Home General Discussion

daily deal

Thank you CCom! Finally a DD with an LFD Airbender! And is comes with some Man O War! Yeah!!!!

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bigjohn125:
    Thank you CCom! Finally a DD with an LFD Airbender! And is comes with some Man O War! Yeah!!!!
    woulda hit it myself but have plenty mow's
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daily deal is killing me. Padilla Miami perfectos.
    I gotta bite on this one. No, no I don't. Yes, yes I do!! But I can't. Not gonna.
    Oh crap. She's gonna be pissed. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Tony, it can always be thrown back on momma, who signed off on the BIGGER humi, lol. Whats a man supposed to do? Let all that room go to waste.
    LOL! Yeah, you know how well that logic works.
    By the time she gets done with me, I'm so confused, I have no idea if she's mad or I'm good.
    Either way, I know it'll get used against me at a later date. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    I hear ya brother, I am trying to hold off until the saturday email comes out!
    The bad thing is, as I was thinking clicking on that deal, that Maduro madness sampler popped up on the sprint sale. So I started arguing with myself on which one to get and watched the sprint sale slip by.
    And you just had to mention the email. There was no way I could pass up the first one, which I got today.
    I don't know how I can take another one on Saturday.
    Hang on, while I smash my head into the wall. LOL!

The funny thing is, I have purchased more cigars from Ccom/sprint sale/daily deal, than I have all of the other onlines combined. They make it too easy. LOL!

At least the sprint sale, I only have to curb my enthusiasm for a few minutes. The daily deal will eat at me for an entire day. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    This is true, I almost popped on the sprint sale a couple of times today. But I knew how good of a deal last saturday was and didn't pull the trigger. So, I am trying to wait and see what Kelly digs up. If not, then Saturday will be a long stare at the Sprint sale. I have a cooler to fill, lol.
    Yeah, now I gotta wait til Saturday.
    When the cigars showed up today from last weekend's email, even the wife asked if those were really the ones I got on the deal.
    YUP YUP YUP!!!

Then as she walked away, I heard her say as she walked away, "I hate that site. Those other sites were no where near this bad. At least you could pass up their deals. This site you just can't. " YUP! ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
    Lol, atleast she knows you are getting a better price.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is interesting, we used to all talk on the DD replies every day. Lot's of opinions, some contentions, frequent a$$holes who didn't hang out here with us, but wanted to put down the deals. I like the 3-Deal part of the new format, but I have to say I miss the Daily Deal discussions, warts and all.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Amos Umwhat:
    This is interesting, we used to all talk on the DD replies every day. Lot's of opinions, some contentions, frequent a$$holes who didn't hang out here with us, but wanted to put down the deals. I like the 3-Deal part of the new format, but I have to say I miss the Daily Deal discussions, warts and all.
    I miss those discussions too. Even the turds were good for a laugh. I think the lack of discussion here now is a reflection of all the deals that are available now at C.com. What with 3 daily deals, the sprint sale, the weekend blitz not to mention the email deals... we are all kept happily saturated with cigar deals. Steve you promised not to mention my warts!
    Thanks C.com. My wife still hates you :)
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Damn, damn, damn - Ruination coronas. I freakin love those, but it just ain't happening. Between other DDs, Sprint Sale, and now Kelly's deals are back, I'm screwed. At least I have one left from some previous AJ corona sampler deals.
    Yesterday, they had the cusano factory select cameroons. I couldn't pull the trigger, cause I'd have to face the wrath of Momma. And I'm already in trouble for some other indecisions I made financially.
    Sometimes, asking forgiveness after the purchase proves to be costly. ROFL!!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Yesterday, they had the cusano factory select cameroons. I couldn't pull the trigger, cause I'd have to face the wrath of Momma. And I'm already in trouble for some other indecisions I made financially.
    Sometimes, asking forgiveness after the purchase proves to be costly. ROFL!!
    Hard to justify the purchase when the box on order hasn't arrived yet, I was eyeing those Cusano's, too.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks guys guess I'm going to the bank to put more money in the cigar fund!! This week has killed me already to say the least
    Money can't buy taste
    Black Market 10 For $39.95
    I hate you Ccom!!!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • SporusSporus Posts: 236
    So, I was holding out on trying Ramon Bueso. Not so much, anymore. Later this week I will be lighting up anywhere from 1 - 10.

Unless its sent UPS, then add a week.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone had the La Aurora Limited Edition Preferidos Cameroon in lancero?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Sporus:
    So, I was holding out on trying Ramon Bueso. Not so much, anymore. Later this week I will be lighting up anywhere from 1 - 10.

I think you'll like them. I picked up some robustos. great smoke for a little under three bucks. let me know what you think of them
    danielzreyes:
    lancero ****
  • SporusSporus Posts: 236
    jliu:
    Sporus:

I think you'll like them. I picked up some robustos. great smoke for a little under three bucks. let me know what you think of them
    What caused you to dredge this one up?

I was actually able to get through a couple this weekend, the belicoso and whichever one is the smallest in the sampler. I dig 'em, I'm on board.
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    lancero ****
    That doesn't answer my question NUB s!ut.
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    lancero ****
    i hope they come out with a la aurora LE nub. that would complete my world. an A nub. no, a culebra A nub. happy? HAPPY?!
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    lancero ****
    i hope they come out with a la aurora LE nub. that would complete my world. an A nub. no, a culebra A nub. happy? HAPPY?!
    Late night munchies? Thinking about churros again?
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    danielzreyes:
    lancero ****
    Late night munchies? Thinking about churros again?
    I had japanese tonkatsu ramen for dinner. noodohs like lanceros
    danielzreyes:
    Thoughts anyone? It's in todays DD #1.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    Thoughts anyone? It's in todays DD #1.
    I'm thinking the same; I love Cameroon wrappers and La Aurora. I'd like to see these all by themselves in an offer and not as a sampler with a bunch of others that I'm not interested in.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Black Market 10 For $39.95
    I hate you Ccom!!!
    +1, right after I got 2 boxes....sheesh!
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone jump on this one?
    Been eyeing the 5 vegas relics. Unfortunately, certain situations aren't allowing me to right now. LOL!
    (She says it's not in the budget) LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said: