Home Cigar 101

I want to bomb a deserving forum member

So i take a lot more away from these forums then I give. You guys are great. Here is the reason for my post. I want to earn some forum cred! I want to bomb one of the guys who helps out the most noobs. I have some good smokes nothing crazy, just think its the right thing to do since I been reading the forums for years and this will only be my 3rd post. Any noobs have someone they want to nominate? Anyone think they are deserving? Anyone think this is a dumb idea? Feel free to let me know.

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    There are a lot of awesome members that have been destroying newbs lately. So to pick just one is kind of hard. My suggestion is to go to the trades/pass forum and under the newbie trading thread ask for a sponsor. My guess is one of the guys that has been giving out some good hurt will pick you up and from their I would unload on that sponsor. Also it's the best way to earn forum cred. Come out swinging and never look back.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Mike Williams. That's easy.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    jliu:
    That's funny, he was the first that popped up in my mind too, but I decided to go for a more diplomatic response lol
  • Cazzie13Cazzie13 Posts: 48
    Hard to choose that way as well. You are right there is a lot of deserving members here. Hoping some noobs can point me in the right direction. Want it to go to someone who not only bombs some noobs but also who helps with getting people hooked on the hobby and answers the dumb questions. I recently got a few friends hooked and it's been fun and rewarding for myself to help them buy, set up humidors, trade and just sit back and bullshit with them while smoking.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris,

You may want to post this in the Trades, Passes and Bombs thread as it may get you some more results. With that being said MVW67 ( Mike Williams ) is a great candidate to get bombed off his azz, if it helps, I do have his addy to offer up to you.
    I thought about posting it there but thought I would get more noobs in the 101 area, so far it's like mike Williams is in the lead though. Maybe I should have picked a noob to bomb instead I'm getting nervous already lol
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Chris, my thoughts are always to bomb someone YOU think is deserving. As you read through the posts, look for things that strike a chord with you. Picking someone yourself will make the gift feel more personal and rewarding. This is why I tend to pass on group bombings. I doesn't seem to mean as much to ME if I'm bombing for someone else's reason. That said, bombing a newb is always more rewarding for me. Bombing a vet will just get you destroyed!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Watch out for who you bomb you might get some white owls lol
    Money can't buy taste
    I have seen a few deserving people so far I'm going to do some reading and check through any suggestions that you guys might have. White owls wouldn't be wasted I have a few friends that could use them for something I'm sure. Lol I think they prefer phillies though......
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sent a PM to you bro... check your inbox

Cazzie13:
    So i take a lot more away from these forums then I give. You guys are great. Here is the reason for my post. I want to earn some forum cred! I want to bomb one of the guys who helps out the most noobs. I have some good smokes nothing crazy, just think its the right thing to do since I been reading the forums for years and this will only be my 3rd post. Any noobs have someone they want to nominate? Anyone think they are deserving? Anyone think this is a dumb idea? Feel free to let me know.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

SleevePlz:
    .......Bombing a vet will just get you destroyed!
    Tony, Tony, Tony, this is the funnest part of bombing a vet, the "Oh ****" bomb that comes back. It gives us something to look forward to.
    Cazzie13:
    I thought about posting it there but thought I would get more noobs in the 101 area, so far it's like mike Williams is in the lead though. Maybe I should have picked a noob to bomb instead I'm getting nervous already lol
    Chris, I understand what you were thinking, however, there is a reason why the forum has the different categories. If it didn't, it would just become a mess and really hard to find things, especially for a noob, as they would be spread all over. Trust me, the noobs that would nominate someone, will find the post in the Trades, Bombs and Passes category.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Tony, Tony, Tony, this is the funnest part of bombing a vet, the "Oh ****" bomb that comes back. It gives us something to look forward to.
    I nominate bandyt09. He tries to act innocent, but is one of the most generous guys on here. He newb bombed me a few months ago, as well.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    I nominate bandyt09. He tries to act innocent, but is one of the most generous guys on here. He newb bombed me a few months ago, as well.
    big +1 to that. Go Lions!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Not me, I am just an ordinary guy with a 20 count........
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Sometimes I wonder....how many 20cts does Todd have? His house must be a library of 20ct's. He pulls one off the shelf, smashes a noob...goes back to the 20ct store, then calls John for another bundle or two. Meanwhile somewhere in Miami, pepin is wondering why he is doubling production for orange county.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    catfishbluezz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    bandyt09:
    SleevePlz:
    Sometimes I wonder....how many 20cts does Todd have? His house must be a library of 20ct's. He pulls one off the shelf, smashes a noob...goes back to the 20ct store, then calls John for another bundle or two. Meanwhile somewhere in Miami, pepin is wondering why he is doubling production for orange county.
    Bandy walks into his 20 count. I think 20 is the square footage he is referring to.
    it's not 20. how do I know? he too stupid to count meng
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    it's not 20. how do I know? he too stupid to count meng
    Nah....he bombs 5 Johnny o for each bundle of 25 he gets. Makes perfect sense
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    I would just listen to BandyT09. He has some good advice (rare though so watch out!)! Check out the trades/passes/bombs and bomb the first person who stands out to you. Or bomb the first 3 retards who responded to this message. If you need any further tips or addys please let me know. If I provide assistance all I ask in return is your addy.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love you guys... I really do. Its tough not to smile when I read your posts. Good on you Cazzie you will fit in so well here.
    Vision:
    I love you guys... I really do. Its tough not to smile when I read your posts. Good on you Cazzie you will fit in so well here.
    awwwwwwww. AWWW. AWWWW! <3
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I vote for the dude that takes pictures with his really hairy toe in the view of his wonderfully TINY humidor..... and that would be *drum roll please* Bandyt..... 09
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Vision:
    Cazzie you will fit in so well here.
    <~~~~ thats what the month said...
    giiigity. giiiiiiiiigity. Giiiiiigity. GI-GI-TYYYYY
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    giiigity. giiiiiiiiigity. Giiiiiigity. GI-GI-TYYYYY
    Oh yeah!
    Money can't buy taste
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    That's funny, he was the first that popped up in my mind too, but I decided to go for a more diplomatic response lol
    ++1000 bomb his a$$!! Let me know if you need the addy!!
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stad:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    ++1000 bomb his a$$!! Let me know if you need the addy!!
    I'd have to say that there isn't any un-deserving member of this forum. They all deserve to be bombed into oblivion.

Be aware though, bombing some of these guys have some pretty severe repercussions. ROFL!!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Pull a name out of a hat and go to town, brother! Personally, I feel that every brother here is more than deserving in their own unique way. Except for Jiunn, he just makes me hungry when he talks about having a piping hot bowl of Pho...
    i have a few names in the hat, i think that might be the best option..the more i read the posts in the trades section it would be impossible to select just one person. All you guys are right you, I really cant make a bad choice. Looking at some of the bombs that have been sent out,not sure i have the firepower in the humidor to make a dent in what some of these guys have to offer. But its the fun of it. Nonetheless its going to be a lot of fun i think. Should be sending the bomb out monday or tuesday of next week. Thanks again everyone for the help.