Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Had a Gran Habano GH2 that Goldy gave me back in May of last year. I have to say, after reading some reviews. This stick was nothing like any of the reviews I read. It was mild at best medium at the end of it. And it had floral under tones. I don't know if Goldy was messing with me when he sent this. But a year later this thing was nice for a morning smoke. Thank you Goldy....

Fort Belvoir, Uploaded with Snapbucket
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool. I don't think I've ever seen a GH2 before Rick.
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a Factory throwout last night courtesy of Webmost. It was a very enjoyable smoke I highly recomend giving them a try. Thanks Davis
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dustin, thanks for the Diesel Unlimited D.X Belicoso.

This is the one you sent me a couple months ago, and I finally got some more in so I decided it was time to burn this bad boy. Smoked it yesterday afternoon in the garage while working on the bicycles.

Thanks again dude!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    LHC Dos Capas from a year ago. Still love those cigars. A year didn't change it much but I was glad it didn't. Thanks Jimmy.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Dan, smoked this last week and was quite surprised! I definitely need to get more!!!imageimageShawn sent me these two!!! imageimageAnd then I smoked this last night from Brian!!!imageMany thanks to all you guys, I truly appreciate it!
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Another.. This time it was a Camacho Edicion Limitada 10th Anniversary, also from a M.A.W. package. This cigar was a heavyweight puncher. A bit one dimensional in the flavor profile but burn, construction, and strength won points with me. Thanks once again Ric.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Another.. This time it was a Camacho Edicion Limitada 10th Anniversary, also from a M.A.W. package. This cigar was a heavyweight puncher. A bit one dimensional in the flavor profile but burn, construction, and strength won points with me. Thanks once again Ric.

Yes, they still pack a punch. Did you have any wrapper issues? I did with a couple of them I smoked when I first got them. I have maybe 8-10 of those left. Glad you enjoyed it.

• Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    ESV91 natural, excellent morning smoke with coffee. I haven't really tried much perdomo in natural and I think I will now based on this cigar. Thanks Joe
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    kaspera79:

Yes, they still pack a punch. Did you have any wrapper issues? I did with a couple of them I smoked when I first got them. I have maybe 8-10 of those left. Glad you enjoyed it.

The wrapper issue was of my own doing since they were not in cello, and I often search through my humidor It did not detract from the experience though .
  • Options
    ooops !
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    ramon bueso robusto from my friend daniel toombes. wow. spicy! bitter choco. such a beautiful dark oily wrapper. this is good. thanks so much dan dan!
  • Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm enjoying my first Humo Jaguar thanks to pbchevo (Junior). I'm well into the first third and loving it.

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    anyone know what this Tat is called? it's a really short stick (maybe 4.5 inches or so). This is my new favorite short smoke. thanks big todd!
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Is that the PCR juju?
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Is that the PCR juju?
    I'm unsure. trying to find out what it is actually so that I can grab some more. length wise, it's like 4 to 4.5 inches. ring gauge wise it's probably... corona size or a bit smaller? what's PCR?
  • Options
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    Is that the PCR juju?
    I'm unsure. trying to find out what it is actually so that I can grab some more. length wise, it's like 4 to 4.5 inches. ring gauge wise it's probably... corona size or a bit smaller? what's PCR?
    PCR is petite cazadores reserva aka Pete's Crack Rock. I think the dimensions are right.
  • Options
    Also...check your inbox juju.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    Is that the PCR juju?
    PCR is petite cazadores reserva aka Pete's Crack Rock. I think the dimensions are right.
    I think it is! I really liked this cigar. the ash even had little crystals on it. it's prob crack. I must get more. thanks jojo
  • Options
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    Is that the PCR juju?
    I think it is! I really liked this cigar. the ash even had little crystals on it. it's prob crack. I must get more. thanks jojo
    just sent you a PM jojo
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    a montecristo new york, have got down to my kid nub holder and its been great to me
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Tat Cojonu 2012. It was awesome!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    A Gurkha legend I got from buckeye last December, thanks brother. image
  • Options
    had a la aurora connecticut given to me by antonio while watering the plants. it was a mild enjoyable smoke.
  • Options
    SporusSporus Posts: 236
    Having a La Reloboa Mexico that *Boyd* gave me. I'm going to drop him a line and let him know personally how much I am enjoying this.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    Kristoff Criollo. My first Kristoff. I like it a lot. I'll be getting more. Thanks, Tony.
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    Dustin sent me a Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro, and I gotta say. Fan-freakin-tastic. Thanks brother. Solid 2 hr smoke and I've enjoyed it the whole way. Hell, I'm still enjoying it, actually. lol
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lit up an AB Tempus from Mike tonight. Very solid cigar and I will be smoking this blend again somewhere down the road.
    The burn and construction were perfect and it lasted for nearly 2 hours. Thanks Mike!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    El Tiante. Real good. I am surprised how good they are with a little age.
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    bigjohn125:
    Kristoff Criollo. My first Kristoff. I like it a lot. I'll be getting more. Thanks, Tony.
    I smoked another good one from Tony. Today I had my first AVO. It was the classic #9. Very good! I think I finally tasted that Kelhner musk that I hear so much about. Will definately get more. Thanks again, Tony.