Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Great selection Dustin, Congrats!!!
    catfishbluezz:
    Good day at the Casa de Pezgato. First up, PIF from Sleeveplz whom hit me with a ton of bricks... Do not hesitate to do business with this man. He hit all of my likes....THANK YOU! And my new CC cutter in there too woohoo

Second up...a little package from....nowhere

Third up....some 85th's I could not pass up since I fell into a little expendable income

4th up....B&M score today woohoo!

This one is funny....I sent Johnny O an email regarding some smokes and an order...he never got back to me on price....and then these jsut randomly showed up lol....so yeah, I guess I owe JO some $$$ and need to email him ASAP lol....JO bomb! WOOHOO!

I have no more ROOM....my cooler is PACKED to the brim and I now have my 150ct humi dedicated to CC's and my 50ct is the grab bag. The cooler is out of control....
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    I got MORE AJ's Fresh-Rolled! this time as Coronas :D

...i think now that more than half of my cigars are the fresh-rolled's i should quit purchasing them.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    Great selection Dustin, Congrats!!!
    catfishbluezz:
    Good day at the Casa de Pezgato. First up, PIF from Sleeveplz whom hit me with a ton of bricks... Do not hesitate to do business with this man. He hit all of my likes....THANK YOU! And my new CC cutter in there too woohoo

Second up...a little package from....nowhere

Third up....some 85th's I could not pass up since I fell into a little expendable income

4th up....B&M score today woohoo!

This one is funny....I sent Johnny O an email regarding some smokes and an order...he never got back to me on price....and then these jsut randomly showed up lol....so yeah, I guess I owe JO some $$$ and need to email him ASAP lol....JO bomb! WOOHOO!

I have no more ROOM....my cooler is PACKED to the brim and I now have my 150ct humi dedicated to CC's and my 50ct is the grab bag. The cooler is out of control....

Wow! I have nothing more to say, just... Wow!
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get them from the sprint sale?? Were you the punk that beat me to them? LOL, kidding....
    Lookin good, enjoy dude.

I've been watching for these the past couple weeks and always seem to just miss them.
    I'll catch them on the SS soon enough though.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    Get them from the sprint sale?? Were you the punk that beat me to them? LOL, kidding....
    Lookin good, enjoy dude.

I've been watching for these the past couple weeks and always seem to just miss them.
    if that was directed at me then yeah, first time it took me nearly a month of constantly watching the SS to catch some (didn't even get that good of a deal on em) but I just happened to pop onto the site and catch em in the middle of the sale.
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    taythegibs:
    jgibv:
    Lookin good, enjoy dude.

if that was directed at me then yeah, first time it took me nearly a month of constantly watching the SS to catch some (didn't even get that good of a deal on em) but I just happened to pop onto the site and catch em in the middle of the sale.
    Its hard to get a good deal on something that is already a good deal =)
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    jgibv:
    Lookin good, enjoy dude.

Yeah I was replying to you - meant to quote ya, hit reply instead, sorry.
    And yeah I have a love/hate relationship with the sprint sale going right now. I'll see something I want and decide I want to see "how low it goes" and tell myself that I'll get it next time for the lowest price possible - but then I never seem to find it again, and when I do I always seem to miss it by a 1 or 2 items, LOL.

Oh well, I got lots of cigars to smoke in the mean time and always got an extra browser window open, just in case.....Gotta <3 the sprintsale

• Options
    jgibv:
    taythegibs:
    jgibv:
    Lookin good, enjoy dude.

Yeah I was replying to you - meant to quote ya, hit reply instead, sorry.
    And yeah I have a love/hate relationship with the sprint sale going right now. I'll see something I want and decide I want to see "how low it goes" and tell myself that I'll get it next time for the lowest price possible - but then I never seem to find it again, and when I do I always seem to miss it by a 1 or 2 items, LOL.

Oh well, I got lots of cigars to smoke in the mean time and always got an extra browser window open, just in case.....Gotta
    ive had to avoid it since then, I cant afford it... :D it drains my bank account faster then i can fill it.
  • Options
    Imgembo:
    taythegibs:
    jgibv:
    Lookin good, enjoy dude.

Its hard to get a good deal on something that is already a good deal =)
    getting these for under $1.75 each is AWESOME! its hard to beat a deal this good.
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    1 A. Fuente Anejo Reserva #55
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    After taunting me with PM's saying "Give me your addy" and finally giving in on the agreement that we make this a trade, stowgee sent me this awesome selection of sticks. James, I can't thank you enough!

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    After taunting me with PM's saying "Give me your addy" and finally giving in on the agreement that we make this a trade, stowgee sent me this awesome selection of sticks. James, I can't thank you enough!

..... wow. Seriously thought that is a killer selection right there, I loved the OSOK and Wolfman, and the Azteca Fuerte is really really good too; it's a great double maddie!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    taythegibs:

...i think now that more than half of my cigars are the fresh-rolled's i should quit purchasing them.
    Are those any good rott? I'm still waiting for my MOW PA maddies to rest( maybe another week or so). They were just Ehh,rott.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    taythegibs:

Are those any good rott? I'm still waiting for my MOW PA maddies to rest( maybe another week or so). They were just Ehh,rott.
    I actually like the mowpam better after a little rest bro....and the little devils are awesome
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Got home late last night and finally checked what came in yesterday!! Litto Gomez Chisel, Room 101 San Andres, Room 101 Conjura, and Liga Undercrown 6 x 60, plus 8 other sticks that shall remain nameless until needed!! LOL!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    taythegibs:
    ive had to avoid it since then, I cant afford it... :D it drains my bank account faster then i can fill it.
    I feel your pain brother.

• Options
    goodness in a box from Mephisto.

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    That's a SMACKDOWN!!! Very nice!
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    taythegibs:

Mephisto has been throwing around some HEAT lately. First the guy bombs an entire state, then this! Amazing!!!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Got home late last night and finally checked what came in yesterday!! Litto Gomez Chisel, Room 101 San Andres, Room 101 Conjura, and Liga Undercrown 6 x 60, plus 8 other sticks that shall remain nameless until needed!! LOL!!

I smoked a San Andres yesterday at the local B+M while we were texting, and it was enjoyable from start to finish. great stick! you'll love those!
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    While my wife was loopy last night after her kidney stone surgery I convinced her to let me use her credit card!!!! Lol told her I wouldn't go to crazy
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    OchoZacho:
    taythegibs:

Mephisto has been throwing around some HEAT lately. First the guy bombs an entire state, then this! Amazing!!!

Dayum
  • Options
    jawnjawn Posts: 7
    Got my first real humidor today.  No more freezer bags with a water pillow.
  • Options
    wfip51wfip51 Posts: 45
    jawn:
    Welcome to the beginning of the end. Now that you have adequate storage, you will have no money in your checking/savings account.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tatauje reserva sw image
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    image Picked these up at the B&M along with some more confidential bombing material. This will be my first true bomb and I'm super excited!!!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    jawn:
    Congrats. Just go ahead and call Tim give him your Check Card Number and your Back up credit card. He'll take care of you.
    Do you think it's bad when I send Tim an email he just responds back, VISA or AMEX?
  • Options
    ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    mmccartneydc:
    image Picked these up at the B&M along with some more confidential bombing material. This will be my first true bomb and I'm super excited!!!
    Loved that Isla del Sol you sent me. Damn thing was like smoking a chocolate-banana-coconut-coffee milkshake. I'm slowly working through the whole DE infused portfolio, and so far it's still at the top of my list.
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    which B&M did you go to?
  • Options
    Picked up 1 Ambros Mundos today on the way home - never had one before so I'm excited to try it.....

.....And I got five sets of lucky numbers from the post office ;-)