Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

LAD vs LAA - The Bet III

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
About six months ago I got in touch with Daniel and we hammered out the details of a bet. Today the Dodgers and Angels start a four game series. Whoevers team wins the series wins the bet. In case of a tie, most runs wins. The loser has to post a picture of himself in the opposite teams jersey.I had to post this because the way the Dodgers are playing, I already went out and bought a Hank Conger jersey. Loser will post the picture here.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chin up bro!! The Dodgers can pull it together..
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's do this. Get lit son!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    DODGERS CAN SUCK IT!
    catfishbluezz:
    DODGERS CAN SUCK IT!
    Ohhhh myyyyy
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    DODGERS CAN SUCK IT!
    -5I'm calling The Sheri....wait..
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    DODGERS CAN SUCK IT!
    Ohhhh myyyyy
    :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    Let's go double or nothing then...Dodgers lose, I'll take a pic in an Angels jersey and one in a Gigantes jersey. Dodgers win, Mr Stogie Stand and The Fish each post a single picture in Dodger Blue.Man up, boys.
    For just tonight? Or the series? I'll have to borrow some blue.... FML
    I will take the Dodgers but I'm not wearing or buying any Angels Shizz considering the West coast Yankee style of general management...bring back Gene Autry!!!
    catfishbluezz:
    Series. Greinke VS Wilson...we're already 1 - 0 ;)
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    DONE
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    DONE
    If the Angels lose, I'm just going to a sporting goods store to take a pic lol.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    My $110 mil dollar payroll cards just got done knocking around those $225 mil payroll sorry dodgers, but the angles have some overpaid former cards....man I don't know who comes out better in this.
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    DONE
    I know about 200 Dodger fanatics...as in all my friends bro... I'm always dealing with their "gonna win a world series this year" fantasy.
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    DONE
    I know about 200 Dodger fanatics...as in all my friends bro... I'm always dealing with their "gonna win a world series this year" fantasy.
    THIS...from a team that paid Pujols, Wilson and Hamilton WAYYYY over market value, in order to reach the World Series?We know you don't have 200 friends ;)
    Ahhhh...love it. Better luck tomorrow.
    C.J. Wilson is so f*ckin over rated. I'd trade him off for a bundle of NUBS in a heartbeat.
    danielzreyes:
    C.J. Wilson is so f*ckin over rated. I'd trade him off for a bundle if NUBS in a heartbeat.
    I'm excited to see Joe Blanton again. Oh, look at that..Matt Kemp struck out 7 times in one game again.
    danielzreyes:
    C.J. Wilson is so f*ckin over rated. I'd trade him off for a bundle of NUBS in a heartbeat.
    FVCK
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    FVCK
    Hahahahaha
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    FVCK
    Hahahahaha
    easy Shizz.....dammit!!!! Lol
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    About six months ago I got in touch with Daniel and we hammered out the details of a bet. Today the Dodgers and Angels start a four game series. Whoevers team wins the series wins the bet. In case of a tie, most runs wins. The loser has to post a picture of himself in the opposite teams jersey.I had to post this because the way the Dodgers are playing, I already went out and bought a Hank Conger jersey. Loser will post the picture here.
    the loser should smoke a Thompsons green label while wearing the jersey of the winning team:)
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    I have no dog in this fight. See the avatar at left. May I suggest a Raji from Tuccelli as the punishment in the other teams jersey.
    Seeeesh. You guys are hardcore. Bad enough that we have to wear the opposing team's jersey if we lose, now you guys want to add doo doo sticks?!?!
    Ouch......Dodgers 3-ZERO...nice
    Dis some boo sh*t.
    So it all comes down to this..
    Rain:
    So it all comes down to this..
    Obviously I need to win tonight, and I'm down 3 runs.
    Well we split the series but I was down 2 runs. A bet is a bet ... is a bet ..... is a bet. I'll get a pic up as soon as I can.