Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

hi Rick

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
In recognition of your recent birthday, I have prepared a small little birthday package for you. You'll get it in 2-3 business days. Thanks for all you do for us. You have to tell me someday what type of facial care you use. You're making even an Asian jealous of our fine skin.

Love,
Jiunn

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    jliu:
    In recognition of your recent birthday, I have prepared a small little birthday package for you. You'll get it in 2-3 business days. Thanks for all you do for us. You have to tell me someday what type of facial care you use. You're making even an Asian jealous of our fine skin.

Love,
    Jiunn
    are you sending cigars or flowers bro? :-)
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    jliu:

Love,
    Jiunn
    I'm sending love James. Pure unadulterated love
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really miss using fine expensive feminine hair products :(
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like more of a "taunt" to me.....lol.
    jliu:
    james40:
    jliu:

Love,
    Jiunn
    You had me at unadulterated.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    jliu:

Love,
    Jiunn

WTHeck Jiunny, I hope there's another Rick with a birthday recently. I truly hope so. If not, there will be a lot of smoking mail boxes in the near future in thanks to you. Everyone on this thread right now....
    And I count three innocent bystanders thanks to you....
    RCY Cigars:
    Hahahahahaha.....I am alot of things, but innocent is not one of them....lol.......Go get him Rick....
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talking about feminine hair products = bomb??? Seesh
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Wow.
    hey Rick. so I've been using Oil of Olay for facial moisturizer but during the winter months, my face gets a bit dry. I'm thinking about switching to Lancome. thoughts?
    Forget you Jiunny, your making it worse for them...
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Jiunn, I was using cocoa butter until I started letting the cheek scruff grow. It left me soft and smooth, plus it smelled really good!
    Oh, hi Rick!!
    RCY Cigars:
    if you know what's good for you, you will only bomb Jiunn Bug.
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:

James, Brother, there is no need to threaten me. You and I have come a long way since the beginning. I have no problems with you. Whatever happens, it's all in the good name of Jimny. You should thank him Brother.
    I guess the real Enola Gay is coming out. Huh, Jiunny....
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    james40:
    jliu:

Love,
    Jiunn
    WOW,,,lmao
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    hey Rick. so I've been using Oil of Olay for facial moisturizer but during the winter months, my face gets a bit dry. I'm thinking about switching to Lancome. thoughts?
    I use GO-JO in case anyones wonderin ?
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I can't help with mosturizing facial products sorry guys. No matter what time of year it is my face is greasy lol.. My wife even calls me a greaseball. I do highly recommend the Anthony face care line it can be found at Sephora.
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:

James, Brother, there is no need to threaten me. You and I have come a long way since the beginning. I have no problems with you. Whatever happens, it's all in the good name of Jimny. You should thank him Brother.
    it's all good brother, just sending some smack talk. You, like Greg, are way above me. I could never keep with you.
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:
    james40:
    RCY Cigars:

it's all good brother, just sending some smack talk. You, like Greg, are way above me. I could never keep with you.
    What you talking 'bout Willis.....I am lower than caterpillar ****.......lol.
    "screw you jiunny" ? somebody needs a hug hug from jiunn jiunnnnnnn. bring it in big guy.

thank you everyone else for your facial care suggestions. I have just purchased some Lab Series products from Sephora.com looking forward to exfoliating.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow with all this face care talk i thought i was on one of my wifes forums...never expected this to be a topic of discusssion here,but shouldnt be suprised i guess.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

Jiunn, you Panda Express lover I'm speechless. Pictures this evening....

• nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    get him june bug!!!!
    nickiam:
    get him june bug!!!!

Nick, honestly, I think you may want to worry about your three o'clock.

LOL, I crack myself up sometimes, LOL!!!!

RCY Cigars:
    nickiam:
    get him june bug!!!!

ricky ricky rick rick.....im already backed up against the coast over here...if i head towards my 9 o'clock any farther ill be in the pacific.
    nickiam:
    RCY Cigars:
    nickiam:
    get him june bug!!!!

ricky ricky rick rick.....im already backed up against the coast over here...if i head towards my 9 o'clock any farther ill be in the pacific.

Well, the unspoken rule of the game is not to call someone out in their own thread or any thread. And since Jiunny made this thread for me and your cheering him on. Your fair game, meaning you have thrown yourself to the wolves. They are always looking for fresh meat. Furthermore, you did it to me. The last one that did that. I believe we were at war for two weeks. I don't think you want that headache Sir, lol....

RCY Cigars:
    nickiam:
    RCY Cigars:
    nickiam:
    get him june bug!!!!

Well, the unspoken rule of the game is not to call someone out in their own thread or any thread. And since Jiunny made this thread for me and your cheering him on. Your fair game, meaning you have thrown yourself to the wolves. They are always looking for fresh meat. Furthermore, you did it to me. The last one that did that. I believe we were at war for two weeks. I don't think you want that headache Sir, lol....

Since this is my first comment in this thread....i wanted to say.....GET HIM SNOOBIE, GET HIM.....hahahahaha
    nickiam:
    RCY Cigars:
    nickiam:
    RCY Cigars:
    nickiam:
    get him june bug!!!!

Since this is my first comment in this thread....i wanted to say.....GET HIM SNOOBIE, GET HIM.....hahahahaha

You may want to read my next post in your thread, Sir Rookie, LOL!