Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    jeep edson:
    is that stuff called snow on the ground. don't see that in my parts of the world. haha

Duplicate post
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Viaje Black 50/50 no.3 for me this afternoon
  • Options
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photossome goodness trying to relax on the diwn hill slide of a 56 hour shift in EMS
  • Options
    WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    have that same ashtray love it..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    The Kid:
    ENFIDL:
    j0z3r:
    Do we really need another one of these?
    I was wondering the same thing lol i like the two we have due to usually people smoke different things in the morning than they do in the evening
    You know, just my opinion but when I first started posting I looked for an afternoon one. So when this was created I was all for it. Personally I think there are cigars one smokes in the morning, ones in the afternoon and ones in the evening. For me anyway. But I'm a noob so my opinion may not hold much weight.
    New or not your opinion means just as much as anybody else's man.
    agreed everyones opinion is welcome here.i too have cigars i consider morning smokes(park avenue,sancristobal,vegas 5 classics etc)afternoon cigars(gurkhaseds obsidian punsher,etc)and then all the after dinner type smokes(java mints,acids.stuff on the sweeter sied)so it makes sense to me IMO
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    ccom Corojo. Not terribly complex, but about what I wanted on this cold, ice-slush-rainy afternoon off of work. Easily my favorite of the house brands I've tried so far. Lots of wood, some pepper, dry and smooth, consistent from start to finish.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    had a unbanded beauty from the kid. it was a delightful smoke. perfect burn. great draw. pretty good flavors. just have to find out what it was. probably a white owl limited edition. haha
  • Options
    BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    jeep edson:
    had a unbanded beauty from the kid. it was a delightful smoke. perfect burn. great draw. pretty good flavors. just have to find out what it was. probably a white owl limited edition. haha
    It was prob the infamous "donkey droppins"... I've had one. It was good.
  • Options
    Gran Habana Habana#3 Good dependable choice. Usually no issues so a tasty, relaxing stick.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    H Upmann Majestic. Glad to see they got a 91, I love the 5.5 length, lasts as log as a robo, costs $4 =]
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Next up and last cigar for today. Has at least a year on it.

• Options
    dbeckomdbeckom Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Father LB 1922 Connecticut

"Any cigar smoker is friend, because I know how he feels." Alfred de Musset

"A fine cigar is just like a woman. If you don't light it up just right and suck on it with a certain frequency, it will go out on you." Unknown

“A pipe is to the troubled soul what caresses of a mother are for her suffering child.”  Indian Proverb
  • Options
    Front Porch, sunny, 60 degrees. House blend purple label robusto. Mild, mellow, good wrap and burn. Comfort food.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    had a nub habano, the draw was terrible, and the thing just wouldnt stay lit! been in my humi about 4 months, i have 1 more gonna let it rest awhile, actually in no hurry to fir it up!
  • Options
    bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    I'm not sure if the cigar is that good or if all the stars were aligned, but I was completely caught off guard by how tasty the BM is. *adding to next order list*

• Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    Started out the day with a Alec Bradley Sun grown, not a bad smoke.
  • Options
    bbass2:
    I'm not sure if the cigar is that good or if all the stars were aligned, but I was completely caught off guard by how tasty the BM is. *adding to next order list*

Had a BM a couple of weeks ago, really enjoyed it.
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    bbass2:

Aside from the occasional plug, they are awesome. Love them
  • Options
    JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Started the afternoon with a San Lotano ConnieimageThen an aj fresh from MVW67image
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    101 san andreas and Macanudo Cafe
  • Options
    photo 082_zpsbb7ba410.jpg Start the night out with this, not bad
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photossome romeo goodness:)
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    La Sirena A for me this afternoon
  • Options
    Smoke 2 this afternoon. cigars002_zps8f1cc795 photo cigars002_zps8f1cc795.jpg cigars003_zpsbe1d8a19 photo cigars003_zpsbe1d8a19.jpg
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    EP Carillo Short Run Vintage Robusto, pretty good so far, only about a half inch in though.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    One from the 2011 release where you got only one of these puppies, still in the first inch so this thing is strong and peppery even after 1.5 years. Hoping it settles down a bit. image