Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

25 days

And someone is getting punished, that is all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ix7jqxXQ2I

Comments

• RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    It's not nice to beat on your siblings. Bad Marine, just bad, lol....
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    So what you are saying is we only have 25 days to get your U.S. address and set our own land mines for your return? Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    So what you are saying is we only have 25 days to get your U.S. address and set our own land mines for your return? Gotcha. Thanks for the heads up!

I was telling him the same thing in PM... and you know his sis will give him up so he should just PM you or I the address. I figure we get 7-10 people ... hopefully more.... just to rearrange his attitude a little. =) Kisses Marine!

Well while I am at it I guess a thread jack is in order. So... who is down to blow him the eff up... I think we should put it out there to make him sweat a little.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I didn't say that was when I was getting back to the states, just when something is going down.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:

I was telling him the same thing in PM... and you know his sis will give him up so he should just PM you or I the address. I figure we get 7-10 people ... hopefully more.... just to rearrange his attitude a little. =) Kisses Marine!

Well while I am at it I guess a thread jack is in order. So... who is down to blow him the eff up... I think we should put it out there to make him sweat a little.
    Hey it was fun last time...right Pete?
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    i was at my buddy's family bbq yesterday and met his brother in law who was an ex marine. he used to serve in afg. he said he accidentally flash banged himself when he was there
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Yes, yes!! Good thinking!
    He deserves it!
    I still owe him, TJ and WhoDey a package friggin USPS lost. So this is a wonderful idea. LOL!!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    I won't be at home, just got a little something in the works
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    0patience:
    SleevePlz:
    Yes, yes!! Good thinking!
    He deserves it!
    I still owe him, TJ and WhoDey a package friggin USPS lost. So this is a wonderful idea. LOL!!
    You don't owe us a thing Mr. Tony.

And I've told James he should just publicly post his addys to save everyone time.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    Nope, I don't. When has that ever stopped me before?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Nope, I don't. When has that ever stopped me before?
    LOL! That's my line. ROFL!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
    There ya go, hit Nikki and Tj and leave me in peace. Tomorrow is Nikki's brithday anyways
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    why haven't you answered my comment? it was funny
    It was funny Jiunny, how you can frag yourself with a banger is beyond me. By the way, there is no such thing as a ex Marine.
    marineatbn03:
    There ya go, hit Nikki and Tj and leave me in peace. Tomorrow is Nikki's brithday anyways
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    Birthday hmmm.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OOOO so scary....

....you gonna bomb somebody with cowbells ??!?!? LMAO

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Gaetano7890:
    Birthday hmmm.
    Don't believe him. But believe I haven't forgotten about your mailbox.
    WhoDeyGal:
    Gaetano7890:
    Birthday hmmm.
    Don't believe him. But believe I haven't forgotten about your mailbox.
    It was only two cigars let me give you a reason to bomb me first or two or 5. Happy B-day Nikki I will leave you alone for now. Then again since your still interested in damaging my nice new mailbox I probally wouldn't feel to safe. lol
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Did someone say Birthday??? Happy B-Day, Nikki. I am not goin going to bomb you.......Somebody, please, send me her addy.......
    greg2648:
    Did someone say Birthday??? Happy B-Day, Nikki. I am not goin going to bomb you.......Somebody, please, send me her addy.......
    You've got mail.
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Gaetano7890:
    greg2648:
    You've got mail.
    I knew that I could count on you Micahel.......Thank you.....
    greg2648:
    Gaetano7890:
    greg2648:
    You've got mail.
    Whoa now, Gaetano, that's two treads you have thrown me under the bus in..just today! Sounds like you're giving me plenty of reasons, lol. Greg, you have been lied to. But if you want a target, I heard through the grape vine that RCY'S birthday is Wed.
    WhoDeyGal:
    greg2648:
    Gaetano7890:
    greg2648:
    You've got mail.
    Whoa now, Gaetano, that's two treads you have thrown me under the bus in..just today! Sounds like you're giving me plenty of reasons, lol. Greg, you have been lied to. But if you want a target, I heard through the grape vine that RCY'S birthday is Wed.
    Hey Nikki you were very quick to throw me under the bus a while back if my memory serves me correctly so I was just eager to return the favor. You have also threatend to bomb me twice so this is just my way of saying thanks.
    Gaetano7890:
    WhoDeyGal:
    greg2648:
    Gaetano7890:
    greg2648:
    You've got mail.
    Hey Nikki you were very quick to throw me under the bus a while back if my memory serves me correctly so I was just eager to return the favor. You have also threatend to bomb me twice so this is just my way of saying thanks.
    lol, touch
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:
    Gaetano7890:
    WhoDeyGal:
    greg2648:
    Gaetano7890:
    greg2648:
    You've got mail.
    lol, touch
    Don't tell Rick I outed him, lol. Oh and *cough* 0312 1430 0000 9021 3522 * cough*. No more idle threats!
    WhoDeyGal:
    Don't tell Rick I outed him, lol. Oh and *cough* 0312 1430 0000 9021 3522 * cough*. No more idle threats!
    Thats my blood at work, love it
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    marineatbn03:
    WhoDeyGal:
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
    mmccartneydc:
    marineatbn03:
    WhoDeyGal:
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
    I don't think the victim realizes it yet....