Home Ratings & Reviews

Leccia Tobaco

kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
Just checking to see if anyone else out there has had a chance to smoke one. They had a booth at Cigarfest and were handing out their black labels. My buddy and I decided to go to Cabela's in Hamburg and stopped into CI there ..... Wow if you ever get a chance do so its a really nice place with a sweet bar and loads of areas to relax and chill with a cigar. I purchased a black label and my friend purchased the white label. We both enjoyed the cigars mine was a mild to medium bodied and the white is a more medium to full bodied stick. Great construction and great burns on both cigars and I was very pleased and will be looking into purchasing some more of these. Any body else have any feedback.

Comments

• prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Hey King, you must have been following us around. We had the opportunity to sit down with Sam Leccia for a bit in the Hamburg store. Nice guy, and what an unbelievable place.

I tried the black, and enjoyed it. Not much change throughout the stick, but a nice smoke all the way through. I meant to pick up some white labels, but got sidetracked by the Liga T-52's. I will definitely be trying the white label/

• rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    The fire cured black is definitely different. Kinda liked it.
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    What's up with this cigar all of sudden?
  • prosspross Posts: 874 ✭✭✭
    Leccia was the brains behind Cain and Nub. Left Oliva,, got in a legal battle over non compete and now he's back.

• ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Doing some reading on both the black and white. Pretty pumped to try both. Not sure if the fire cured thing is new or I just crawled out from under one hell of a rock, but I like the concept.
  • Churchill83Churchill83 Posts: 80
    I picked up one of the white labels, actually did not know the black was available. Now I really can't wait to try them!