• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Roberto99:

Cedar lined tubos, is that mold?
    looks like tooth to me.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Roberto99:
    I'm hoping that spot on the 2nd one in is not a hole?
    nope. just a dark spot
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Whew, glad to hear that. My experience with beetles was with BHK's. I started freezing everything for a while after that! Stopped the freezing but moved my humidors into a cool area of the house and haven't had any troubles since.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I got bombed by Mr. E ...err CvilleE

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    kuzi16:
    Box Code: RUE JUN - 11

gunna have to put these down for a while.
    Oh man. One of the best!
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steve2010:
    Nice grabs bro! I really enjoyed the Black Markets I've smoked, and the Namakubi I had is still one of my fav go to mediums.... Nicely done!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    Thanks Brett, haven't tried the Namakubi or the 4 Kicks yet. Looking forward to them.
  • Options
    No problem Steve, really think you'll love the Namakubi and the Four Kicks is really solid too!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Photobucket
  • Options
    Stopped in at my local B&M today found that tasty little 20 dollar nugget got the Cain F for free since they owed me one for one of the last 3 i bought being damaged and got OSA because man those are good!
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Photobucket

• Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok been Busy with my son's wedding this weekend apologizes for the delays!!!
    Little something from Trident!! All Very nice Sticks including the Ramon Bueso!!

Then a little 5 for 5 trade with Stad!! Very Delicous sticks!!

And couple recent Pickups of my own the Shark!

and a God of Fire Box
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MVW67:
    Little something from Trident!! All Very nice Sticks including the Ramon Bueso!!

and a God of Fire Box
    Ok... dear lord Mike, I am in absolute awe.... congrats and brilliant pick-ups!!!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    MVW67:

and a God of Fire Box
    Ok... dear lord Mike, I am in absolute awe.... congrats and brilliant pick-ups!!!

Dayum Mike. That's a good little stash...
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    imageimage

See TPB forum... :D
  • Options
    Jesus....remind me not to F with Mike...nice grabs dude
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    5 pack of Ramon Bueso, 5 Illusione corona, 5 Illusione corona ultra!
  • Options
    Two Ryj,s and two macanudosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    leerescue@yahoo.com:
    Two Ryj,s and two macanudosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    That's one of the 2 RYJ's I haven't had. Maduro reserve and the cedar. In love with the rest of line how do those stack up?
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    5 pack of Ramon Bueso, 2 Undercrown coronas, 2 AJ Fresh Rolled maduro

• Options
    JHewey:

Let me know what you think of the fresh rolled bro, we both like similiar profiles in maddy's and they remind me of a less complex version of a few we both dig; hence, the review I did.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:

Let me know what you think of the fresh rolled bro, we both like similiar profiles in maddy's and they remind me of a less complex version of a few we both dig; hence, the review I did.
    You are the reason I got 2 to try. Might smoke one tonight after I take the gf out to dinner.
  • Options
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:

You are the reason I got 2 to try. Might smoke one tonight after I take the gf out to dinner.
    I just ordered a mazo of 20. Teh 2nd one was just as good, although I let them rest a week or so before firing them up. Complexity was meh...but the smoke production was killer. I'm interested to hear your thoughts....and after 4+ hours of math homework....I'll meet you in teh threads...
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:

I just ordered a mazo of 20. Teh 2nd one was just as good, although I let them rest a week or so before firing them up. Complexity was meh...but the smoke production was killer. I'm interested to hear your thoughts....and after 4+ hours of math homework....I'll meet you in teh threads...
    Ok will let them rest. And will be firing up a LP No.9. Haven't smoked one in a while.
  • Options
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:

Ok will let them rest. And will be firing up a LP No.9. Haven't smoked one in a while.
    WEll then...you made my mind up
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Nice surprise from bigfnsteve

• Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I went to an Alec Bradley Event last night, I had to buy a box of New York
    I got a sampler with box purchase.image
  • Options
    asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I received some packages at work today. I got a 10 pack of padilla dominus, a 5 pack of j. fuego origen originals, and a 3 pack of my father special editions.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    So I get home yesterday and I have a ccom box on my doorstep. I think to myself, "I didn't order anything?" So I open it up and see this:

Thanks a ton Mike!! Totally unexpected!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    So I get home yesterday and I have a ccom box on my doorstep. I think to myself, "I didn't order anything?" So I open it up and see this:

Thanks a ton Mike!! Totally unexpected!
    You are welcome Zach, I hope I picked the right size