Home Non Cigar Related

Fantasy Football help

mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
Hey I didnt want to jack the other FF threads so thought I'd start one here. Got a question for all you stat gurus.
Which 2 WR's should I start in week 2?
Reggie Wayne
Kevin Ogletree
Marques Colston
Jeremy Maclin
Nate Burleson

Thanks for your help. Anyone else is free to post questions on here as well. I am thinking I am going to go with Wayne and Colston because Maclin still hasnt practiced this week, but am open for suggestions!

Comments

• The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Colston for sure,, I would say Maclin as number two,, I would have to do research on the others for me to know for sure on Maclin,, But def Colston,,my 02cents
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I like Wayne and Colston. Ogletree is the Cowboys # 4 option (Bryant, Austin and Witten.) Til he does stuff on a regular basis...beware.
    The Kid:
    Colston for sure,, I would say Maclin as number two,, I would have to do research on the others for me to know for sure on Maclin,, But def Colston,,my 02cents
    Guess I didnt read far enough about maclin not practicin,, Let me see who there playin,,off the top of my head Wayne is would be my # 3
    Wow Wayne and Maclin are playin against each other this weekend,, Im not an Andrew Luck fan so Id go with Maclin
    hold the phone,, Gosh I hate it when I speak too soon,, Id go Colston, Burleson, Maclin, Wayne, Ogletree in that order
  • pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    wayne and burleson, reggie is gonna be lucks #1 reciever against a **** d, and burleson is lookin like stafford's new favorite, and the 49ers have more of a run defense than pass. i love colston and im a huge saints fan, but brees spreads it around too well. ogletree is tempting but he could be a flash in he pan.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    I'd trade receivers ;-)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys! Still undecided, any more votes?
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Definitely Wayne and Colston. Wayne led all receivers in yardage last week, I believe, so he's a no-brainer. Is it a ppr league?
    No ppr. Next question: Pick 2 outta the 3 RBs(already played Forte last night.....sh*t!):

Ridley
    K. Smith
    McGahee

Right now Im thinking of leaving McGahee on the bench, what you guys think?
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Gotta leave out him or Smith----as to which one, with the defenses each will be playing its a total crapshoot. Neither may do well, maybe one will, doubt both will. Pick one and cross your fingers.
    Vulchor:
    Gotta leave out him or Smith----as to which one, with the defenses each will be playing its a total crapshoot. Neither may do well, maybe one will, doubt both will. Pick one and cross your fingers.
    My thoughts exactly, think I'm gonna go with Smith over McGahee simply because of last week's performance! Fingers crossed!
  • Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Leave it to gametime. If Jackson sits and Maclin's in, play him, and there's a chance that happens.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
    mmccartneydc:
    Hey I didnt want to jack the other FF threads so thought I'd start one here. Got a question for all you stat gurus.
    Reggie Wayne
    Kevin Ogletree
    Marques Colston
    Jeremy Maclin
    Nate Burleson

Thanks for your help. Anyone else is free to post questions on here as well. I am thinking I am going to go with Wayne and Colston because Maclin still hasnt practiced this week, but am open for suggestions!
    In case anyone was wonderin

Reggie Wayne = 13
    Kevin Ogletree =2
    Marques Colston =4
    Jeremy Maclin = 8
    Nate Burleson=1
    <
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    Reggie Wayne
    Kevin Ogletree
    Marques Colston
    Jeremy Maclin
    Nate Burleson

Reggie Wayne = 13
    Kevin Ogletree =2
    Marques Colston =4
    Jeremy Maclin = 8
    Nate Burleson=1
    Yep, I went with Colston and Wayne. Got my a$$ handed to me this week! Stafford sux, lol, just kidding SleevPlz!
    mmccartneydc:
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    Reggie Wayne
    Kevin Ogletree
    Marques Colston
    Jeremy Maclin
    Nate Burleson

Reggie Wayne = 13
    Kevin Ogletree =2
    Marques Colston =4
    Jeremy Maclin = 8
    Nate Burleson=1
    Yep, I went with Colston and Wayne. Got my a$$ handed to me this week! Stafford sux, lol, just kidding SleevPlz!
    well at least you were smart enough to sit burleson,, wierd week lots of close games
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    Reggie Wayne
    Kevin Ogletree
    Marques Colston
    Jeremy Maclin
    Nate Burleson

Reggie Wayne = 13
    Kevin Ogletree =2
    Marques Colston =4
    Jeremy Maclin = 8
    Nate Burleson=1
    well at least you were smart enough to sit burleson,, wierd week lots of close games
    Yup, now Tamme has to put up 25 tonight in order for me to win! LOL, Im done for this week!
    mmccartneydc:
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    Reggie Wayne
    Kevin Ogletree
    Marques Colston
    Jeremy Maclin
    Nate Burleson

Reggie Wayne = 13
    Kevin Ogletree =2
    Marques Colston =4
    Jeremy Maclin = 8
    Nate Burleson=1
    Yup, now Tamme has to put up 25 tonight in order for me to win! LOL, Im done for this week!
    Wow I got Tamme too,,, Lets hope he has a great game. Go Bronco's!!!
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    Reggie Wayne
    Kevin Ogletree
    Marques Colston
    Jeremy Maclin
    Nate Burleson

Reggie Wayne = 13
    Kevin Ogletree =2
    Marques Colston =4
    Jeremy Maclin = 8
    Nate Burleson=1
    Well that didnt go very well,,did it?? Hell all I needed was three points,, I got one,, Cant score points sittin on the sideline
    Hats off to ya Rick,,you pulled that one out of your azz,,lol russin frussin damn ff
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    Reggie Wayne
    Kevin Ogletree
    Marques Colston
    Jeremy Maclin
    Nate Burleson

Reggie Wayne = 13
    Kevin Ogletree =2
    Marques Colston =4
    Jeremy Maclin = 8
    Nate Burleson=1
    Well that didnt go very well,,did it?? Hell all I needed was three points,, I got one,, Cant score points sittin on the sideline
    Hats off to ya Rick,,you pulled that one out of your azz,,lol russin frussin damn ff
    bwhahahaha, wanna feel better Rudy? I benched McGahee! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LOL

McGahee=28 points in my league and would have given me the win!
    mmccartneydc:
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    Reggie Wayne
    Kevin Ogletree
    Marques Colston
    Jeremy Maclin
    Nate Burleson

Reggie Wayne = 13
    Kevin Ogletree =2
    Marques Colston =4
    Jeremy Maclin = 8
    Nate Burleson=1
    bwhahahaha, wanna feel better Rudy? I benched McGahee! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! LOL

OUCH!!!!,, Ok I feel a little better,, thanks,,lmao
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    The Kid:
    mmccartneydc:
    Reggie Wayne
    Kevin Ogletree
    Marques Colston
    Jeremy Maclin
    Nate Burleson

Reggie Wayne = 13
    Kevin Ogletree =2
    Marques Colston =4
    Jeremy Maclin = 8
    Nate Burleson=1

OUCH!!!!,, Ok I feel a little better,, thanks,,lmao

And the winning number is, drumroll, #1. Hope your still feeling better Rudy :)...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Sorry Rudy I'm still upset you took my RB.F
    Here's my Line up for this week. So what do you guys think?

Matthew Stafford, Det QB
    QB Tony Romo, Dal QB
    RB Willis McGahee, Den RB
    RB Stevan Ridley, NE RB
    WR Marques Colston, NO WR
    WR Reggie Wayne, Ind WR
    TE Jacob Tamme, Den TE
    FLEX Kevin Smith, Det RB
    DP NaVorro Bowman, SF LB
    D/ST Seahawks D/ST D/ST
    K David Akers, SF K
    HC Falcons Coach HC

Bench

Matt Forte, Chi RB
    Jeremy Maclin, Phi WR
    Andrew Luck, Ind QB
    Ryan Mathews, SD RB
    Christian Ponder, Min QB
    Brandon Jacobs, SF RB
    Kevin Ogletree, Dal WR
    Nate Burleson, Det WR
    So tough week to pick a RB for me. What do you guys think? I can start 3 of these:

RB Willis McGahee, Den RB
    RB Stevan Ridley, NE RB
    Matt Forte, Chi RB
    Ryan Mathews, SD RB
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I would tend to think I would start Forte and Mathews due to matchups. Now Mcgahee and Ridley are where the rubber meets the road. I think each could very well hit a homerun and get you in the neghborhood of 100 and a TD, but scheme wise they could also get 5 touches for 15 yards.
    RCY Cigars:
    I didnt pick em (autopick rocks) He's a BEAST!!!!lol,,
    and I'm still upset about my one point loss to your team Hevy,, AND my loss to Scarlin due to that GB vs Seattle dual possesion my ass catch..
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    and I'm still upset about my one point loss to your team Hevy,, AND my loss to Scarlin due to that GB vs Seattle dual possesion my ass catch..
    LOL, been a rough season so far it sounds like Rudy! Good luck this weekend!
    Bombay:
    I would tend to think I would start Forte and Mathews due to matchups. Now Mcgahee and Ridley are where the rubber meets the road. I think each could very well hit a homerun and get you in the neghborhood of 100 and a TD, but scheme wise they could also get 5 touches for 15 yards.
    Thats what I was thinking too, but who should I pick for my 3rd RB?
    mmccartneydc:
    The Kid:
    RCY Cigars:
    LOL, been a rough season so far it sounds like Rudy! Good luck this weekend!
    Yea,, Divisional losses suck bigtime!!!