Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ho ho ho merrrry christmas my boy Greg

Ho ho ho merrrrry christmas Greg bear! I see that you have been a good little boy this year. Now, please tell Santa what you want for christmas!

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Santa Claus:
    Ho ho ho merrrrry christmas Greg bear! I see that you have been a good little boy this year. Now, please tell Santa what you want for christmas!
    You're...real?
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Santa Claus:
    I am surprised.

Surprised none of you other kooks had this name already saved. Greg likes hats from what I heard :)
  • Rain:
    Santa Claus:
    You're...real?
    of course I am my boy! are you doubting me?!?!
  • Marker:
    Santa Claus:
    I am surprised.

Surprised none of you other kooks had this name already saved. Greg likes hats from what I heard :)
    ho ho ho! hats it is! now tell Santa, what else does our neighborhood bear like???
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Santa Claus:
    Marker:
    Santa Claus:
    I am surprised.

ho ho ho! hats it is! now tell Santa, what else does our neighborhood bear like???
    Plaid shirts lol
    Money can't buy taste
  • MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Santa Claus:
    Marker:
    Santa Claus:
    I am surprised.

Gift Certificates to Montecristos in Chicago.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Santa Claus:
    Marker:
    Santa Claus:
    I am surprised.

I've heard that bears like honey, and picnic baskets ....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Santa Claus:
    Holy ****........Now, I am really skeerd.......Are you my Secret Santa?.....How is the Easter Bunny doing?.....Is Santa calling me out or what?????????......I am still in the healing process from James40.....
  • greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    Holy ****........Now, I am really skeerd.......Are you my Secret Santa?.....How is the Easter Bunny doing?.....Is Santa calling me out or what?????????......I am still in the healing process from James40.....
    Greg my boy! there is absolutely nothing to be scared of ho ho ho! you have been an oustanding member of this community and Santa wants to fullfill your wish. so wish away! any particular cigars? wines or spirts? etc??? don't be hesitant to wish!!
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    Greg my boy! there is absolutely nothing to be scared of ho ho ho! you have been an oustanding member of this community and Santa wants to fullfill your wish. so wish away! any particular cigars? wines or spirts? etc??? don't be hesitant to wish!!
    Alrighty then.....Can I wish for you to hit another deserving BORK??.....Or possibly some of our more deserving troops overseas.......Not that I want to look a gift horse in the mouth......Just exploring my options....lol.
  • greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    Alrighty then.....Can I wish for you to hit another deserving BORK??.....Or possibly some of our more deserving troops overseas.......Not that I want to look a gift horse in the mouth......Just exploring my options....lol.
    Greg, this is why Santa loves you! Your constant unselfishness and sharing attitude makes even Rudolf jealous! Although it is very kind of you to wish this, I will not accept! This is only for you. I ask of you again, please wish!!
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    Greg, this is why Santa loves you! Your constant unselfishness and sharing attitude makes even Rudolf jealous! Although it is very kind of you to wish this, I will not accept! This is only for you. I ask of you again, please wish!!
    Hahahahaha....I had to ask......If I am the only one that can receive sticks then.......I prefer medium body cigars....I enjoy cameroon wrappers......Some of my favs are Fuente; Oliva; My Father; Liga; Quesada; Decade; San Cristobal; ESG/VSG and many others........Thank you for answering my prayers.....I always knew you were real.........
  • greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    Hahahahaha....I had to ask......If I am the only one that can receive sticks then.......I prefer medium body cigars....I enjoy cameroon wrappers......Some of my favs are Fuente; Oliva; My Father; Liga; Quesada; Decade; San Cristobal; ESG/VSG and many others........Thank you for answering my prayers.....I always knew you were real.........
    Thank you my Greg! Does my gentleman enjoy a dram or two of whiskey?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    noted
    catfishbluezz:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    noted
    Great, just great.....Did I fall into a "bear trap"......
    You started a war...don't think I forgot, but thank you Mr Claus for pulling that info out of him.
    catfishbluezz:
    You started a war...don't think I forgot, but thank you Mr Claus for pulling that info out of him.
    Ohhhh bouy......
    greg2648:
    catfishbluezz:
    Ohhhh bouy......
    =D
  • answer Santa's question about whiskey or other spirits! beer, wine, etc etc! you are going to turn into a naughty boy if you don't!
    Santa Claus:
    answer Santa's question about whiskey or other spirits! beer, wine, etc etc! you are going to turn into a naughty boy if you don't!
    Are you getting an attitude with me, Santa???.......lol. Are you a Bad Santa....lol.....Typically, I dont drink much, however, I have been considering trying some kind of scotch. If that helps......
  • greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    answer Santa's question about whiskey or other spirits! beer, wine, etc etc! you are going to turn into a naughty boy if you don't!
    Are you getting an attitude with me, Santa???.......lol. Are you a Bad Santa....lol.....Typically, I dont drink much, however, I have been considering trying some kind of scotch. If that helps......
    Never an attitude towards my dearest wonderful Greg! A possible noob in scotch?! Duly noted my Greg!
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    Never an attitude towards my dearest wonderful Greg! A possible noob in scotch?! Duly noted my Greg!
    Hahahaha....Not "possible noob".......Definetly a noob.......lol.
  • greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    greg2648:
    Santa Claus:
    Hahahaha....Not "possible noob".......Definetly a noob.......lol.
    Greg Greg Greg. Santa has noted this!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Roomie is that you?? Lol
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    This is pretty awesome, I love the conversation piece of this thread. Santa Claus, is it okay to make a suggestion? Trident introduce me to some scotch. Some in the high end range and low. I found the Glenlivet 15 years to be pretty noob friendly on the wallet and pallet. Of course your Santa Claus so the wallet piece is out the window. But the pallet piece would be good for good old Greg Bear. Just my little 2 cents.....

• RCY Cigars:
    This is pretty awesome, I love the conversation piece of this thread. Santa Claus, is it okay to make a suggestion? Trident introduce me to some scotch. Some in the high end range and low. I found the Glenlivet 15 years to be pretty noob friendly on the wallet and pallet. Of course your Santa Claus so the wallet piece is out the window. But the pallet piece would be good for good old Greg Bear. Just my little 2 cents.....

Thank you my jolly Rick! Of course you can make suggestions! You are on Santa's nice list! Santa has duly noted this and will act accordingly! ho ho ho meeeeeeeeeeeerry christmas!
  • MVW67:
    Roomie is that you?? Lol
    Santa's roomie is none other than Mrs. Claus! I understand that your roomie "snoob" is quite a naughty boy. One does NOT tell Santa to "f a goat." I will ask the Grinch to take care of him!
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Santa Claus:
    RCY Cigars:

Thank you my jolly Rick! Of course you can make suggestions! You are on Santa's nice list! Santa has duly noted this and will act accordingly! ho ho ho meeeeeeeeeeeerry christmas!

Yessss, I made a nice list :)...

• RCY Cigars:
    Santa Claus:
    RCY Cigars:

you have been on Santa's nice list since you were born my child! :)
    Santa Claus:
    RCY Cigars:
    Santa Claus:
    RCY Cigars:

you have been on Santa's nice list since you were born my child! :)
    Great....Just Great......Now I have RCY in cahoots with Santa.....lol.