Home Non Cigar Related

Just sayin'... I got an idea!

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Just found this!!! Thanks to Sniper! Hey Dan can u cover for me lol, guys I'll do my best to get some coverage if at all possible, Dan can vouch its hard to get people to work on the weekends for me! I not I say take a break and come herf with me at the station!!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Well, if MANY of you do get tattooed and make his hand fall off by the end, make sure if you are the one to get done last, you want somethin' ABSTRACT tattooed lol, just sayin'....
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Just found this!!! Thanks to Sniper! Hey Dan can u cover for me lol, guys I'll do my best to get some coverage if at all possible, Dan can vouch its hard to get people to work on the weekends for me! I not I say take a break and come herf with me at the station!!
    Oh, I'll definitely swing by bro!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    Toombes:
    By the way, just thought I would mention that I do piercings as well. If tattoos aren't your thing, I have no reservations with shoving a needle through a sensitive body part. Just sayin'...
    If all you guys get BOTL PA's please keep the pictures to yourself.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    By the way, just thought I would mention that I do piercings as well. If tattoos aren't your thing, I have no reservations with shoving a needle through a sensitive body part. Just sayin'...
    Not this guy dood, I already have a hard enough time trying to hit the toilet when I wee wee!!!!
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    WhoDeyGal:
    The Sniper:
    WhoDeyGal:
    The Sniper:
    Just as a heads up - if you are in Kentucky or in a border state to it (Im looking at you BOTL in MO, IL, IN, OH, WV, VA, NC and TN specifically) and you dont make it to this, there is a very good chance I will never forgive you.

Just throwin it out there. ;-) This has got the chance to be EPIC, and I very much want to meet as many of you as I can.

Since I'm a SOTL in OH and not A BOTL, will I be forgiven? ;)
    There will be no need to be forgiven silly, as you will be there! :-) I used "BOTL" in the same way a person will stick their head in a room full of people to make an announcement and yell "HEY YOU GUYS!", so no offense was meant to you or ANY SOTL, and Im sincerely sorry if any was given.

All that being said, for the heinous crime of asking silly questions, you are hereby compelled to bring an 8X10 photo of your brother with you & TJ to the herf, so we can put it up in a place of honor so he may symbolically herf with us in spirit if not in actual person.

Pretty please? :-D

No offense what so ever. Just teasing ;) we are definitely considering coming. Just depends on money and whatnots. But I do promise to bring a pic and we'll do you one better with a video of him doing the worm! Lol, but shhh don't tell him, hehe.
    I was completely drunk, so it doesn't count as factual evidence that it was in fact me!
    We'll let the people be the judge of that ;)
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    marineatbn03:
    WhoDeyGal:
    The Sniper:
    WhoDeyGal:
    The Sniper:
    Just as a heads up - if you are in Kentucky or in a border state to it (Im looking at you BOTL in MO, IL, IN, OH, WV, VA, NC and TN specifically) and you dont make it to this, there is a very good chance I will never forgive you.

Just throwin it out there. ;-) This has got the chance to be EPIC, and I very much want to meet as many of you as I can.

Since I'm a SOTL in OH and not A BOTL, will I be forgiven? ;)
    There will be no need to be forgiven silly, as you will be there! :-) I used "BOTL" in the same way a person will stick their head in a room full of people to make an announcement and yell "HEY YOU GUYS!", so no offense was meant to you or ANY SOTL, and Im sincerely sorry if any was given.

All that being said, for the heinous crime of asking silly questions, you are hereby compelled to bring an 8X10 photo of your brother with you & TJ to the herf, so we can put it up in a place of honor so he may symbolically herf with us in spirit if not in actual person.

Pretty please? :-D

No offense what so ever. Just teasing ;) we are definitely considering coming. Just depends on money and whatnots. But I do promise to bring a pic and we'll do you one better with a video of him doing the worm! Lol, but shhh don't tell him, hehe.
    I was completely drunk, so it doesn't count as factual evidence that it was in fact me!
    We'll let the people be the judge of that ;)
    I don't remember it, so it didn't happen
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    marineatbn03:
    WhoDeyGal:
    But I do promise to bring a pic and we'll do you one better with a video of him doing the worm! Lol, but shhh don't tell him, hehe.
    SOOOOOO glad to find out this was a tequila reference.... just sayin... LMAO!!!

WhoDeyGal:
    No offense what so ever. Just teasing ;) we are definitely considering coming. Just depends on money and whatnots.
    Glad to hear it maam. Always best to be on the safe side, particularly with a lady you dont know all THAT well. Last thing I need is a p!ssed off brother having to use his hard-earned leave time to show up on my doorstep in order to open up a Marine-sized can o whoopass on me because I offended his little sister! LOL

As to the other, and to all who read this - budget NOW, request the time off work NOW and come party with us! :-)

Medic45:
    I can just see 20+ cigar fiends walking towards your station like a zombie horde chanting "HERF! HERF! HERF! HERF!"

I like it! Your chief might not. Probably best to just request the time off now and show up to the party instead. LOL

Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    You just HAD to put the idea in my head didntcha 'wolf? Im gonna get Juinn and Lassie hammered and all THREE of us are gonna do it, just for you!

Dont worry, we will send you an 8x10 glossy of us showing off the work together for your viewing pleasure. Maybe title it "THE TRIANGLE OF TERROR!" :-D

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Direwolf:
    Toombes:
    You just HAD to put the idea in my head didntcha 'wolf? Im gonna get Juinn and Lassie hammered and all THREE of us are gonna do it, just for you!

Dont worry, we will send you an 8x10 glossy of us showing off the work together for your viewing pleasure. Maybe title it "THE TRIANGLE OF TERROR!" :-D

or just "Sword fight"
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    some prefer the new age circle jerk. just sayin...
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Well, if MANY of you do get tattooed and make his hand fall off by the end, make sure if you are the one to get done last, you want somethin' ABSTRACT tattooed lol, just sayin'....
    LMAO this is totally what I was thinking too..

Wish I was closer to you guys - I agree, it sounds like it could be pretty epic. I'm itching to get some new ink too, so I'd be in 100%... just can't justify the trip though. Looking forward to pics if you guys pull it off!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    One state closer and i would have been able to attend. As for the ink, I have A extreme fear of needles so I would have to pass. I have often thought about it though. Good luck with your herf I hope many will attend.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    Medic45:
    I can just see 20+ cigar fiends walking towards your station like a zombie horde chanting "HERF! HERF! HERF! HERF!"

I like it! Your chief might not. Probably best to just request the time off now and show up to the party instead. LOL

We could pull the trucks out of the bay and herf inside! If we get too rowdy the cops wouldn't be a problem since Stewart would be smoking with us. Hmmmm....
    "Heeerrrrrfffff! Heeeerrrrrffffffffff!!!"
    RBeckom:
    One state closer and i would have been able to attend. As for the ink, I have A extreme fear of needles so I would have to pass. I have often thought about it though. Good luck with your herf I hope many will attend.

You can herf in spirit with us, Rodney! It's too bad you can't make it this year, so we may have to invade you some time down the road. Hehehehehehe...
    Is your fear of needles as bad as one of my ex-coworkers? He fainted everytime he had to have a TB test performed, and those needles are tiny.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Just found out I have a wedding to go to that weekend. Not that I want to go but gf in wedding. But soon I will make it down there.
    JHewey:
    Just found out I have a wedding to go to that weekend. Not that I want to go but gf in wedding. But soon I will make it down there.

Quite understandable, Justin. Take care of your lady, we'll get the chance to herf brother.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    JHewey:

Quite understandable, Justin. Take care of your lady, we'll get the chance to herf brother.
    I will make plans to come visit and you can ink up me and my gf. :)
    JHewey:
    BOOOOOOO! Hate to hear this brother, you will be missed. :-(

jliu:
    Hey, wherever teh moment takes us AFTER the picture is taken is our business bro... :-) EN GUARDE! LOL

The Sniper:
    jliu:
    Hey, wherever teh moment takes us AFTER the picture is taken is our business bro... :-) EN GUARDE! LOL

Just so you know, a typical PA requires a 10gauge captive bead ring. That means a huge needle, along with a 3-5 month healing process and the risk of the piercing migrating. You could always hook the rings together and have a tug of war...
    Toombes:
    The Sniper:
    jliu:

Just so you know, a typical PA requires a 10gauge captive bead ring. That means a huge needle, along with a 3-5 month healing process and the risk of the piercing migrating. You could always hook the rings together and have a tug of war...
    Juinn's going first. I'll decide after that. LMAO!

The Sniper:
    Toombes:
    The Sniper:
    jliu:

I'll have to order a smaller hoop... Ok, Jiunn... Drop 'em!!
    Toombes:
    The Sniper:
    Toombes:
    The Sniper:
    jliu:

Probably a good idea on the smaller hoop and not just for Jiunn - I can bang a Cheerio and mutter "loose beeotch..." while Im walking away. I look at a piece of Honeycomb cereal and my first thought is "****!". Im hung like a HORSE!!!!

...fly, that is. :-D

The Sniper:
    Toombes:
    The Sniper:
    Toombes:
    The Sniper:
    jliu:

Probably a good idea on the smaller hoop and not just for Jiunn - I can bang a Cheerio and mutter "loose beeotch..." while Im walking away. I look at a piece of Honeycomb cereal and my first thought is "****!". Im hung like a HORSE!!!!

...fly, that is. :-D

Well... Hmmm... I... Ya know...
    Some things people just don't need to know, Glen...
    I got nothing to hide Toombsey.

I mean, literally, NOTHING to hide! LMAO!!!

Labor Day weekend is gonna be frickin' awesome!! I think I may have a place for us to meet already lined up. A few more days of digging up info and we should be good to go! I'll go ahead and bury a pot of Kim Che in case Jiunn can make it, don't want the poor feller to feel left out...
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Kim che? We are going Kentucky. If I make it, we are gonna have some jaw dropping good bourbon. I want to visit some distilleries too. I'll bring the kim che w/ me to the distillieries so that people run away from the smell. That way, I can get ahead of the line to taste. das how itz done son.