Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Vengeance is coming

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Are you sending someone a mailbox?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Oooh yeaaaaaahhh. Someone's getting owned.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    vengeance is mine! Stewie says that
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Is it breathing HARD yet????? Lol
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
    MVW67:
    Is it breathing HARD yet????? Lol
    perv
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice box... Jiunny isn't in there is he?? Poke some holes in it...
    just because i'm vertically challenged it doesn't mean you have to make fun of me. can't we all just get along?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    just because i'm vertically challenged it doesn't mean you have to make fun of me. can't we all just get along?
    C'mon give me a bear hug.. :) that's better there little feller..
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Jt is about to be someones Squirrel Master
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Best present ever!! Jiunn jumping out with some cigars!! Man that's what dreams are made from
    Money can't buy taste
  • jthanatosjthanatos Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭
    This is now launched.

jliu:
    It's ok buddy, I would never sell you short. I know you look up to us all.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    jthanatos:
    This is now launched.

jliu:
    It's ok buddy, I would never sell you short. I know you look up to us all.
    I don't see what all the fuss is about. That big ole box is probably stuffed full of wadded up newspaper. I bet it doesn't weigh 6 oz.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Now that's a box, wow....
  • RCY Cigars:
    Now that's a box, wow....
    Was that an insult sir RCY? Santa does not like mean children. Make it up!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Bigshizza:
    Best present ever!! Jiunn jumping out with some cigars!! Man that's what dreams are made from
    naked?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • You will get a sentimental feeling When you hear voices singing "Let's be naked; Deck the halls with lots of chinese"
    Well boys and girls, Mr. Thantos kicked my a**s all the way to Tennessee. I'm stunned, no really, I'm speechless, and anyone who knows me knows that I don't get speechless very often.

This man sent me two bottles of whiskey; Jefferson's Presidential Select 18 year old Bourbon, and the Balvenie Caribbean Cask 14 year, AND.....

A Box of MY Father's, and a Reconquista!

And....Two Drew Estates, a Ferral Pig and a Ratzilla and a Headley Grange corona gorda (none of which I've had before), a Zino Z cllass, an Opus X, a V Meliano, a V lancero, a Casa Magna churchill, and an Ashton VSG! There's one more, but I have no clue what it is, as the band doesn't identify the cigar.

I'll get pictures up this evening, unless we have guests drop in ...... the wife & I are going out to dinner, so the pictures willl have to wait a bit.

My advice to you folks is not to bet with this guy......I'm telling you, he just kicked my butt the old fashioned way! Seriously, the generosity of this gift is just beyond words, but one of the posts holding my front porch is leaning a little bit.

Many, many thanks, and a very Merry Christmas to you too!.......I can't believe this!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    WOW, extremely nice hit there! Very cool!
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    cant wait to see pics of this carnage! great hit
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    WTF
    I am having problems posting these pictures.......my appologies.....will get them up later
  • whoa. wow!
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Wow, does he expect you to get drunk and put out for that?
    JDH:
    I am having problems posting these pictures.......my appologies.....will get them up later

imageimageimageimage

Finally! Had some serious problems getting the URL for these, blame it on chrome.

I don't know what the cigar is on the far left, next to the Meliano.

Again, many thanks!

• Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    JDH:
    Finally! Had some serious problems getting the URL for these, blame it on chrome.

Again, many thanks!

It's a baby face.
    Gaetano7890:
    JDH:

Again, many thanks!

It's a baby face.
    Who makes it?
  • I mean seroiusly this is a great package. I've had both the jeffersons and balv. both fantastic! who is this guy?!
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    JDH:
    Gaetano7890:
    JDH:

Again, many thanks!

It's a baby face.
    Who makes it?
    It's a tatuaje mini monster baby face smaller version of the face monster edition. Very nice smoke. Carmel is the flavor of that cigar.
    Santa Claus:
    I mean seroiusly this is a great package. I've had both the jeffersons and balv. both fantastic! who is this guy?!
    He's a man who appreciates fine whiskey. I sent him some very rare Irish Whiskey that I discovered while in Dublin, and I was never in a milion years expecting him to return that favor so generously. He's specified that we are to share the Scotch at the Whiskey Festival in Chicago this April, which I am very much looking forward to. It won't be opened until then. You can see that I've already cracked open the Jeffersons. It's marvelous, very smooth with a slight hint of molasses and cherry. I savored a single pour last night for about an hour.