Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    ROTT! Love it like this and with age, I love the spice in these things!
    feeling a little light headed, although, that could be from watching the lions spank that ass today!! GO LIONS
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Big Tex:
    Had the Headley Grange first
    Then the Oktoberfest
    how was the Headley Grange? I'm very anxious to try one.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    Hung out with the wife, and James40, and a few other people today. Had an El Baton. James, the awesome guy that he is, gave me a liga privada T52, and it was crazy good. thanks James!
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    What what...jealous I am, Rob.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    robertgreen30:
    What what...jealous I am, Rob.
    Rob's been big pimpin, good job!!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heard enough banter about politics at the office this morning and was tired of hearing the Romney supporters **** and Obama supporters gloating .... so I decided to head home on lunch break, take pooch on a nice little walk and have a few minutes to enjoy this sunny, 50 degree day.

Fired up an Est 1844 corona - perfect little smoke for the occasion, really hit the spot.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    had a la aurora 1495 robusto, great smoke. when i noticed my fingertips were burning, i looked around to see who stole the other half of my stogie! i didnt want this one to end!!
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    catfishbluezz:
    chemforever:
    what did you think Phil???
    hmm that was ages ago with how this week has been going, but I can say I really enjoyed the first and second thirds. As for the end, I think I will have to try another in a few months, if my memory serves me I thought it needed a bit more rest.
  • Oliva V Dbl Rob.

With some sweet tea.
    Birthday smoke from our favorite fish. Thanks Dustin. image
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Birthday smoke from our favorite fish. Thanks Dustin. image
    The prototype. Awesome
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Haha, dude, how can you tell that is the prototype? You've been breathing in stogie stand material for too long.
    Camacho PE while I write these dang wedding thankyous, grrr.... But hey - can't complain too much since it's 65 & sunny and this is a great smoke.

• chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    image this one is pretty toothy but tastes great so far, I'm firmly in the T52 camp.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    image this one is pretty toothy but tastes great so far, I'm firmly in the T52 camp.
    T52. Loud and clear :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Posts: 269
    image Not a big fan of the brand, but this has been sitting in my humi for about 8 months, burned, tasted, and the draw were all great. Did not disappoint.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Haha, dude, how can you tell that is the prototype? You've been breathing in stogie stand material for too long.
    is it not?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    No, it is, which is what amazes me!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Wolfie & more thankyou notes.

My last MB3....damnit this is good
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Man i have missed these..

Smoked my first Morro Castle..I'm on the fence. Not a bad smoke, but did not blow my socks off either. Will revisit in a month or two.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Just finished off a A. Turrent Triple Play Maduro while raking leaves. It was a big ass 6x60. Beginning was somewhat bitter, and the good flavours came in the last 3/4ths. I wish there was a vitola less than 50 rg...
    Rain:
    Smoked my first Morro Castle..I'm on the fence. Not a bad smoke, but did not blow my socks off either. Will revisit in a month or two.
    Which vitola did you have?

And I agree - Morro Castle is good for the price .... but IMO the San Miguel (discontinued) was a much better, comparable AJ stick.
    Haven't smoked a Morro Castle in a while, will have to revisit.

jgibv:
    Rain:
    Which vitola did you have?

And I agree - Morro Castle is good for the price .... but IMO the San Miguel (discontinued) was a much better, comparable AJ stick.
    Haven't smoked a Morro Castle in a while, will have to revisit.
    Corona.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    90 Miles
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Healy Grange! Damn I knew I should bought a fiver!