Home General Discussion
Options

I smoked a good cigar from....

Comments

• Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    bigjohn125:
    bigjohn125:
    Kristoff Criollo. My first Kristoff. I like it a lot. I'll be getting more. Thanks, Tony.
    I smoked another good one from Tony. Today I had my first AVO. It was the classic #9. Very good! I think I finally tasted that Kelhner musk that I hear so much about. Will definately get more. Thanks again, Tony.
    Glad you enjoyed them. Believe it or not, I think you are the first person to give me a shout out in this thread.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    SleevePlz:
    bigjohn125:
    bigjohn125:
    Kristoff Criollo. My first Kristoff. I like it a lot. I'll be getting more. Thanks, Tony.
    I smoked another good one from Tony. Today I had my first AVO. It was the classic #9. Very good! I think I finally tasted that Kelhner musk that I hear so much about. Will definately get more. Thanks again, Tony.
    Glad you enjoyed them. Believe it or not, I think you are the first person to give me a shout out in this thread.
    I'm slowly working through the huge bunch of sticks you sent me. So far, I've liked them all. Bad news is, I have added to the list of cigars I want in my humidor.
  • Options
    pbchevopbchevo Posts: 712
    thank you this was a fantastic smoke
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    bigjohn125:
    bigjohn125:
    That ain't right Tony...if I remembered this thread half the time, I probably would've posted you up a few times at least after that ass-whooping you laid down on me some months ago.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    j0z3r:
    SleevePlz:
    bigjohn125:
    bigjohn125:
    That ain't right Tony...if I remembered this thread half the time, I probably would've posted you up a few times at least after that ass-whooping you laid down on me some months ago.
    For the record, I forget this thread all the time as well. Probably half of what I smoke is from all of you. I could do some serious post padding if I remembered this thread more often. Lol.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Illusione Epernay from ICU and UF-4 from SleevePlz damn this badboy is strong
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    uf -4 how does it compare with the number 9 and the feral flying pig
  • Options
    *Petey**Petey* Posts: 375
    Dangit Jiunn, now I have yet another new favorite.

Last week it was the MF Corona today was the MF Cedros Deluxe. two words, holy crap. I freakin loved it. Perfect Size, Perfect taste, favorite blender, all in all, a new favorite cigar. Now I need to find more. . . . . that was awesome Jiunn, Thanks.

With my first two MFs tasting so good I have to promise myself I won't turn out like Bandy Todd, and go on a MF binge . . . . but really, how many MFs can you fit in one 20 count anyway. . . . . . haha
  • Options
    Well, this sorta counts. While I'm cooking dinner for the family, i'm drinking a real nice beer in a big old glass from Rick from Germany. Seriously Rick this glass is big part of my friday post work routine these days. . . . I know this isn't cigar related, but just wanted to say, thanks again, brother.
  • Options
    rburke1129rburke1129 Posts: 386
    Camacho PE...I held out for 3 full hours before firing one up. Thanks again Todd for making those available!
    Sorry I'm late, but a manure spreader jack-knifed on the Santa Anna.
  • Options
    bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    *Petey*:
    but really, how many MFs can you fit in one 20 count anyway. . . . . . haha
    Last time I checked I hit the 200 mark but with a few bombs and such that number has gotten a little lower so maybe 185 - 190 now..............Oops, I mean 18, yeah that's the number, 18.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,648 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I smoked my first and the BEST cigar I've ever had!! Damn it was tasty...I took my time and did a little retrohaling..It was a Liga Privada #9..Thank you Catfish and Jiunn..so very appreciated. I get to meet J. Drew tomorrow night...yea good times.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Of all places, FX Smith cigar factory in McSherrysville PA, last night, in the garage. A Tuscorora Shade Natural. I have one more left. I'm gonna let it rest a while before firing that one up. When I do, I will do up a review.

Surprised the livin crap outta me.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    Smoked a Tatuaje "Mexican Experiment" from buckeye and smoking a Ramon Allones from zeebra
  • Options
    Which RA Justin? I'm a big fan of Ramon Allones, smoking a Small Club Corona as I type this.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    Which RA Justin? I'm a big fan of Ramon Allones, smoking a Small Club Corona as I type this.
    Honestly dont know.. posted a pic in the what you smoking this morning thread
  • Options
    JHewey:
    j0z3r:
    Looks like a RASS to me, unless you have tiny hands. Wink [;)] Very solid cigar. Of course I'd expect no less of Shawn, he has great taste.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    JHewey:
    j0z3r:
    Looks like a RASS to me, unless you have tiny hands. Wink [;)] Very solid cigar. Of course I'd expect no less of Shawn, he has great taste.
    yeah i like it.. this is my first one ever..
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you james40 my first maddy 26!!!!Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Thanks Todd.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    j0z3r:
    JHewey:
    j0z3r:
    Its a RASS I sent ya Justin. To me, that smoke is wonderful at a $5-$6 price tag. Man you are knocking out the smokes I sent ya pretty quick. Let me know what you think of the lil boris.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    JHewey:
    j0z3r:
    JHewey:
    j0z3r:
    Its a RASS I sent ya Justin. To me, that smoke is wonderful at a $5-$6 price tag. Man you are knocking out the smokes I sent ya pretty quick. Let me know what you think of the lil boris.
    Will do. That will probably be next week.
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Awesome smoke from AMZ,, Viaje Satori Nirvana,,and it lived up to its name,,Thanks Andrew!!!
  • Options
    bandyt09:
    *Petey*:
    but really, how many MFs can you fit in one 20 count anyway. . . . . . haha
    Last time I checked I hit the 200 mark but with a few bombs and such that number has gotten a little lower so maybe 185 - 190 now..............Oops, I mean 18, yeah that's the number, 18.
    LOL, thats excellent.
  • Options
    double post, my bad
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over the weekend I had a chance to grab a couple tasty smokes from these great BOTLs; had a My Father "Special Edition" robusto from Justin and a MOW 52C from Zach.

Thanks guys for hooking me up with these great cigars!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Today was a Cain F Lancero from Kuzi.... First Cain for me and this one was very good. I really like this stick in the Lancero shape, too bad they are not offered in regular production in this size. I started to feel the full strength of this one near the end so take it slow, it delivers a kick. Great straight burn with a flavor profile of cedary wood, leather, and earthiness. There were occasions of sweetness too, but these were few and far between. It had a nice spicy kick through the nose which I like. These flavors remained throughout and kept my attention for almost two hours. It did burn slow. Thanks Matt for another fine cigar.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Today was a Cain F Lancero from Kuzi.... First Cain for me and this one was very good. I really like this stick in the Lancero shape, too bad they are not offered in regular production in this size. I started to feel the full strength of this one near the end so take it slow, it delivers a kick. Great straight burn with a flavor profile of cedary wood, leather, and earthiness. There were occasions of sweetness too, but these were few and far between. It had a nice spicy kick through the nose which I like. These flavors remained throughout and kept my attention for almost two hours. It did burn slow. Thanks Matt for another fine cigar.
    I enjoyed that one too Kas. I don't know why, but the regular production Cain F just hasn't impressed me the same way the original release Robusto that came in a five count box and the Lancero. Assuming the blending is consistent, that strikes me as a bit odd.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    no problem. its my favorite Cain. got that one right out of the factory aging room.
    they made it just for you.
  • Options
    seagarloverseagarlover Posts: 437
    I was given this LA HERENCIA it was so good i will be buying some of these bad boys Photobucket