Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Jiunn, have you been in Iowa?

MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
Ok, So yesterday I decide I was going to really relax and enjoy the afternoon, with golf, cigars (Ccom Sun Grown from Mtucelli, Perdomo Habano, Swag, Mi Amor Churchill) and few drinks...ok more then a few. So everything is going fine until the 5th hole and by dumb a s s partner says out loud Mike your 1 under... Out comes the jinx... and it starts double bogey, double, bogey, bogey.. Make the turn might as well drink, fill cooler, have two shots padron and well I end up leaving vehicle at club.
Get home, walk in office to see two packages both has return addy for Jiunn/Roomie, I thinking to self why didn't he just hand them to me....Then I looked again only one package??? One eye was closed, guess I was seeing double..LOL Open package and look at cigars, think why would he send me two of each.. oh yeah close one eye, better..
FF till this morning look at package and note...hmm check DC number came from IOWA. When I lived in IOWA theytold me stood for Idiots Out Walking Around. They were dumb enough to bomb me so I am going to bomb every addy I have in IOWA!!! Chem.....Thank you for the wonderful sticks Jiunn, btw of Iowa!!!!!

Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...

Comments

• TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    MVW67:
    Ok, So yesterday I decide I was going to really relax and enjoy the afternoon, with golf, cigars (Ccom Sun Grown from Mtucelli, Perdomo Habano, Swag, Mi Amor Churchill) and few drinks...ok more then a few. So everything is going fine until the 5th hole and by dumb a s s partner says out loud Mike your 1 under... Out comes the jinx... and it starts double bogey, double, bogey, bogey.. Make the turn might as well drink, fill cooler, have two shots padron and well I end up leaving vehicle at club.
    Get home, walk in office to see two packages both has return addy for Jiunn/Roomie, I thinking to self why didn't he just hand them to me....Then I looked again only one package??? One eye was closed, guess I was seeing double..LOL Open package and look at cigars, think why would he send me two of each.. oh yeah close one eye, better..
    FF till this morning look at package and note...hmm check DC number came from IOWA. When I lived in IOWA theytold me stood for Idiots Out Walking Around. They were dumb enough to bomb me so I am going to bomb every addy I have in IOWA!!! Chem.....Thank you for the wonderful sticks Jiunn, btw of Iowa!!!!!

Nice work, go get me mike!
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Ha Ha,,looks like he's got ya chem,,nice hit
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    what... people are not allowed to use snoobie's addy! this sumamajerk.
    Can someone send me joons addy so I can send him a house warming present? In San ramon
    i said no! Mike, please regulate
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Can someone send me joons addy so I can send him a house warming present? In San ramon
    Yes i will send you our addy in San Ramon, right away!!
    .... I just rented a Uhaul. bye.
    jliu:
    Where are going now?? Seeing that we are both from ?????
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    PM sent :)
    Thanks!
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    hahah. ahole... I'm moving to China. You can't come with me. you're too white
    no really though Roman. please send it to a more deserving sir or ms of the community. you know what? just bomb your own squad
    I hit them every time they Coe to my place to herf joon bug. I'm pretty sure I haven't hit you yet, which means next week I'll pack something up for you
    figured as much... ok I'll just say that whatever you send me, whenever you send me, I will be very appreciative of. Iowa... psh
    You're in Iowa now?
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    When you get to China they will make you put on a facekini so you can be more white June. It is all the rage in China, being more white.
    Marker:
    jliu:
    MVW67:
    jliu:
    When you get to China they will make you put on a facekini so you can be more white June. It is all the rage in China, being more white.
    haha so true. that's why they have sunbrellas. tanning is not all that highly valued over there.
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    Jiunn gets around...well thats what I heard.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    bigjohn125:
    I've heard that too, he's like a loose slot machine.
    illinoisgolf99:
    bigjohn125:
    I am not promiscuous. I am still looking out to find the right beautiful woman. my lumps my lumps my lumps. my loves manly lumps. checkitout
    jliu:
    illinoisgolf99:
    bigjohn125:
    I am not promiscuous. I am still looking out to find the right beautiful woman. my lumps my lumps my lumps. my loves manly lumps. checkitout

you'll find her juinn-ey!
    illinoisgolf99:
    jliu:
    illinoisgolf99:
    bigjohn125:

you'll find her juinn-ey!
    aww shucks. sank you
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Posts: 476
    Its interesting that Chem has been silent so far.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    bigjohn125:
    I've heard that too, he's like a loose nickel slot machine.
    There, that looks more realistic........

bandyt09:
    illinoisgolf99:
    bigjohn125:

Thanks for the amendment, Todd!
    illinoisgolf99:
    bandyt09:
    illinoisgolf99:
    bigjohn125:

Thanks for the amendment, Todd!
    I'm like the amazing Yan from Oceans 11.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    figured as much... ok I'll just say that whatever you send me, whenever you send me, I will be very appreciative of. Iowa... psh

Better say that while you can still talk. Roman has a tendency to deeeeestroy, I have photographic proof of the spanking I got in a mooch package.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    jliu:

Better say that while you can still talk. Roman has a tendency to deeeeestroy, I have photographic proof of the spanking I got in a mooch package.
    Last thing I want to see after a night of beer drinking is a picture of Dan getting spanked by Roman...........lol

• ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    Toombes:
    jliu:

Last thing I want to see after a night of beer drinking is a picture of Dan getting spanked by Roman...........lol

Just to clarify, Todd, it was mojitos and did you ever get those five rolls of film you shot developed?
    bigjohn125:
    Its interesting that Chem has been silent so far.
    bigjohn I said everyone from Iowa, did ya really think we would miss it!