Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so i fired up a red dot with some coffee today a good combo. cohiba and coffee
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Davidoff LE2013: Year Of The Snake
  • Today I had a Camacho corojo with a Dr. pepper while ice fishing. First cigar that I've had in a while and it was awesome. That cigar and dr pepper go so well together. I really need a box of those.
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    bigjohn125:
    Today I had a Camacho corojo with a Dr. pepper while ice fishing. First cigar that I've had in a while and it was awesome. That cigar and dr pepper go so well together. I really need a box of those.
    Totally agree with you on the Camacho and Dr. Pepper pairing.
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Man o war ruination for me
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Tatuaje Anarchy. JHewey neglected to tell me how strong this bad boy is...
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Cuenca y Blanco
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    had a ccom sungrown,the cigar was alot bigger than i usually smoke(if i had to guess 6x60) but i nubbed the damn thing, good smoke!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Zodian Corona. YUM!
  • puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    Just lit a papas fritas!!! Thx TRIDENT

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    I'll avo 787 action image
    Viaje honey and hand grenades Rapier, after construction issues with the shank and shiv, I cut the torpedo tip and let it rest for a few weeks, and it seemed to work, the shank and shiv had good flavors but the rapier flavors are great and well worth the wait, gonna have to go to my b&m to grab some more of this size
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Gran Habano Vintage 2002. Got 2 on a trade with rasindot. Tasty, but the true test is spring.

smoked up a drive motor on our press at work.does that count?lol

big chunks:
    Viaje honey and hand grenades Rapier, after construction issues with the shank and shiv, I cut the torpedo tip and let it rest for a few weeks, and it seemed to work, the shank and shiv had good flavors but the rapier flavors are great and well worth the wait, gonna have to go to my b&m to grab some more of this size
    Man that one burned my fingers, great smoke
  • giving E.P. Carrillo cardnial 52 natural a try. Love everything EPC so far. about an inch into this one and its awesome. Picked it up at my local b&m a couple weeks ago. Been looking forward to it.
    Just lit up a Viaje 50/50 red Churchill
  • Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photostrinidad had to take a break and have some goodness
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    cohiba maduro number 5
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    FFP for me
    rwheelwright:
    FFP for me
    one of my favs right there.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I had a CAO Black dated 7/11 on the way to the river today. It was outstanding. Then I had an EPC Elencos while fishing. It was not outstanding. First EPC I've had that I didn't like. I'll have to revisit.
    Smoking a Tatuaje Monster Mummy finished about a third of it and so far really enjoying it
    well i was working on fixing my toilet.had to wait wait thirty minutes for the ptty to dry .so i fired up a bckwoods original.always keep a few on hand for quickes.

• Today i had my first oliva MB3. Great cigar but i didn't take the warnings about the strenght seriously. That little cigar packs a punch. It caught me by surprise because it was so smooth. I will buy more!
    Smoking my first Curivari Reserva Limitada I think it's the 2000(Robusto) really enjoying it, nice change of pace not to strong with great flavors
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Room 101 Conjura. Yum. It's cold out.
    is that stuff called snow on the ground. don't see that in my parts of the world. haha
    jeep edson:
    is that stuff called snow on the ground. don't see that in my parts of the world. haha

I wish I could tell you no, but yes that's snow. It's been there since the middle of December. No end in sight.