Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    My last Isom Trinidad Reyes :(
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    time to order more lol
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Vherfed with Jiunn, Trident, RCY, and OldBlueEyes and enjoyed a Perdomo Edicion de Silvio from ICU (Zeebra), an Aurora 100 anos from myself, and an OpusX **** from Jiunn. Not a bad afternoon. Good talk today guys.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    My pre meal smoke a illusione 88 Maduro
  • biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Vherfed with Jiunn, Trident, RCY, and OldBlueEyes and enjoyed a Perdomo Edicion de Silvio from ICU (Zeebra), an Aurora 100 anos from myself, and an OpusX **** from Jiunn. Not a bad afternoon. Good talk today guys.
    What do you use for chat? I think a vherf would be interesting!
    biodarwin:
    SleevePlz:
    What do you use for chat? I think a vherf would be interesting!
    Google+ hangout. Someone usually posts when they are going to start one.
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    imageimage
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Yesterday afternoon/evening after turkey dinner

Now
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Had a little opus x. Not a bad smoke, but this puppy did not want to stay lit!
    My final cigar for the next couple of days..
    08 Espy, celebrating not working on Black Friday. image
    Corona Viva
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Sencillo robusto (First smoke in 5 days)
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Yesterday-

• betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Me and my dad just lit up a pair of Diesel Unholy Cocktails, really love this stick though I've found them to be a wee bit inconsistent of late. Been cooking chili all day and the smell in the house is pretty amazing, haha.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Started with a Punch Magnum, but it got to be so tight of a draw that it was unsmokeable pretty quickly

So in order to appease my roommate i lit up a 5Vegas A Special Edition Friggin' A (8.5x52) Monster of a cigar, he had been on me for weeks to smoke one since he saw them in a catalog i had.

i find myself being disappointed by this one too, very gimmicky with little smoke and a bitter after taste.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Trying to smoke along with Kuzi's review to help refine my palate. I'm able to taste the flavors listed but have a long way to go before I can identify them all without help. Really enjoying this stick but I can see how rest would help it more. I think I'll let the rest sit for a couple months and try again.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Smoked an LFD Double Ligero from Jiunn. Love the shape, loved the flavors.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    101 Daruma from Shizza Jim!
    Grabbed this little guy on my lunch break and it was a fantastic smoke ... and it held ash like it was a friggin' NUB. It seriously held the ash for 2/3 of the cigar, and what's even crazier is I was out walking around with the dog and it didn't want to fall off, very impressed.

Very smooth flavors - I got something on the cold draw that lasted for the first 1/2 inch or so that I can't quite put my finger on but it was good. Lots of rich, cocoa and espresso flavors.

Daruma reminded me of the MF 1922 LB Pet Robusto, only without the pepper notes.
    Might have to get a box of Darumas to replace my MFs once I finish that box.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• mwebermweber Posts: 157
    This one is from Turkey Day, just now getting around to posting it. AF Anejo Shark. Best smoke I've ever had.

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    mweber:
    This one is from Turkey Day, just now getting around to posting it. AF Anejo Shark. Best smoke I've ever had.

dont mean to get all impolite on you but...NICE ASH!
  • Going to have a Rocky Patel Decade Torpedo that a friend from work gave me to try.
    Smoked something that I haven't seen anybody else smoke before. It wasn't anything special :(IMAG0381
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The Griffins
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tat 7th Reserva
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Fuente ****. One of my favorite vitolas of the line

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos