Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Fluff post thread

Comments

• Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    A nice morning, A great cigar and A hot cup of coffee. A good start to A great day.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    got paid a day eraly today...but i didnt get off work till long after the bank closed.... :- (
  • Options
    Good afternoon folks.
  • Options
    Going through my cooler cleaning up my mess, I just cant decide what to do for the big 1k....
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    Going through my cooler cleaning up my mess, I just cant decide what to do for the big 1k....
    im still undecided on this, but i have realized after a recent box sent out to Ryan that i have a really strange sense of humor.....really strange.
  • Options
    I saw A cloud today.
  • Options
    Went to logans roadhouse with my mom and the waitress was flirting with me... the good thing is, we never waited too long when we needed something :D
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    I'm not that close to 1k posts and have already started thinking about it. And after seeing Dennis' pass thread, you can sure as hell bet it won't be a pass. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:
    Went to logans roadhouse with my mom and the waitress was flirting with me... the good thing is, we never waited too long when we needed something :D
    GREAT SUCCESS!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    0patience:
    taythegibs:
    I'm not that close to 1k posts and have already started thinking about it. And after seeing Dennis' pass thread, you can sure as hell bet it won't be a pass. LOL!
    i was replying an hour ago but our power went out.... I sent out my "Noobings Pass" for my 500th post, its nearly back home now, im just not sure if i want to go for a Noobings 2.0.
  • Options
    I need a change ....
    I want to move, preferably west to the mountains or wide open prairies. Where everything's slower, calmer, and quieter.

I want to get away from cities, interstates, and people who are always in a hurry.
    Everyone is in such a hurry these days - they always have somewhere to go or something to do, but they never stop to appreciate their surroundings.
    I want to find a place where I can truly experience my surroundings. I want to hear the birds sing, I want to feel the thunder rumble the ground beneath my feet, and I want to smell the wild flowers and grasses as they blow in the wind.

I'm tired of hearing traffic noise any time I'm outside, I'm tired of nearly being run over in my neighborhood by people speeding up and down the street who are talking on their cell phones and blaring their music on the car stereo.
    I'm tired of hearing the neighbors scream and yell all the time and I'm tired of hearing their dogs bark non-stop at all hours of the day and night.
    I need a change of scenery, a change of pace, and I need some quiet.

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jgibv:
    I need a change ....
    I want to move, preferably west to the mountains or wide open prairies. Where everything's slower, calmer, and quieter.

I want to get away from cities, interstates, and people who are always in a hurry.
    Everyone is in such a hurry these days - they always have somewhere to go or something to do, but they never stop to appreciate their surroundings.
    I want to find a place where I can truly experience my surroundings. I want to hear the birds sing, I want to feel the thunder rumble the ground beneath my feet, and I want to smell the wild flowers and grasses as they blow in the wind.

I'm tired of hearing traffic noise any time I'm outside, I'm tired of nearly being run over in my neighborhood by people speeding up and down the street who are talking on their cell phones and blaring their music on the car stereo.
    I'm tired of hearing the neighbors scream and yell all the time and I'm tired of hearing their dogs bark non-stop at all hours of the day and night.
    Let me guess... you're approaching or recently turned 40? :-D Thats when I started thinking like this...

• Options
    The Sniper:
    jgibv:
    I need a change ....

Let me guess... you're approaching or recently turned 40? :-D Thats when I started thinking like this...

haha - no, not close to it at all, I'll let you guess once more than I'll tell you....but I'm just tired of all the B/S and "hustle and bustle" of "city/suburbia" life.
    And unless we drive 70+ miles on the highway there's no good, quiet, undeveloped park/wooded area. It's all suburbs/city or corn fields....
    I've always loved being in nature, it's just calming to me. I was an avid "mountain" biker and snow skiier through college (even though there's no "mountains" around here we have some nice rolling hills to ski & bike on) Especially off-trail where there's no other person in sight and everything's quiet and peaceful - bliss.
    And I traveled out west many times growing up and through college and love the beauty and quiet of the mountains & their foothills. I went to Mt Hood OR a couple times (probably the favorite place I've ever been), Colorado a couple times, Montana/Wyoming....and closer to home we'd take a trip to Hocking Hills park/Wayne Nat'l Forest at least once a year when I was younger....it was always nice to have a change of scenery for the weekend.
    I went to college in the beautiful hills of Appalachia, at Ohio U. And love the serenity of the hills, aside from the occasional out of control party weekend, the town of Athens OH and surrounding counties were quiet, laid back and peaceful.

And my fiance and I are talking about moving anyways, she wants to move somewhere quieter as well so our wheels are starting to spin and we're getting lots of ideas about where we might go...so now it's just a matter of having a good plan and putting things in motion.
    And I'm also in the middle of reading a book, "One Square Inch of Silence", which probably partially spawned this rant but it's also just giving me more encouragement to move.

• Options
    The Sniper:

Also - since I'm not familiar with MO, and if you don't mind me askin' - you live in the country or city?
    If in the city, what do you to to "escape" when you need to get an escape and some quiet?

• Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Over-cooked my eggs today...bummer
  • Options
    My eye itches.
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    just
  • Options
    *Petey*:
    just
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    just
  • Options
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    just
    don't
  • Options
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    just
    don't
    you
  • Options
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    just
    don't
    you
    judge
  • Options
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    just
    don't
    you
    judge
    me!!!
  • Options
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    just
    don't
    you
    judge
    me!!!
  • Options
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    just
    don't
    you
    judge
    me!!!
    LOL
  • Options
    Was supposed to work nine hours today, but because everybody else who had experience at work are all buddy buddy they all asked off/called in for a guys birthday... left me with a bunch of NOOBS and working ten hours... didnt even get everything done it was such a clusterfuck.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    just
    don't
    you
    judge
    me!!!
    LOL
    hahaha. noobs these days... no respect!
  • Options
    jliu:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    just
    don't
    you
    judge
    me!!!
    LOL
    hahaha. noobs these days... no respect!
    Wow
  • Options
    Anyone watch the 2 hour documentary on the last days of left eye? Uggg, that was 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
  • Options
    Roberto99:
    jliu:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*:
    *Petey*: