Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Last night stopped by my local liquor store and spent too much. Walked out with Privateer Silver rum and their aged rum, a bottle of Riazul Anejo, Alesmith Decadence and two bottles of wine from a fairly new company doing a tasting and got to meet the winemaker.
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Picked up a 5er of the ccom American coronas. They landed today. Probably smoke one tomorrow.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    These...with humi pics too since I had to change the old 125/150 to the fruit humi =) A few more arrive this week :D:D:D:D:D

Top Shelf image

Bottom shelf of JO's and a few others tucked away
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    These...with humi pics too since I had to change the old 125/150 to the fruit humi =) A few more arrive this week :D:D:D:D:D

Top Shelf image

Freaking Nice Brother!!!!!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got dealt a devastating beat down by Greg in our "Blind Trade"..... Thank you so much brother, really! image
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:

Top Shelf image

Looks really good. Soooooo, can I have them back now? Lol j/k Enjoy my friend
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Shoot....we're are going to be having some unreal herfs....in a year or two lololol
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Found a new B&M about 20 miles away with an amazing selection! Picked these up and am going to go smoke them now! IMAG0119
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Found a new B&M about 20 miles away with an amazing selection! Picked these up and am going to go smoke them now! IMAG0119
    nice pick up. One of the B&Ms here has them sometimes. I always seem to miss them. I just want one for what i consider one of the coolest looking bands ever!
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Wow! Awesome hit! I know we aren't suppose to be jealous but I am just a bit. The Behike seals the deal.
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    90+ Irishman:
    OchoZacho:
    After taunting me with PM's saying "Give me your addy" and finally giving in on the agreement that we make this a trade, stowgee sent me this awesome selection of sticks. James, I can't thank you enough!

..... wow. Seriously thought that is a killer selection right there, I loved the OSOK and Wolfman, and the Azteca Fuerte is really really good too; it's a great double maddie!
    The one on the far left is a box pressed lancero/Tattoo just FYI!
  • Options
    CvilleECvilleE Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭
    Nothing....S***! LOL....
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Got some awesome sticks from Catfish and some kick azz decals from sierrawest,,Thanks Guys Much Appreciated!!!!!
    P1010307
    P1010308
  • Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Just curious...how much did you pay for each?
    SleevePlz:
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Zach was looking for some T52's. So we decided to trade and this is what he sent me. Thanks man. I appreciate it.

• Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    HabanoHam
  • Options
    Great sticks!!!
    bigharpoon:
    HabanoHam
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stowggie:
    90+ Irishman:
    OchoZacho:
    After taunting me with PM's saying "Give me your addy" and finally giving in on the agreement that we make this a trade, stowgee sent me this awesome selection of sticks. James, I can't thank you enough!

..... wow. Seriously thought that is a killer selection right there, I loved the OSOK and Wolfman, and the Azteca Fuerte is really really good too; it's a great double maddie!
    The one on the far left is a box pressed lancero/Tattoo just FYI!
    Nice bro love to hear what your thoughts are on em! I still can't believe that Greg hit me with that!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    rzaman:
    SleevePlz:
    They are the petit lancero and they were $16.99 each. This B&M had an amazing selection including LP's, pretty much every LFD, and various Padron anniversary sticks. I was in heaven! Lots of bomb-making materials!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    rzaman:
    SleevePlz:
    They are the petit lancero and they were $16.99 each. This B&M had an amazing selection including LP's, pretty much every LFD, and various Padron anniversary sticks. I was in heaven! Lots of bomb-making materials!
    I wish it was that much out here in Cali.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Great price...wish I had B&M close by like yours.
    SleevePlz:
    rzaman:
    SleevePlz:
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    Just got my UPS from Cigar.com, 1] THRIFTY FIFTY 2] HOYO CEDROS 3] VINCENT ST CLAIR 4] MAN O WAR 5] GURKHA 6] 5 VEGAS Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Surprised ccom has bags that big! I have been diggn the 5v classics lately.
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    those 5v Classics are good smokes, i have a handful of them myself in the coolador
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Justin and I worked out a trade for some T52's and man did he deliver. Justin, I owe you one!

• Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Shoot....we're are going to be having some unreal herfs....in a year or two lololol
    You got that right brother!!
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    HabanoHam
    I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am, lol
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Smokindaddy:
    bigharpoon:
    HabanoHam
    I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am, lol
    +1 that right there is a great pickup Greg :D
  • Options
    RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    I decided to try something new yesterday. I pick up a tin of Peterson of Dublin "Luxury Blend" from our local shop. Can't wait to try some out :D
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    RampMonkey:
    I decided to try something new yesterday. I pick up a tin of Peterson of Dublin "Luxury Blend" from our local shop. Can't wait to try some out :D
    Do you smoke a pipe often? I enjoy a nice pipe as a change of pace, I really enjoy the GL Pease blends and for a nicotine bomb Samuel Gawith is a good, strong bowl...really digging the Full Virginia Flake.