Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Got shot in the face with a Glock/Ray gun. (edit:USPS robbed us)

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
And it burns! Thanks so much Mr. Ray from Hughes Rd. Hmmm ... salsa time
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW those look nice!! Well done Ray... I thought Jiunny would be all over that for his Kung Pao Midget beef slider..
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    And it burns! Thanks so much Mr. Ray from Hughes Rd. Hmmm ... salsa time
    Your welcome, u did get cigars with that package to right? or did i 4get to put them in the box. When i 1st looked at this picture, i thought it was my counter they were laying on, almost identical counter and my keurig and k cup stand sits right next to each other. Weird.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOLOL no cigars came. Can you tell me which peppers are which? From hottest to death.
    Pm 2 u
    Mother **** e r, i know i had a 5er in that box and another bag of peepers with habanero's in it. Damn usps, daniel says the box did looked like it was opened. That's it, i will never ship with them again. *** suckers.
    This isn't cool at all. Who can we notify?!?!
    I use a razor Sharp knife to open boxes so I don't damage the box and the items inside it. This is exactly the way the box looked when I got it.
    I just emailed usps, telling them pretty much to **** off, i should have known, i have been burned by them before. Sorry bro, that box probaly looks pretty lame with just 1 bag of peppers. They will never do anything about it, and i can't prove it was done here our on the way. I hope they shut down some local usps offices, they just lost my vote, it's on the ballott to keep this local 1. D a m n
    Wow, thanks i am taking that photo in there tomorrow. That is definently not how i taped it.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    I would complain Daniel... It is legal to send cigars, call and complain, send them the picture...that's BS man. It's weird because I've had that feeling before myself... Nice hit on the peppers Glock
    catfishbluezz:
    I would complain Daniel... It is legal to send cigars, call and complain, send them the picture...that's BS man. It's weird because I've had that feeling before myself... Nice hit on the peppers Glock
    Oh believe me, i am. That box looks like it was crushed and dropped. Sorry Daniel.
    Glock1975:
    catfishbluezz:
    Oh believe me, i am. That box looks like it was crushed and dropped. Sorry Daniel.
    It looks opened man... That would infuriate me...
    Daniel, well the 1 bag u did get, the big ones are sweet bannana peppers, litthe green ones are serrano peppers, HOT, and larger green ones are jalepeno, and little red ones are chilli peppers. Other bag had the real hot ones Habanero"s and cayenne peppers. And a few nice cigars as well. Somone out there is enjoying life tonight.
    Ray, I really appreciate the gesture and I thank you. This really saddens me though. You took the time to go to your garden and picks these peppers, took the time to go in your humi and pick out some cigars, took the time to package them and pay to get them sent out to me and this happens. This is such bullsh*t in so many levels.
    I don't know if it happened on your end or mine. I just now sent an email and I'm going to call them first thing tomorrow. Such bullsh*t
    Your welcome Daniel, just sad someone has to steal from another . I'm sure USPS will say nothing , if u c on the box I think I paid like 7 dollars to ship it, I am going in with the picture of 1 bag of peepers and tell them there is no way 1 bag cost that much, and there was more in that box.
    Glock1975:
    Your welcome Daniel, just sad someone has to steal from another . I'm sure USPS will say nothing , if u c on the box I think I paid like 7 dollars to ship it, I am going in with the picture of 1 bag of peepers and tell them there is no way 1 bag cost that much, and there was more in that box.
    $8.83 bud
    It doesn't bother me that I picked the peepers, we have thousands, we grow several acres and sell them at local market, it's the fact a s s holes stole them and the cigars, and they will never do anything about it.
    Dupe post... On a side note, USPS lost an opus sale I just sent out. FVCK USPS man....
    Did you tell them you shipped peppers? Not sure you can technically... I'd just stick to the box had been opened and merchandise missing.
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    $8.83 bud
    . U c, there, I can't wait to go there tomorrow , no 1 pays 9 dollars for 1 bag of peppers to ship. Pisses me off.
    catfishbluezz:
    Did you tell them you shipped peppers? Not sure you can technically... I'd just stick to the box had been opened and merchandise missing.
    . No I never told them anything.
    catfishbluezz:
    If that were the case, why would they let one bag go? Lol
    catfishbluezz:
    Dupe post... On a side note, USPS lost an opus sale I just sent out. FVCK USPS man....
    sorry catfish, never again will I deal with them again. And I will tell them they just lost several votes in saving there sorry a s s jobs.
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    guess the guy liked spicy food lol, if not hes getting aZz blasted with habenero. I'm just used to hearing, you don't have anything liquid fragile or perishable a couple times a week
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    guess the guy liked spicy food lol, if not hes getting aZz blasted with habenero. I'm just used to hearing, you don't have anything liquid fragile or perishable a couple times a week
    +1
    On a lighter note, when I received the package I was like, "geez this brother doesn't know how to package sh*t" LOL
    Glock1975:
    catfishbluezz:
    sorry catfish, never again will I deal with them again. And I will tell them they just lost several votes in saving there sorry a s s jobs.
    dude...right before that, they lost a PIF for over a week that Stowgfie sent me to with an excellent selection. I'm so f'in pissed at them right now... Luckily, the guy I sold the Opus to was cool and waited three weeks. He even opted for absorbing half the loss...so I properly smashed him for being so damn cool as a buyer. In te meantime, I'm going to see what ups costs as they insure under $200 for free so at least you get paid...
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    I think it's because they mark or tag the box if it has perishables in it. When I shipped my muffins to the guys last week the lady asked me the same question. When I told her what kind of food she typed something into the computer. Sorry for your loss guys. Been there. It sucks.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    On a lighter note, when I received the package I was like, "geez this brother doesn't know how to package sh*t" LOL
    Hahaha! Too funny.
    Rain:
    danielzreyes:
    Hahaha! Too funny.
    D a m n newbs, lol. Again sorry for the loss.