Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    Short story
  • nickiamnickiam Posts: 608 ✭✭
    Ave Maria Reconquista from the one, the only mr. mike williams.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    MOW torpedo
  • Went to the local B&M for the first time since I moved to Escondido and bought a few cigars. Just smoked an Acid Nasty. Pretty good little cigar. Also bought some Ashton VSG's and Pedrons.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    AB Pryme from the guy in a van down by the river,lol
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Undercrown Gran Toro with over a year's rest. They age pretty well, but I wouldn't let em go much longer.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I had a 5 Vegas Gold nugget with my coffee this morning. I played golf this afternoon and had a PDR Classico on the front nine and a 5 Vegas Cask Strength on the back nine.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Catfish and ehehat herfing at the Ezra Zion event in bako image
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Had a great time with you bro! Do it again soon!
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    catfishbluezz:
    jealous I really need to try those, you think places that carry Emilio will Cary Ezra Zion soon?
    chemforever:
    catfishbluezz:
    jealous I really need to try those, you think places that carry Emilio will Cary Ezra Zion soon?
    that my guess Phil. Basically, it's not cost effective for a small company to spend thousands to travel to the east coast to try and open accounts. By joining with Gary, their potential base expands over there, while Gary expands over here as they are west coast based. So yeah, I think you should, and the owners did it for that reason.
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    I think the catfisher will appreciate this, even if it is a little blurry:

JDH:
    I think the catfisher will appreciate this, even if it is a little blurry:

was this one better???
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Yes, it was much improved, just a faint bitter aftertaste this time, but I won't have another one out of that purchase until after the holidays. I'm expecting the flavor profile to be "normal" then.
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    I need to try these. I wish i wold have picked up that 10 pack when they were on sale.
    Perdomo 20th maduro
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    The Kid:
    Perdomo 20th maduro
    How do you like it i realy enjoyed the one i had a ton.
    Imgembo:
    The Kid:
    Perdomo 20th maduro
    How do you like it i realy enjoyed the one i had a ton.
    This was the GORDO, only one the b$m had, so id like to try a smaller vitola,, 1st thrd was enjoyable, 2nd third uneventful, on the last third now, picked up some fruity flavors like grape bubblegum, wouldnt buy this vitola again
    just realized that the only smaller vitola is a 56 & 54rg so not sure im a fan;;edit;;
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Had a great ruination from the raping I took from Catfish last night. Fantastic way to finish off some yard work. image
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    very nice stick .how was it?and more importantly wtf are you watching it looks like something horribly inapropriate is goin on there..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

twistedstem:
    JHewey:
    very nice stick .how was it?and more importantly wtf are you watching it looks like something horribly inapropriate is goin on there..
    Its great i love tat cojonus i like 06s better then 03s but its still a great stick and im watching bones and at that moment it really did look like something bad was happening.. lol
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Af curlyhead, absolutely horrid burn but a decent taste for a short filler.
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JHewey:
    nice lookin smoke how was it? been lookin at them .and see you deicided to play it safe looks like forums on laptop this time..lol..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Really enjoying this!image
    twistedstem:
    JHewey:
    nice lookin smoke how was it? been lookin at them .and see you deicided to play it safe looks like forums on laptop this time..lol..
    It was good.. i enjoy them. and yes made sure forum was on screen this time.. lol