrified of them. That way I know she won't be digging through my mail!
    Haha....thanks dude - I appreciate it.
    And good idea on having Andy label your packages as something different, but wouldn't she get suspicious if you started getting a lot of "cottonballs" in the mail?? LMAO

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Toombes:
    jgibv:

Doesn't it figure the one day I have a package being delivered from CCOM I have to go out of town for work....normally this wouldn't be a problem since I always get home before my fiance, but since I'll be out of town, she'll beat me home and see the package first.
    And since she has told me no more buying cigars until July (LOL) I imagine I'll be in the dog house when I get home....FLLUFFFFFF!!!
    Better get her something nice on the way home today, maybe that will help my cause.

Best of luck with that, John. I'm going to have Andy start labeling my packages "cottonballs", for some reason my wife is terrified of them. That way I know she won't be digging through my mail!
    And good idea on having Andy label your packages as something different, but wouldn't she get suspicious if you started getting a lot of "cottonballs" in the mail?? LMAO

Dammit! Foiled again...
  • Options
    Toombes:
    jgibv:
    Toombes:
    jgibv:

Dammit! Foiled again...
    It was a good idea though for sure - sorry to burst your bubble.

But you're on the right track, there's gotta be some loophole that we can use to get as many cigars as we want without pissing off our wives/fiances too much.....hmm

• Options
    jgibv:
    Toombes:
    jgibv:
    Toombes:
    jgibv:

Dammit! Foiled again...
    It was a good idea though for sure - sorry to burst your bubble.

But you're on the right track, there's gotta be some loophole that we can use to get as many cigars as we want without pissing off our wives/fiances too much.....hmm

We could do like doc and have them sent to our workplace where we just happen to have a spare humidor handy. Just a thought...
  • Options
    Toombes:
    We could do like doc and have them sent to our workplace where we just happen to have a spare humidor handy. Just a thought...
    You may be on to something there....have the cigars sent to the office then take them home when the time is right.

Also I found something that may help turn the table in our favor.... Marital Bliss Calculator CLICKCLICKCLICK

• Options
    jgibv:
    Toombes:
    You may be on to something there....have the cigars sent to the office then take them home when the time is right.

Also I found something that may help turn the table in our favor.... Marital Bliss Calculator CLICKCLICKCLICK

Viewed and saved!
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    I got a nasty reputation and I aint afraid to show it, show it, show it - IM FLUFFY AND I KNOW IT!!! :-)

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    My teeth, mt teeth, I swallowed my teeth! Whatever should I do?
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    gum it.
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    gum it.

:-)
  • Options
    Trying this to see if I can figure out how to post gif's... could it be this easy????

• Options
    Apparently it can! :-) Fluff on me bruddahs!!! :-)

• Options
    StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    I misread the title of this thread and thought there was 57 pages discussing, "fluffers". I was appalled, yet I still clicked. I'm going to hell.
  • Options
    Got a little sun burnt today while golfin and forgot my cigars at home so didn't have anything to smoke on the course......FLUFF -

• Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Got a little sun burnt today while golfin and forgot my cigars at home so didn't have anything to smoke on the course......FLUFF -
    Sinner
  • Options
    marineatbn03:
    jgibv:
    Sinner
    I know right? Amateur mistake.......

• Options
    Ducks swim. They taste good too.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I just put the "rainbow game" on my bucket list. I just started a bucket list.
  • Options
    I can't remember if I took the right meds tonight.
  • Options
    Worked a ten hour shift at McD's today, a 9johnny hr shift yesterday, and snother 9hr shift tomorrow... too much fast food!!!!
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    Worked a ten hour shift at McD's today, a 9johnny hr shift yesterday, and snother 9hr shift tomorrow... too much fast food!!!!
    That's a lot of fluffin work bro! But you gotta get that $$$ to feed the cigar frenzy !!!

• Options
    jgibv:
    taythegibs:
    That's a lot of fluffin work bro! But you gotta get that $$$ to feed the cigar frenzy !!!
    True that, been averaging about fifteen hours a week for the last couple of months, but next week i got 40.5 hrs! going to actually have money in the bank!
  • Options
    Life is good. Unless you stick your finger in your eye. Then it sucks.
  • Options
    JaxcolonJaxcolon Posts: 24
    Roberto99:
    Just recently got started on my bucket list as well. Never to young or to old right.
  • Options
    Jaxcolon:
    Roberto99:
    Just recently got started on my bucket list as well. Never to young or to old right.

Unless your 99 and about to go skydiving without A parachute.:-)
  • Options
    RBeckom:
    Jaxcolon:
    Roberto99:

Or bungie jumping without a rope...

• Options
    JaxcolonJaxcolon Posts: 24
    jgibv:
    RBeckom:
    Jaxcolon:
    Roberto99:

Or maybe one or the other of those things IS on the bucket list... still not to late, boom.
  • Options
    Jaxcolon:
    jgibv:
    RBeckom:
    Jaxcolon:
    Roberto99:

Or maybe one or the other of those things IS on the bucket list... still not to late, boom.

Way to suck the fun out of this one. Thanks dude.:-)
  • Options
    Jaxcolon:
    Roberto99:

Unless your in the path of A Great White Shark while eating A rare T-bone steak while also swimming.
  • Options
    I am quite tired today....
    Gray clouds and no sun in the sky today; and 5 restless nights has left me in a haze for the past 24 hours.

I will not have another cup of coffee today because then I won't sleep tonight...
    I need to rest, I think that after dinner I will fire take a long walk/jog with the dog to wear myself out. Then I shall light up a relaxing cigar then try to get a good night's sleep.