Options

Poker league is up and running

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    U r good to go, good luck Bro
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    Only 2 signed in. And they are "friends". I must consider my options.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    ward is different that wart 2 different players......and believe you me i want to kick warts ass
  • Options
    yeah.....now just a couple of signed in......with wart it would make 4 if beatnic plays.....i would rather get at least 5. come on people.....hell i'll even take puffmaster at this point
  • Options
    come on......only 3 with 7 minutes left.......where is everyone
  • Options
    wardcwardc Posts: 37
    tell me about it
  • Options
    this sucks
  • Options
    maybe not....we have a game
  • Options
    Sigh*** Oh puff...
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    It looks like the ringer is gonna win again.
  • Options
    great game.....holy crap i was in trouble there for a few
  • Options
    he had me down big time....like 11k to 6k at one point. I just got good hands at the right time.
  • Options
    MAWartMAWart Posts: 137
    That was fun, hope we can do a bunch more. I made it a whole hour!
  • Options
    Congrats Brian! PM your address and I'll get your winnings headed your direction.
  • Options
    Congrats Brian on the win, hope to make it next week. Hope all of u had fun
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Congrats Brian on the win, hope to make it next week. Hope all of u had fun
    so you think you are going to make it Glock or is the lack of sleep going to keep you away?
  • Options
    Yeah i think I can play Brian, wife says ok so I'm good. On a side note I don't want to be the bad guy or boss man, but I have Recieved a few pm's over a few weeks now, and if u know you lost and owe someone please pm them and work it out, I really don't wanna get involved, I know people sometimes 4 get and just get busy, I'm nothing but busy now, but please be kind and pm the person u owe. Thanks guys
  • Options
    FYI,
    I posted a few weeks ago about baseball getting in the way....this week starts baseball. I am going to skip it so that i can be here to at least defend my week, but this will be my last week for a good while.

I'll keep an eye on this for a while just in case you guys want to change days. If you guys want to change nights, mondays of tuesdays are completely open for me. If not, this will be the last week I can play.

in response to glock....do i need to PM to anyone about last week? I think everyone who was playing i either sent stuff to or has already sent to me.
  • Options
    decdec Posts: 6
    Glock1975:
    Ok guys the tourney is up so all u going to play tomorrow night u can register anytime. Tourney starts at 8:00 p.m. Est, so don't be late, and anyone else who wants to play just pm me for details. Buy in is a decent 5er, payouts depends on how many we have, I am punty a bounty on myself, so whoever knocks me out gets a extra 5er. Good luck my friends
    I would but your strange Avi and name makes me pass. Anybody with that much focus on a gun is a bit too strange for me.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    FYI,
    I posted a few weeks ago about baseball getting in the way....this week starts baseball. I am going to skip it so that i can be here to at least defend my week, but this will be my last week for a good while.

I'll keep an eye on this for a while just in case you guys want to change days. If you guys want to change nights, mondays of tuesdays are completely open for me. If not, this will be the last week I can play.

in response to glock....do i need to PM to anyone about last week? I think everyone who was playing i either sent stuff to or has already sent to me.
    Brian that wasn't geared to u at all Bro, just said have Recieved a few pm's the past few weeks and if anyone owes someone please pm them. Thanks
  • Options
    dec:
    Glock1975:
    Ok guys the tourney is up so all u going to play tomorrow night u can register anytime. Tourney starts at 8:00 p.m. Est, so don't be late, and anyone else who wants to play just pm me for details. Buy in is a decent 5er, payouts depends on how many we have, I am punty a bounty on myself, so whoever knocks me out gets a extra 5er. Good luck my friends
    I would but your strange Avi and name makes me pass. Anybody with that much focus on a gun is a bit too strange for me.
    . ?????? What
  • Options
    Poker tourney is up boys, any new guys who wanna sign up just pm me, good luck
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    brianetz1:
    FYI,

Brian that wasn't geared to u at all Bro, just said have Recieved a few pm's the past few weeks and if anyone owes someone please pm them. Thanks
    I didn't think you were i just wanted to make sure that I was following the rules.

but the offer to play on a different day still stands. I don't want you guys to change on account of little old me, but if anyone else would want to change it I would love to be able to play.
  • Options
    I understand Brian, we r happy to have u play every time and don't wanna loose u, so I'm not sure everyone else schedule, but I will leave this weeks on Wed. But if any 1 wants to move it to Tuesdays please vote if u can play in Tuesdays rather than wed. Next week
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Tuesdays or Wednesdays are fine with me. I prefer to be hungover on Thursdays but I suppose Wednesdays are ok! I should be in this week. All of my travels and company have come and gone. I must say the grand canyon was impressive.
  • Options
    Stop drinking so many Sierra Nevada's Gordon, lol
  • Options
    Well that's no fun Ray.
  • Options
    I would like to see it go to Tuesday. Golf league starts for me next week and Tee times range from 5 to 6:15. I would still be able to make most Wednesday's, but it would be the whole registering and getting blinded down for the first half hour to an hour. I know I am one of the newer guys though so Don't let me get in the way of others who have played longer who want it kept on Wednesday.
  • Options
    Oh yeah that reminds me, golf league here is on Tuesday nights but wont start for a while.

Edit: It starts on the 16th
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    Well that's no fun Ray.
    Yeah u r right Gordon, drink away.