Home General Discussion
Options

Sprint Sale

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
What's the best deal you've gotten from the sprint sale? I've yet to buy anything off of it, but some deals look really sweet.

Comments

• Options
    ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    Not sure what my best deal was but I bought many of my sticks from it averaging $3/Stogi. Brands and types include la aurora preferido, ab prensado, ave Maria, man o war special edition, gurkha titan and samplers. All with free shipping.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    this morning before work, i nabbed 10 la aurora 1495's and 10 maxx the fix, for a little less than 3 bux a stick, and always free shipping from the sprint sale
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I spend many days and nights watching the sprint sale, waiting for a great price and have grabbed a lot of sticks for really cheap money
  • Options
    oldsoulrevivaloldsoulrevival Posts: 632 ✭✭
    I've bought probably 7 or 8 5packs of La Aurora Preferido Maduro #2s for $23-24 each pack.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    MF1922s petite robusto box for 78ish? Or maybe the GOF box for 120ish. Both were steals
  • Options
    I just saw 20 Diesel Unlimited d.X (belicoso) go for 50ish.
  • Options
    bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I just saw 20 Diesel Unlimited d.X (belicoso) go for 50ish.
    Thats the ish...
  • Options
    If Rick, Greg and Pete had not filled my humi up yesterday, I would be all over the sprin sale.
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,799 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the problem is that you only have one humi =)
  • Options
    marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    +1
  • Options
    The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    Vision:
    +1
    the last time I went on that evil site I spent about 300 and filled up my humi and had to start another get out my coolidor from storage
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I myself need a new humi. I've seen humis on the sprintsale for awesome prices. But I don't have time to sit there and wait for one to pop up though.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I picked up the humi I have now for... well lets just say well below it's asking price. I had to have somewhere to store the stash right?
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I myself need a new humi. I've seen humis on the sprintsale for awesome prices. But I don't have time to sit there and wait for one to pop up though.
    pm to you, fine sir.
  • Options
    musicman3musicman3 Posts: 622
    I got lucky about two weeks ago. Jumped on sprint sale and a nice humi was on. Snapped it up at a great price. Now I need to go on a shopping spree and fill it up lol
  • Options
    bigharpoon:
    danielzreyes:
    pm to you, fine sir.
    replied kind sir
  • Options
    i started with a little 100 count, i think, got on sprint sale and never looked back, LOL, i now have an almost full 300 thats starting to trickle into the little one!
  • Options
    Thats going to be my next purchase. But, since I am actually going to be home for Christmas this year, I am going to pursuade the wife to make that my gift. I want to get a nice 300 ct.
  • Options
    I have cigars that don't deserve to be in ziplocs. I hate this hobby.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    I have cigars that don't deserve to be in ziplocs. I hate to LOVE this hobby.
    Fixed it
  • Options
    ccezarccezar Posts: 97
    marineatbn03:
    Thats going to be my next purchase. But, since I am actually going to be home for Christmas this year, I am going to pursuade the wife to make that my gift. I want to get a nice 300 ct.
    Make it a 500cnt. I'll tell you why. I bought a 300 and filed it up with only 130-150, size matters and affects the total count. I could've fit let's say 300 MOW puro authenticos.
  • Options
    ccezar:
    marineatbn03:
    Make it a 500cnt. I'll tell you why. I bought a 300 and filed it up with only 130-150, size matters and affects the total count. I could've fit let's say 300 MOW puro authenticos.
    I know, but I have a cooler at home as well (thanks Steve) for overflow and boxes. And I typically only have a 100 or so on hand.
  • Options
    i think im gonna do a cooler, or maybe a wineador
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Putting a spread sheet together for sprint sale and the going rate for each item. Just under 300 entries so far. I can not keep myself off that site. Always restocking my everyday stogie for under a buck a piece with shipping included.
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Just picked up the 5 Vegas 100 ct humi for under $50. Wish I could fill it for that.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    pross:
    Just picked up the 5 Vegas 100 ct humi for under $50. Wish I could fill it for that.
    Hahaha you can but it will all e raji's lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    I was thinking the Philly Blunt route....
  • Options
    pross:
    I was thinking the Philly Blunt route....
    Might as well just open the humi and piss in it, it will do the same thing for you but its free.
  • Options
    nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    marineatbn03:

Home as in Ohio or North Carolina. If you are in Ohio, I should be home around New Years for my block leave before the deployment.
  • Options
    nickiam:
    marineatbn03:

Home as in Ohio or North Carolina. If you are in Ohio, I should be home around New Years for my block leave before the deployment.
    I don't think I am going to make it to Ohio this trip, mainly because I have a bunch of work to do on the house in FL.