Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Monthly Lottery -- June winner is Puffmaster!!!!

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
Hey everybody! So there seems to be some interest in doing a lottery. The committee of one (me) has decided that it will run as follows. On the first day of each month, I will hold a random drawing of all the people that have elected to participate in that month's lottery. All you have to do is express your desire to be in the drawing. No need to pick any numbers. The entry fee is 5 premium cigars. Please use proper discretion when selecting the cigars that you will send to the winner. This isn't an opportunity to pawn off your dog rockets, but rather a chance to share some amazing sticks with a fellow botl. I will perform the drawing myself with the help of my lovely wife or son. To participate, you should be on the Good Traders List and able to ship out your cigars, should you not win, in a timely manner. Failure to pay up will make you ineligible for future lottery drawings. So with the first of the month just a little over a week away, who wants in??? November winner: dbeckom - 55 stick jackpot December winner: pelirrojo - 55 stick jackpot January winner: lonewolf2011 - 60 stick jackpot March winner: C-LOVE - 65 stick jackpot April winner: Stsepas - 70 stick jackpot May winner: ddubridge - 75 stick jackpot June winner: Puffmaster - 100 stick jackpot June 1st Lottery Participants: SleevePlz ddubridge (making a donation) James40 brianetz1 Bigshizza reggie713 Bad Daddy Rabbit curtpick ehehat pelirrojo mmccartneydc pross Tyland64 pbchevo CigarMan37 deejmemixx (Bigshizza sponsor) macs-smokes Stepas Medic45 The buffalonian Puffmaster
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Me. But I'm overextended. This is a good idea, Tony. Will you be naked for the drawing?
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Me. But I'm overextended. This is a good idea, Tony. Will you be naked for the drawing?
    Yes, I will! However I will be behind the camera and let my wife or son do the actual drawing to make it as impartial as possible. Well, maybe if it is my son I will keep my underoos on. Lol.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Tony you have to be in on this!! It's only right thaw person doing all the work should prosper from this or at least have the chance!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Count me in.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    I pick the number twelve
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Tony you have to be in on this!! It's only right thaw person doing all the work should prosper from this or at least have the chance!!
    I appreciate the sentiment Lee, but I really insist on keeping this as impartial as possible. Besides, you know damn well I would win the first drawing and feel horrible thinking people might think it's rigged. That said, I reserve the right to bomb the winner myself!
    jliu:
    I pick the number twelve
    No, that's my number! Lol, I'll take that as you wanting in on the drawing.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in Tony Shaftmaster..
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Inski.

That's russian for in if you were wondering.
    Bigshizza:
    I'm in Tony Shaftmaster..
    Gotcha
    pelirrojo:
    Inski.

You're in!
    SleevePlz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I appreciate the sentiment Lee, but I really insist on keeping this as impartial as possible. Besides, you know damn well I would win the first drawing and feel horrible thinking people might think it's rigged. That said, I reserve the right to bomb the winner myself!
    jliu:
    I pick the number twelve
    No, that's my number! Lol, I'll take that as you wanting in on the drawing.
    All good man but it's all in luck!! You probably would win(you winning ***) but it don't matter to me we all have the same odds!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    TWELVE TWELVE TWELVE! ok i'm in. sorry guys, i'm gonna win. so go on ahead and send me all your favorite cigars
  • dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to get in on this

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
    dbeckom:
    I'd like to get in on this
    Thanks and added!
  • insomnniapbinsomnniapb Posts: 590
    SleevePlz:
    pelirrojo:
    Inski.

You're in!
    You mean inski!!!? haha
  • lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    Im in.... Thanks!
    lonewolf2011:
    Im in.... Thanks!
    Happy to have you!
    Bump
    What's going on with this??
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    What's going on with this??
    Well, we will do the drawing with whoever chooses to join in by Nov. 1st. I'm planning on doing it Thursday evening. Assuming there are no snafus, I want to stream the drawing live. If not, I'll just post a link to the video after I upload it and post the winner. I plan to perform the drawing as honestly as possible by showing everyone's name on a card and then those cards being placed in a bowl. Then someone will draw one of the names. Hopefully some more people will get involved and sign up!
    Gotcha didn't know if it was numbers and all that...sounds good but put yourself in it!! I know your a stand up guy and won't cheat the system!! If I have to I'll sponsor you lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Why not? Sign me up, Teach!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I'd like to be in on this ..... Can I have 12 pleeeeeeease!!!
    Daniel and Jim, you are in. I went ahead and officially added my name as well.
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Count me in brother
    Medic45:
    Count me in brother
    Awesome! Guys, we are now up to a 50 stick jackpot!
    Couple more days fellas.
    Bump. Still have two more days to get your name in the hat and have a chance to win a bunch of cigars! I suppose I should start looking into how and where I'm going to stream the drawing for this.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sleeve, meant to post this sooner .... Count me in!

(dont have any suggestions for streaming sites, but if I think of something I'll let you know)

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    Sleeve, meant to post this sooner .... Count me in!

(dont have any suggestions for streaming sites, but if I think of something I'll let you know)
    Gotcha. Good luck!