Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    j0z3r:
    RampMonkey:
    I decided to try something new yesterday. I pick up a tin of Peterson of Dublin "Luxury Blend" from our local shop. Can't wait to try some out :D
    Do you smoke a pipe often? I enjoy a nice pipe as a change of pace, I really enjoy the GL Pease blends and for a nicotine bomb Samuel Gawith is a good, strong bowl...really digging the Full Virginia Flake.
    I would have to say on average I smoke my pipe at least twice a week. I to like to mix it up from time to time as well. I'm still trying out some different types of pipe tobaccos but that is whats makes it so fun. The misses still loves my cigars but I have a feeling she is leaning more to the pipe for the nice aroma :D
    I was about to pick up some English Blends yesterday but with the description that was listed on the tin I had to get it. As for the more full flavor tobaccos I just might have to make another detour today and get a tin. :D Thanks you for the info on the other types/name brands.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    I bought a Colibri Providence lighter a few months back. I really liked it at first, it looked good, felt good in the hand and did it's job well. As of just a few weeks ago, I stated having a lot of problems with the lighter. It took forever to get it to light and when it did light trying to get it to relight was a nightmare. So I finally wrote Colibri an email voicing my anger and frustration with their product and how I was kicking myself for not buying a Xikar Trezo. After exchanging a few emails with Colibri's Quality Control Manager, She asked for my address stating that she wanted to replace the lighter for me. I sent her my address on Monday and receivied this from her yesterday.

I was not expecting anything but a new lighter. I was pretty blown away. I have to give it to Colibri and their customer service. Along with the package was a letter stating that if I ever had a problem with their products again to contact the Quality Control Manager again and she would take care of everything. Colibri has made me a fan again.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Received my order from CCOM today. Picked up a few things for me and my nephew who has just jumped into the hobby

One of my all time favorites

Sampler for my nephew

Deal of the day I'll split with my nephew

and for me the Fonseca 120th Anniversary...yep call me selfish

• Options
    Received an unexpected bomb from MVW67 today

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Received my order from CCOM today. Picked up a few things for me and my nephew who has just jumped into the hobby

Sampler for my nephew

Nice pick up on the ccom sun grown label Mike. I just had one of these (but the robusto size) over this past weekend. It has about 8 months or so of sitting. I thought it would be really spicy but it wasn't. Had a great medium to medium full bodied earthiness to it.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    MTuccelli:

Sampler for my nephew

Nice pick up on the ccom sun grown label Mike. I just had one of these (but the robusto size) over this past weekend. It has about 8 months or so of sitting. I thought it would be really spicy but it wasn't. Had a great medium to medium full bodied earthiness to it.
    Down to eight, another box on the way!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    RampMonkey:
    j0z3r:
    RampMonkey:
    I decided to try something new yesterday. I pick up a tin of Peterson of Dublin "Luxury Blend" from our local shop. Can't wait to try some out :D
    Do you smoke a pipe often? I enjoy a nice pipe as a change of pace, I really enjoy the GL Pease blends and for a nicotine bomb Samuel Gawith is a good, strong bowl...really digging the Full Virginia Flake.
    I would have to say on average I smoke my pipe at least twice a week. I to like to mix it up from time to time as well. I'm still trying out some different types of pipe tobaccos but that is whats makes it so fun. The misses still loves my cigars but I have a feeling she is leaning more to the pipe for the nice aroma :D
    I was about to pick up some English Blends yesterday but with the description that was listed on the tin I had to get it. As for the more full flavor tobaccos I just might have to make another detour today and get a tin. :D Thanks you for the info on the other types/name brands.
    Dunhill 965 is also a really nice blend for some nicotine and great smell off the bowl. Just started some pipes myself and am enjoying the trial and error.
  • Options
    DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Marker:
    RampMonkey:
    j0z3r:
    RampMonkey:
    Dunhill 965 is also a really nice blend for some nicotine and great smell off the bowl. Just started some pipes myself and am enjoying the trial and error.
    See, talk like this is what is pushing me to look for a pipe. Damn you bad influences.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Got me a couple footballs from the DD earlier this week.
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Welcoming bomb from MVW67. Thanks again bork!

• Options
    PalmFacePalmFace Posts: 12
    I got a friggin' headache from all the kids running around my house.

..and a nice box of My Father Le Bijou 1922 Toros. To the Man Room, Robin.
  • Options
    Just a Little additon to the collection!!!

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:

Nice pickup!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    My PIF package from Buckeyecigar. Thanks again brother! PIF from Buckeyecigar
  • Options
    Yeah, I feel kind of spoiled. I have two amazing B&M's within 20 miles with just about anything you could wish for and another smaller one about five miles away with lots of boutique cigars. There are several more in the Metro Detroit area that I plan to check out eventually, but haven't yet. If you ever need a surrogate shopper, let me know.
    rzaman:
    Great price...wish I had B&M close by like yours.
    SleevePlz:
    rzaman:
    Just curious...how much did you pay for each?
    SleevePlz:
    Found a new B&M about 20 miles away with an amazing selection! Picked these up and am going to go smoke them now! IMAG0119
    They are the petit lancero and they were $16.99 each. This B&M had an amazing selection including LP's, pretty much every LFD, and various Padron anniversary sticks. I was in heaven! Lots of bomb-making materials!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Bombed...thread to follow imageimage
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Bombed...thread to follow
    I feel your pain bro.

idk who got you but I got caught up in MVW's madness again and it freakin hurts.....mike laid a smack down on me. details later tonight

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    Destroyed by MVW67

My hands were blown off when I opend the mail box, so I have no clue how Im going to smoke these great sticks.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:

Nice pickup!
    Wow a little edition! WoW...Wow...WoW! Nice haul my friend! You got u some of the daily deal the other day....
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    15 gurkha blue steel torps. today
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Mazo of gran habano 3 siglos or whatever the hell they're called. From sprint sale.
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Got a fiver of the Arturo Fuente 8-5-8 MADURO....
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    What I got today was amazed. Check the Good Traders thread for details...
  • Options
    CvilleE:
    SleevePlz:
    MVW67:

Nice pickup!
    Wow a little edition! WoW...Wow...WoW! Nice haul my friend! You got u some of the daily deal the other day....
    No No not the 55! Others split box!
  • Options
    UPS just dropped off my new stinky ash tray, black ops cutter (I picked up for my nephew) and some Padilla Fumas samplers and a box of for Boveda 65% packets. Been a good day today delivery wise

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Fot my hydra xl, and my fan kits, and they are already up and running in my tower of power humidor!
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    man i hate you for posting those pics!!!! real nice pick up

rzaman:
    Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    At least you bought enough to share with the hole class. =) @ rzaman
  • Options
    ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    I got my COTMC