Two boxes of R&J Short Churchills came in today image
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got 5 Ramon Bueso "The Project", 10 Bahia Icon and 2 Partagas 150 "C"
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    ShotgunJohn:
    Im looking forward to hearing more about those "RB's" the way Alex talked they should be pretty darn good!
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Mvw67 decided to bomb me.
  • Options
    ShotgunJohn:
    those ramon's look delicious
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Nice pick up Steve! Those look great.
  • Options
    Steve2010Steve2010 Posts: 1,036
    BigT06:
    Nice pick up Steve! Those look great.
    Went grocery shopping downtown today and stopped by the airport. Always find something interesting there.
  • Options
    jailhousejailhouse Posts: 137
    a coulpe of days ago i asked what would be a good b-day cigar and toombes said he was going to send me a b-day gift. this is what he sent: aj fresh rolled, tatuaje cojonu 2006, diesel and 5vegas gold. thank you toombes you are one hell of a BOTL. cant what to try them on my b-day thanks again brother.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    jailhouse:
    a coulpe of days ago i asked what would be a good b-day cigar and toombes said he was going to send me a b-day gift. this is what he sent: aj fresh rolled, tatuaje cojonu 2006, diesel and 5vegas gold. thank you toombes you are one hell of a BOTL. cant what to try them on my b-day thanks again brother.

Glad they made it. Enjoy, my man, and Happy Birthday!
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    First LFD and Camacho, both of which look like they've had some age...

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Stopped in at the B&M today and picked up a Litto Gomez Diez, LFD Mysterio, Oliva V Maduro, and a Arturo Fuente Sungrown Queen B. A couple of these might not be for me, however... IMAG0124
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    mwebermweber Posts: 157
    Got a nice little care package from mr Shaun Harrison.

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    rzaman:
    I am so jealous. By the time I found out about the new limited Opus X I was only able to get 2 sticks. Nice pick.ups!
  • Options
    Have you smoked one of them? How was it? I heard they are very different than the usual Opus X. is it true? Thanks!
  • Options
    scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    rzaman:
    Have you smoked one of them? How was it? I heard they are very different than the usual Opus X. is it true? Thanks!
    Those pictures made me have to change pants..
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    rzaman:
    I did smoke one of the 2. From what I remember it wasn't as strong as a regular Opus. A little smoother and milder but still had that opus signature flavor.
  • Options
    GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    It's been about a week since it arrived but I haven't been around to post. I had been eyeballing a Pepin sampler on another site for a few days when I decided to send an email to Andy to see if he could put something together for me. I got 2 of each of the cuban classic, the blue, the JJ, Tabacos baez and vegas cubanas and a 3 pack of my father special ed all for a great price. I can't say enough about the customer service here!
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    A week or so ago, I asked for recommendations on good budget coronas. Ultimately, I decided to put it in the Beard's hands. I simply sent him an email, told him how many sticks I wanted, gave him a price range, and then waited to see what showed up. Needless to say, I was not disappointed. I might just make this a recurring order: image
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    ndhaon91:
    A week or so ago, I asked for recommendations on good budget coronas. Ultimately, I decided to put it in the Beard's hands. I simply sent him an email, told him how many sticks I wanted, gave him a price range, and then waited to see what showed up. Needless to say, I was not disappointed. I might just make this a recurring order: image
    Very nice Noah, think I'll try something like that next purchase too!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Stopped in at the local B&M looking for some LP L40's today only to find out someone else just recently bought them all. :( So I picked up a couple other sticks that I have been wanting to try, the La Aurora 100 anos and an OSOK. IMAG0128 When I got home, I had a very unexpected box in my mailbox. Turns out Catfish doesn't like to follow directions. Thanks again, Dustin! Bomb from Catfishbluezz IMAG0127
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Awesome pickup on the Fuente 100ths. Not my favorite of the sizes they put out, but to get your hands on a box is awesome. They ARE very different from regular Opus, and IMO, one of the best blends Fuente has done.
  • Options
    Burton, I know that you are an expert about Fuente cigars. Thanks for the information. Now I am very excited to smoke one. How different are they from a regular Opus X - flavor wise?
    docbp87:
    Awesome pickup on the Fuente 100ths. Not my favorite of the sizes they put out, but to get your hands on a box is awesome. They ARE very different from regular Opus, and IMO, one of the best blends Fuente has done.
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No cigars today but got this months coffee of the month order in the mail......(roasted yesterday mmm mmm)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Wow rzaman. XX
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Box Code: RUE JUN - 11

gunna have to put these down for a while.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I'm hoping that spot on the 2nd one in is not a hole?
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    rzaman:
    Photobucket

Cedar lined tubos, is that mold?