Home General Discussion
Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was an Alec Bradley event at the lounge near my house, and Brett and I hooked up for a few hours. Got all this at the event, and the Diamond Crown is what Brett smacked me with since he heard me say I wanted to try their regular line, thanks so much brother I'll let you know how it is ;)

When I got home this massive IED was waiting for me from my great buddy Eric.... Story to follow soon, but thanks man you blew me away!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Got a small shipment in from the mail including 2 Namakubi roxxo, 2 Room 101 San Andreas, and a Tatuaje 2009 Le Veritage that I am really fired up about.
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    I picked these up at the local B&M, these were all recommended by the owner!!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    My gift from RCY for helping him out with an address issue, thanks Rick I can't wait to enjoy these!!
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Nice grab Medic, the Curivari is somethign i am very interested in and I jsut got one of the 4000's. They look fantastic. I got in a little mixed fruit basket.

• Options
    My Best of 2011 sampler,
    My 5V sampler pack,
    pic 2
    And 2 of 3 of my first Diesel Shorty's
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Nice grab Medic, the Curivari is somethign i am very interested in and I jsut got one of the 4000's. They look fantastic. I got in a little mixed fruit basket.

I am digging your little basket very nice! The Curivari came very highly recommended so we shall see!!! Lol
  • Options
    And Brian has offically gone off the deep end... Welcome to the club brother, it's all downhill from here.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    And Brian has offically gone off the deep end... Welcome to the club brother, it's all downhill from here.

LOL
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    A couple half pound boxes of Samuel Gawith pipe tobacco.

• Options
    rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Dustin, you got some good Cuban sticks there my friend, congrats!
    catfishbluezz:

• Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    OchoZacho's side of a trade we did. Great sticks brother thanks again! image
  • Options
    stowggiestowggie Posts: 399
    Medic45:
    catfishbluezz:

I am digging your little basket very nice! The Curivari came very highly recommended so we shall see!!! Lol
    The culivari is great! You will like it.
  • Options
    ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Posts: 283
    Just got a fiver of Alec Bradley family blend in the mail
  • Options
    JZerbyJZerby Posts: 122
    Picked up a CAO Brazillia and a Baccarat.

• Options
    boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Posts: 1,101
    ThinBluLine06:
    Just got a fiver of Alec Bradley family blend in the mail
    The family blend is a pretty underated cigar in my book. Enjoy man.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Just a little more additions to the collection.

Then after somedealings with one, By the name of Trident figured trade package came we were all good , but NOOOO, come home from hard day to find this!! That SOB slid another one in!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    doc was selling these johnny o's and i jumped on them , thanks doc! image
  • Options
    Knoxca1:
    rzaman:
    Jimmy,, you will enjoy these if you like medium bodied cigar. They are not as complex as they should have but quiet flavorful with perfect construction. Sometime they have minor burn issue but they fixed that problem with the new Wide Churchill realease. They are relaxing smoke. Congrats!!!
    AQUADGIO1200:
    A box of R&J Short Churchills image
    I've heard a lot good things about these, might have to pick up a box.
    :) RYJ,s are one of my fav,s let us know how those are? Iv not had those yet.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    A few Fivers and a Bomb from jgibv
    P1010315
    P1010312
    P1010314
    P1010313
    jgibv
  • Options
    The Kid:
    A few Fivers and a Bomb from jgibv
    P1010315
    P1010312
    P1010314
    P1010313
    jgibv

Nice man!!! Are the 5ers from th SS?
  • Options
    Damn Rudy!!! Nice score bro
  • Options
    cmartincmartin Posts: 130
    My local B&M had a cinco de mayo sale today. For 4 A turrent maduros, liga privada #9 and an Alec Bradley prensado. Can't wait for that Alec Bradley. It's going to be hard to let it rest.
  • Options
  • Options
    Found a package stuck to my mailbox with a ninja dagger...the mailman riddled with throwing stars and a little guy in black pajamas running away in a cloud of smoke. I've been hit by the Cigar Ninja.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Found a package stuck to my mailbox with a ninja dagger...the mailman riddled with throwing stars and a little guy in black pajamas running away in a cloud of smoke. I've been hit by the Cigar Ninja.
    WTF?
  • Options
    AQUADGIO1200AQUADGIO1200 Posts: 406
    Picked up a few Anejos, EP Carillo Short Runs, Illusione Epernay, Quesada Q D'etat Molotov & a Quesada Espana Short Robusto. image
  • Options
    Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    DAYMNNNNNNNN! Sweet haul!
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:
    WTF?
    Nothing to explain, it's the Cigar Ninja...hide yo wives, hide yo kids.
  • Options
    SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    j0z3r:
    catfishbluezz:
    j0z3r:
    WTF?
    Nothing to explain, it's the Cigar Ninja...hide yo wives, hide yo kids.
    So it's not just bombs we have to worry about, but ninjas too. Great!!!