Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I've Read Enough

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
You joke in my threads and challenge me. You want it, you got it. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. It goes out tomorrow. Monday you will regret poking Bears and messing with my Brother. Oh, before I forget. Your friends you hang with, their not safe either....

Comments

• jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    glad its not me.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I am afraid for whomever it is.....
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    OOOOOHHHH NOOOOOOOOO! Somebody gave up Dustin?
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Shouldnt read too much then, it helps. Happy Bombings!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    roh ohhhh. spaghetty-o. SIR YES SIR.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Jiunn, I think he's talking to you! Lol, at least I hope he is. Get him Rick!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    You joke in my threads and challenge me. You want it, you got it. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE. It goes out tomorrow. Monday you will regret poking Bears and messing with my Brother. Oh, before I forget. Your friends you hang with, their not safe either....

I have only seen this message from Rick once before. A week later, I had to rebuilt my house........Who ever you are, you are fvckd........I speak from experience........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Someonne finally awoke the bear. Can't wait to see this carnage. I can't help but see the Stay Puff Marshmellow man from Ghostbusters, lol stomping all over someone....Rrraaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrr..
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Jiunn, I think he's talking to you! Lol, at least I hope he is. Get him Rick!
    I have nothing but no love for rick. the no love reaches from the depth of the sea and to the heights of the heavens. *poke poke* *wiggle wiggle* pillbury doughboy who whoooo.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    They always seem to show up to the scene of the crime. Jiunn, your days have already been numbered. No need to beat a dead horse as the say, lol. This is not for you and I'm tired of messing around with these jokers. He made this crime scene, I will clean it up......

RCY Cigars:
    They always seem to show up to the scene of the crime. Jiunn, your days have already been numbered. No need to beat a dead horse as the say, lol. This is not for you and I'm tired of messing around with these jokers. He made this crime scene, I will clean it up......

rickaroo. do not send me anything. my arms are wide open. please come closer
    RCY Cigars:

Hey Rick, we cool, right? I don't think I've done anything to offend... (I'm picturing myself as Butch in Pulp Fiction standing behind Marsellus holding a samurai sword)
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    (hillbilly accent) Ah'm right glad t'warn't me, Y'all.... Mr. Rick skeers this ol' boy, yessir...

• jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pTub2TLsrc
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:

Are you on you tubes payroll?
  • jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    jj20030:
    RCY Cigars:

Are you on you tubes payroll?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Na0ZOw90VtA
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    RCY Cigars:

I have only seen this message from Rick once before. A week later, I had to rebuilt my house........Who ever you are, you are fvckd........I speak from experience........
    +1
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    This thread makes me want nachos
    catfishbluezz:
    just had my coffee. morning poo time. bee are bee lovelies <3
    catfishbluezz:
    You and your nacho's, lol
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    catfishbluezz:
    You and your nacho's, lol
    Nacho's are code...shhhhh ;)
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    just had my coffee. morning poo time. bee are bee lovelies
    i'm done. good to see you guys again
    Thanks for the status update Jiunny Jam
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    OoooooOOO Scary
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

Hey Rick, we cool, right? I don't think I've done anything to offend... (I'm picturing myself as Butch in Pulp Fiction standing behind Marsellus holding a samurai sword)
    Tony,
    You wussing out? Seriously?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gooooood luck......... Or Goooooood bye.... which ever........
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

Tony,
    Wussing out? Nah. Besides, I'm pretty hopeful I'm not the target. I'm thinking those Visalia guys are the ones getting destroyed this time.
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

Tony,
    Wussing out? Nah. Besides, I'm pretty hopeful I'm not the target. I'm thinking those Visalia guys are the ones getting destroyed this time.
    Yeah you dont want to be a target of ricks, i learned that and he was being nice..
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

Tony,

Think again, you want my addy. Well, here it comes......

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    RCY Cigars:
    SleevePlz:
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:
    RCY Cigars:

Tony,

Think again, you want my addy. Well, here it comes......

Rick, PM regarding outgoing package to Sleeve.....