Home General Discussion

March Madness

Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
who is ready for the daily deal for march madness?

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been ready since April 2012
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • GoatmilkGoatmilk Posts: 245 ✭✭✭
    I'm ready but is it happening for sure? Was it just me or did they seem a little hesitant to do it last year?
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    can someone clue me into what this is? just a huge sale at cigar.com?
  • Rail_JockeyRail_Jockey Posts: 805 ✭✭✭
    Every day they have one great deal in the daily deal sale for a week, or at least the did the last few years. I hope they do it again this year.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Goatmilk:
    I'm ready but is it happening for sure? Was it just me or did they seem a little hesitant to do it last year?
    i don't think they were hesitant last year. I think what was happening is that they were trying to get the sprint sale started and off the ground and were having some technical issues when it first started that it sort of delayed their planning of march madness. I will be awaiting this years march madness.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Last year I lost my job in March...still fell victim to the madness... It will be ridiculous and i have a large tax return that needs to be nowhere near it...
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been saving my lunch money so I can get in on the action this time around :-D

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I remember waking up at 3:00am one night during last year's March Madness, groggily logging into cigar.com only see that the deal of that day had already sold out! So if you're an east coaster like I am, and really want in on the action, I recommend not going to bed early.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    I remember waking up at 3:00am one night during last year's March Madness, groggily logging into cigar.com only see that the deal of that day had already sold out! So if you're an east coaster like I am, and really want in on the action, I recommend not going to bed early.
    I remember the Reconquista and SL Oval!!!!!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Those sold out in like 30min I think
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Those sold out in like 30min I think
    wow.....so they are that good of deals huh?
    MVW67:
    y2pascoe:
    i remember the padron 1926 and armada's....which i still have.
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Rail Jockey:
    MVW67:
    y2pascoe:
    i remember the padron 1926 and armada's....which i still have.
    ...and the Core's. Yeah, that was the one I ordered.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been dreaming of March madness this whole month been holding off waiting to score something nice for my birthday. Last year I got off watch at midnight and saw the Recon/Oval deal almost waited till morning to call the wife to check on funds but then I thought to myself, Self there ain't no way those will last till morning so I hit the buy button:) from what I gather that deals sold out in an hour.
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Posts: 751 ✭✭
    Damn, don't remind me. I was sleepy and mistook the Reconquista for the original line, which I hate. Took a look later on, when it was sold out and was annoyed at myself.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    allsmokedup:
    Damn, don't remind me. I was sleepy and mistook the Reconquista for the original line, which I hate. Took a look later on, when it was sold out and was annoyed at myself.
    Lol yeah I thought that to at first glance. I'm not a big fan of the original blend either.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Inquiring minds want to know when this March Madness takes place?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes thank u for asking Gordon +1
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got a March Madness E-Mail from Timb, I don't remember it happening like this before, very different approach. Some nice sticks to choose from, though.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep it's a bit odd..have to ponder this one..
    Actually it was the same last year... emails and then a week when everything was on the site.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    So does that meean those with the email have earlier access to those deals or was it just a notice of whats coming?
    Neither, the email deals are just that- email deals. The stuff on the site is separate.
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭

just shoot me an email if you want the skinny.

tblythe @ cigar.com

Madness! 

• twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok so its march 1st did i miss it all ready?
    no matter where you go, there you are.

timb:

just shoot me an email if you want the skinny.

tblythe @ cigar.com

Madness! 

Tim, When is the march madness sales on the daily deals page?
  • scarlinscarlin Posts: 1,592
    If I am not mistaken from last year it will start Monday as it is the first calendar week in March.
  • crazystixcrazystix Posts: 25
    scarlin:
    If I am not mistaken from last year it will start Monday as it is the first calendar week in March.

I just looked back at my order history, and last year's Madness was the last week of March.
  • timbtimb Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    Last week of March, but all of our deals this month are going to be extra special.  Check out todays deal on the Dark Corojos!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    timb:
    Check out todays deal on the Dark Corojos!
    thats a good deal. if i didnt have a ton of em id pick those up.