Home Ratings & Reviews

Sosa Super Selection Maduro Robusto

0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know RobbyRas did a review of the churchill size and all, but I recently got a 5 pack from Sosa's of the robusto size of these.
I don't do well with descriptions and all on reviews, but do yourself a favor and read RobbyRas's review of these cigars. Just the visual look of this cigar is amazing.
If you like maduros, this is one that I think is worth at least trying.

edited to include the link to the review
In Fumo Pax
Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
Atmospheric pressure and crap.

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    thanks for the shout out! Did "win" these when Arby was on CigarChat? I've received a few emails and tweets of the sticks they sent out... they really took care of you guys! and the Super Selection is a damn fine sticks... in my head it's a "poor man's" anejo...

thanks again... I hope you enjoy them!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    thanks for the shout out! Did "win" these when Arby was on CigarChat? I've received a few emails and tweets of the sticks they sent out... they really took care of you guys! and the Super Selection is a damn fine sticks... in my head it's a "poor man's" anejo...

Yes, this is the pack they sent me after the chat. I'm liking these. Alot.
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said:
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    0patience:
    robbyras:

NICE! You'll have to try to come this week... Brad Mayo, Owner of Jameson Cigars will be on... we have 5 guests booked over the next 6 weeks!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    0patience:
    robbyras:

NICE! You'll have to try to come this week... Brad Mayo, Owner of Jameson Cigars will be on... we have 5 guests booked over the next 6 weeks!
    I've set a reminder on my phone. I hope to get home before they end. LOL!
    In Fumo Pax

Wylaff said: