Home General Discussion
Options

Whatcha smokin this afternoon??

Comments

• Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Victory Cigar!!! Zino Crown Series LE chubby especial.. Helluva game,, Thanks JJ!!!!!
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Victory Cigar!!! Zino Crown Series LE chubby especial.. Helluva game,, Thanks JJ!!!!!
    NINERS BABY!! Im lighting up something nice to celebrate when I get home. Woooooot!
  • Options
    taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    Yesterday was quite a day for me, spent over ten hours in the car and to accompany me i smoked- a gh vintage 2002, a gh azteca fuerte, ccom corojo label, 2 punch london club maduros, and a 5v Classic double corona.
  • Options
    Greycliff G2 Torpedo, delish.
  • Options
    jeep edsonjeep edson Posts: 826
    partagas serie d #4 good smoke. but got soft soon as it was lit. kinda weird.
  • Options
    Morro Castle Toro. Like the AJF blends.
  • Options
    Had a est. 1844, first one in about 8 months, and i dont seem to like them near as much as i did
  • Options
    C-LOVEC-LOVE Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭
    5 Vegas Gold
  • Options
    My first Black Pearl. The Morado Rothschild. Seems a little light on flavor so far ( half ) . But not bad.
  • Options
    Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    RYJ short churchill with 2&1/2 years on it. Holy Crap was it delicious! Clean, Earthy, mushroomy, no bitterness. Razor sharp burn. Wow!
  • Options
    Est. 1844 Anejado 50-xtra. First one, received it today. Good wrap and burn. Turned really full toward the finish. Think I'll have a full meal before the next one.
  • Options
    big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    EPC new wave short run 2012 love this smoke
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    just smoked a la riqueza that had about a year of ageing on it......it was really good.
  • Options
    Greycliff Turbo Edicion Limitada. Developing a real fondness for them.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Tat red tubo from 2011, wrapper is much darker than all the nobles I have. image
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    just smoked a la riqueza that had about a year of ageing on it......it was really good.
    Yup great smoke..
    Smokin a Trinidad paradox,,, not bad but not great, some burn issues,, nuthin major
  • Options
    Had a Diesel UHC... really like them.
  • Options
    I had a 5vgirlfriend classic and a pinar del rio with the black label (dont remember what its called, lol)
  • Options
    Smoked a Cain F 6x60 this afternoon. Unfortunately it started tasting like tar 60% of the way through it. imageimage
  • Options
    Tried a Castle Hall I got in a sampler. Started coming apart immediately. By a third was unsmokable so tossed it. Except for Park Avenues have had similar problems with most all Hansotia products.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    love me some PA's. I was wondering about the castle hall. Too bad you dont have a couple more to see if it was just a bum stick.
  • Options
    I've always wanted to try a Castle Hall...Gurkha being my favorite brand. Though I myself have had structural problems with many of their cigars...Hansotia needs to get on the ball and get better quality standards or something.
  • Options
    chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    Tried a Castle Hall I got in a sampler. Started coming apart immediately. By a third was unsmokable so tossed it. Except for Park Avenues have had similar problems with most all Hansotia products.
    park ave is an aj blend so maybe that is why it doest fall apart while smoking, dono !
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    chemforever:
    park ave is an aj blend so maybe that is why it doest fall apart while smoking, dono !
    no wonder I love these thing so much
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    also a favorite of mine.
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    chemforever:
    Bad Daddy Rabbit:
    You are probably right.
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,840 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:

You know you need to tell me what you think =)
  • Options
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photosvery good
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    robertgreen30:

You know you need to tell me what you think =)
    Pete it was a great some and I need to pick some more up